Dr. Robert Moran, MD

Dr. Robert Moran, MD

Psychiatry  |
23 reviews

Dr. Robert A. Moran is Board Certified in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Addiction Medicine by the American Society of Addiction Medicine and the American Board of Addiction Medicine. He is a clinical instructor of psychiatry at Cornell University, and a member of the faculty of the Biomedical Science at Florida Atlantic University. Since 1993, Dr. Moran has dedicated his life to the study and treatment of substance and mental health disorders....See Less

Family Center For Recovery

7051 Seacrest Blvd

Lantana, FL 33462

• Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Moran

Patient Testimonials

Got cured of my addiction because of them. Their staff were very friendly and helpful. After my rehab, I feel a much better person even my family and friends see me in a whole new light. I am very thankful for them!
My son has shown marked improvement in almost every facet of life. The doctor and his staff have bent over backwards to help my family through a very tough time. Some people ask me why I chose this center. My answer is very simple. I have been sending my son to normal therapists and doctors for years. I will take the doctor who is not afraid to go out on a limb, the doctor who will do whatever it takes to save my son’s life over some cookie cutter doctor who has been keeping him sick for years.
I am happy to report that my son is doing incredible. Thinking back on how he was when he got there to how he is now is just something shy of a miracle. I have also been able to meet other patients that came in around the same time my son was admitted that are also showing similar progress as my son. KUDOS to Dr Moran, the caring staff and the support group. They are life savers. Thank you again for all of your help.

I've dedicated my life to helping the people no one else will. Dr. Robert A. Moran, M.D., F.A.P.A., F.A.S.A.M.

Dr. Moran's Experience

Dr. Moran's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

• Addiction Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*
  • Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

• Trinity College-Hartford - BS Biochemistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Mt. Sinai School of Medicine - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • New York Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • NY Hosp-Cornell Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Moran has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moran does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moran and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Moran's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moran to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Moran's Performance
    GOOD
I feel like I learned a lot about myself since nobody ever really explained to me about addiction and the human brain. I learned why I am in recovery and what it takes for me to be well. I feel like I will stay sober this time. I wish people would come here for help. Thank you Dr Moran.
Dr. Moran is an excellent doctor and I Definetly can trust him with whatever it is i have a problem with or with what im going through. the treatment is different overall than with what i heard of or seen but i think its a good thing the way its ran here even though i dont agree with everything that goes on here and i feel definetly some people get over way easier than others and it does get frustrating at times especially when you try to do everything right and are makin...
I an very happy with every aspect of his work.
I've been a patient here for 2 years and I can honestly say that I wouldn't be here today without him and his staff, they gave me my life back. I was completely hopeless before I came here, today I have a life worth living, over 2 years drug and alcohol free, and true inner happiness. The best decision I ever made was coming here. I am eternally grateful for Dr. Moran.
Dr. Moran is very knowledgeable and cares about his patients
First I was shocked at the way he did things in a community setting, but overall I am pleasantly surprised at both his level of intelligence and the fact that he gave me a correct diagnosis
Dr. Moran is definitely an expert in his field and he is the only doctor that i honestly trust with my recovery. I have never met a doctor that spends as much time as him with his patients and he is constantly working even when he is not at the facility. You can definitely tell that he cares a lot about his patients.
Very good listener makes good decisions based on gathering as much information on the patient. While providing clear explanations.
So far, Dr. Moran's methods, although different from what I have experienced in the past from other physicians, have proven very effective not only can I see, how I have progressed for the better, but I feel that from other treatment centers this is the one, I have been treated with respect and dignity while still now enabling me.
in Philadelphia, PA |
He is the best in his field!! He is also a medical doctor. He is treating my son for bipolar depression and addiction. He educates the family as well as addresses Codependency on our part. Some do not agree with his approach & delivery however, he is successful in diagnosing and treating both addiction and mental illness. I think he is excellent!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Moran, MD?

Visit Dr. Moran