Dr. Robert J. Morin, MD

Dr. Robert J. Morin, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 39 years old

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.Read more

Dr. Morin's Office

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Morin's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Morin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Morin

Dr. Morin accepts 7 insurance carriers

7 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • EmblemHealth
  • MagnaCare
  • QualCare

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Morin has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Morin

Dr. Morin's Review Details
4.5 based on 16 responses
Experience with Dr. Morin
Dr. Morin's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (10)
in nj |
Dr. Morin performed my reconstruction surgery after a mastectomy. He and his staff were very compassionate and accommodating. Dr. Morin is a perfectionist who wants great results as much as you do - and he delivers! His staff is wonderful - they put you at ease with their caring kindness. I am very happy with Dr. Morin, his work and his staff - I recommend highly!
in South Hackensack, NJ |
Dr. Morin was very informative and able to ease my fears about the anesthesia and about the pain after surgery. He assured me that the pain was minimal if any and he was totally right even for somebody like myself that does not tolerate any pain at all. Hi Staff was equally as wonderful and took good care of me in terms of preparing me for the surgery and speaking with my insurance. I will sum up his skills and talent in one word, ?AMAZING?!!!!!! I highly recommend Dr. Morin.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Morin is an incredibly passionate, ?caring, compassionate?,? and a very charming man. His level of expertise is ?unparalleled. He ?deeply ?cares about his patients?,? and he's a genuine gentleman and a master at his craft.? He's been there for me emotionally and ?psychologically,? and has taken all the time in the world to ease my concerns I had before and after my surgery. Go to my profile page for the full story, due to character limitations, Thank you, Mina Caputo
Emerson, NJ |
Dr. Robert Morin and his staff are wonderful. Dr. Morin is an extremely talented plastic surgeon. He answered all my questions and explained the procedures clearly. He is very confident and pleasant. Dr. Morin is very knowledgeable,high educated and board certified. He made me made me feel very comfortable so much so that I did not get a 2nd opinion. He performed a tummy tuck and arm lift on myself and I am extremely satisfied with his work. I would highly recommend Dr. Morin.
in New York, NY |
I debated over getting a rhinoplasty for 10+ years before stumbling upon Dr. Morin's work. When I went to his website after seeing the work he did on another patient I was in complete awe of how natural his results were. I decided to finally go in for a consultation and I am now 3 months post op and am 100% over the moon happy with my results! I still look myself but the bump I hated is now gone. I am so grateful I found Dr. Morin. Go to this doctor if you want amazing, natural results.
in Hamburg, NJ |
He put me at ease before, during and after my procedure. The results were excellent.
in Bergenfield, NJ |
Wonderful work! Had my lip done and was astonished by the results! Great experience
in Little Falls, NJ |
Best work! Dr.Morin is the greatest doctor I have ever met! What a great guy. Definitely highly request!
in Greenwich, CT |
Dr. Morin is a wonderful Doctor. I ve seen some doctors before but Dr. Morin makes it look the most natural! Very very happy
in New York, NY |
Very professional, does great job)
in Brooklyn, NY |
I had the best experience with Dr.Morin. Had my breast done, it is so perfectly symmetrical, no scars, I am sooo happy, the stuff is absolutely friendly and laid back! strongly recommend! God bless!
in Stamford, CT |
Truly amazing, did a great job with my nose, very happy. He is a wonderful person, kind, easy going, laid back. Truly a great experience!
Have you seen Dr. Robert J. Morin, MD?
Are you Dr. Robert J. Morin, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Plastic Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Morin's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Birthmark
  • Cleft Lip
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Hidradenitis
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft
  • Second-Degree Burns

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cleft Palate Repair (Palatoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

New York Medical College

Graduated in 2004

Umdnj-The University Hospital
    Umdnj-The University Hospital
    Miami Children's Hospital

Completed in 2010

Dr. Morin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Morin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Morin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Morin

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Morin's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Morin

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Morin's Care Philosophy