Dr. Robert Morin, MD

Dr. Robert Morin, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Robert Morin, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Hackensack, NJ. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Morin is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center.

• EmblemHealth
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Morin

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.

Dr. Morin's Experience

Dr. Morin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Cleft Lip
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Hidradenitis
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft
  • Second-Degree Burns

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cleft Palate Repair (Palatoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• New York Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Umdnj-The University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Umdnj-The University Hospital
  • Miami Children's Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Morin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Morin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Morin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morin to family and friends
Dr. Morin's Performance
in Mahwah, NJ |
I have gone to Dr Morin for both my nose and breast aug. and I am extremely happy with my results! I have recommended 2 family memeber and numerous friends who have all had surgeries done by Dr Morin. If i ever need anything else done in the future I wouldnt go to anyone else but him.
in Bronx, NY |
I was very pleased and satisfied with the service Dr. Morin and his staff provided. Karla was a god sent. I wasn't able to get an appointment before my surgery for medical clearance and was very stressed out that I would have to postpone but she helped me find a doctor and surgery went as expected. Dr. Morin made me feel relaxed and reassured I couldn't ask for better treatment.
in Vernon, NJ |
Dr.Morin was highly recommended to me by my nurse when I was going to get Mohs surgery on my cheek and felt it was necessary to have it closed by a plastic surgeon. I was very anxious, but Dr. Morin took the time to explain the different approaches he would take depending upon the size of the excision. On the day of surgery, he and his staff were professional, caring, and reassuring. Dr. Morin did a good job and told me that by the end of this year you won't be able to see I had anything done!
Dr Morin is a very Personable Dr He & his staff are awesome, I would highly recommend him.
little ferry |
Dr. Morin removed a cyst from my arm and a skin lesion from my leg this past year. I've never had surgery before so I was extremely scared! Everything went well during my surgery and their was very little pain after the numbing medicine wore off. 7 months later, I am completely healed and my scars are barely noticeable! He is a wonderful and very compassionate doctor. I highly recommend him.
Dr Morin was very caring and gentle with my son as he was awake for his procedure. Kasey, Dr Morin's medical assistant, was very professional and accommodating.
Wayne, NJ |
Dr. Morin explained exactly what he was going to do and results are excellent. Kudos to Kasey for setting up all appointments at the various locations. Great job!
in Brooklyn, NY |
OMG i have no idea where to begin! My experience with Dr. Morin and his entire staff has completely surpassed my expectations. I had a breast enhancement and they look amazing! Soft, natural and just the size I wanted! From the very first time I met Dr. Morin (my consultation appt) I knew he was the surgeon for me. Trust me, I met ALOT. He made me feel so comfortable, answered every question honestly and I was always able to reach his staff. I'm 1 month post OP and I've had 2 appts so far to tra
in Rutherford |
From my very first contact with Dr. Morin and his office staff I felt cared for and that I was in good hands. Dr. Morin has a very personable and warm manner, which makes him very approachable and easy to talk to. He and his staff were very accommodating. I felt comfortable asking questions during and in between appointments.
in Ridgefield Park, NJ |
Dr. Morin and his staff are the best!!! Had a mole removed from my forehead. You would never know it was there.
in New York, NY |
After years of pondering and contemplating about getting my boobs done, I finally decided to do it. I wanted a natural look and that’s exactly what Dr Morin was able to give me. I couldn’t be happier with my new look. Most people don’t even realize that they are not real (by the way they look and feel). The whole experience is very personable. He is sincere, caring, informative, patient, understanding. He really takes his time to observe your figure to recommend proper shape and sizing.
in Lodi, nj |
What a great doctor! He went through all my concerns and I didn't feel rushed. I was scared at first but he put me at ease and his medical assistant even held my hand. Great experience!
in nj |
Dr. Morin performed my reconstruction surgery after a mastectomy. He and his staff were very compassionate and accommodating. Dr. Morin is a perfectionist who wants great results as much as you do - and he delivers! His staff is wonderful - they put you at ease with their caring kindness. I am very happy with Dr. Morin, his work and his staff - I recommend highly!
in South Hackensack, NJ |
Dr. Morin was very informative and able to ease my fears about the anesthesia and about the pain after surgery. He assured me that the pain was minimal if any and he was totally right even for somebody like myself that does not tolerate any pain at all. Hi Staff was equally as wonderful and took good care of me in terms of preparing me for the surgery and speaking with my insurance. I will sum up his skills and talent in one word, ?AMAZING?!!!!!! I highly recommend Dr. Morin.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Morin is an incredibly passionate, ?caring, compassionate?,? and a very charming man. His level of expertise is ?unparalleled. He ?deeply ?cares about his patients?,? and he's a genuine gentleman and a master at his craft.? He's been there for me emotionally and ?psychologically,? and has taken all the time in the world to ease my concerns I had before and after my surgery. Go to my profile page for the full story, due to character limitations, Thank you, Mina Caputo
Emerson, NJ |
Dr. Robert Morin and his staff are wonderful. Dr. Morin is an extremely talented plastic surgeon. He answered all my questions and explained the procedures clearly. He is very confident and pleasant. Dr. Morin is very knowledgeable,high educated and board certified. He made me made me feel very comfortable so much so that I did not get a 2nd opinion. He performed a tummy tuck and arm lift on myself and I am extremely satisfied with his work. I would highly recommend Dr. Morin.
in New York, NY |
I debated over getting a rhinoplasty for 10+ years before stumbling upon Dr. Morin's work. When I went to his website after seeing the work he did on another patient I was in complete awe of how natural his results were. I decided to finally go in for a consultation and I am now 3 months post op and am 100% over the moon happy with my results! I still look myself but the bump I hated is now gone. I am so grateful I found Dr. Morin. Go to this doctor if you want amazing, natural results.
in Hamburg, NJ |
He put me at ease before, during and after my procedure. The results were excellent.
in Bergenfield, NJ |
Wonderful work! Had my lip done and was astonished by the results! Great experience
in Little Falls, NJ |
Best work! Dr.Morin is the greatest doctor I have ever met! What a great guy. Definitely highly request!
in Greenwich, CT |
Dr. Morin is a wonderful Doctor. I ve seen some doctors before but Dr. Morin makes it look the most natural! Very very happy
in New York, NY |
Very professional, does great job)
in Brooklyn, NY |
I had the best experience with Dr.Morin. Had my breast done, it is so perfectly symmetrical, no scars, I am sooo happy, the stuff is absolutely friendly and laid back! strongly recommend! God bless!
in Stamford, CT |
Truly amazing, did a great job with my nose, very happy. He is a wonderful person, kind, easy going, laid back. Truly a great experience!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Morin, MD?
Are you Dr. Morin?