Dr. Robert Moran, MD

PsychiatryMaleAge 58

Dr. Moran

Family Center For Recovery

7051 Seacrest Blvd Lantana, FL 33462

Dr. Robert Moran, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Lantana, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Moran to book an appointment.

Dr. Moran's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moran

4.1

Dr. Moran?
  • Explained conditions well (25)
  • Listened & answered questions (25)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (25)
  • Appointment was rushed (7)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (7)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (7)
Dr. Moran is one of a kind and sometimes misunderstood. He comes from a strictly medical viewpoint that will give the patients the exact treatment they need. The problem is when you deal with severe psychiatric illness (in which he treats) you must sometimes be aggressive towards the illness. Dr. Moran has mastered that balance and has saved countless lives. Think about these illnesses he treats - Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder just to name a few. These are severe illnesses with high suicide rates. His medical knowledge (always up-to-date with the research) and passion for saving lives is shown each and every day. I would know as he saved my life..
Jay – Sep 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moran, MD?
Dr. Moran has been treating my daughter for a year and a half. He’s a brilliant and compassionate provider who is a master at his craft. He wants nothing more than to bring healing to his patients and their families. I have never met another doctor more dedicated than him. He’s like no other, and we are beyond blessed to have him care for our daughter.
Rebecca – Sep 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moran, MD?
This is a behavioral health facility that doesn’t have a time limit. He understands that psychiatric illness doesn’t have a 30-60 or 90 day limit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moran, MD?
My son is alive today because if Dr. Moran & his program. There is no time limit and he and his staff work with the patients day in and day out to give them the best chance at becoming productive members of society.
No longer enabling – Sep 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moran, MD?
This facility helps to facilitate the education, self awareness, and resiliency of the entire family, increasing the chances for a successful recovery.
Sep 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moran, MD?
I am so grateful for Dr. Moran and all Of his staff at family Center for recovery for saving my daughters life!! As well as myself and my daughters family. Hence the place being call “Family” center for recovery! I have been through hell and back when my daughter who is 15 was admitted. She is now 16. With Dr. Moran being quadruple board-certified he is a miracle worker for correctly diagnosed and my daughter. This stuff is so amazing along with her therapist Jason Taking the time to helping my daughter. Dr. Moran is patient and knowledgeable and got my daughter in the correct medications.They all are so amazing and I would 10,000% recommend family center!!!!
Lisa medina – Sep 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moran, MD?
Dr Robert Moran is a God send. He worked with our 15 year old addict who was also psychotic. After her last stay in a hospital they told us she needed residential care. I searched so many places and so many places turned me down. They could not treat her her case was to difficult until i found Family Center for Recovery and Dr Moran. He admitted her worked with her and we now have our daughter back alive and doing very well. He never gave up on her and he never gave up on us.
Bobbie mitchell in Chapel hill , TN – Feb 26, 2019
A scam
Dec 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moran, MD?
From what I've observed during the time my loved one has been treated by Dr. Moran, he welcomes patients needing all levels of care from the mild to the most severe, including cases of crippling addiction and mental illness that most other rehab facilities are not able to treat. Dr. Moran includes and educates the family in the healing process. His ability to diagnose, to treat and to motivate the patient and family are extraordinary. Dr. Moran is highly skilled healer.
Grateful for Dr. Moran in West Palm Beach, FL – Dec 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moran, MD?
I beg you to go anywhere but here. Dr. Moran knows his medicine, but his ego and narcissism controls every calculated move. He has created a culture where he is on the throne and no one questions his brilliance. He picks and chooses who he will treat with special behavior, sometimes being abusive to patients and staff. He is after the almighty dollar and he will make sure he gets as much of yours as he can! Keep looking for a place you won't need more therapy from.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Apr 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moran, MD?
This program isn't easy but it's about as good as it gets. Dr Moran is very insightful and strait to the point. If you give into the program, you will have positive results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moran, MD?
The staff under Dr Moran was very knowledge. I learned a lot from Dr Moran and his care. His center is clean and people will take care of you. If you have a problem everyone will direct you to the person that will help you here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moran, MD?
I feel like I learned a lot about myself since nobody ever really explained to me about addiction and the human brain. I learned why I am in recovery and what it takes for me to be well. I feel like I will stay sober this time. I wish people would come here for help. Thank you Dr Moran.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moran, MD?
Dr. Moran is an excellent doctor and I Definetly can trust him with whatever it is i have a problem with or with what im going through. the treatment is different overall than with what i heard of or seen but i think its a good thing the way its ran here even though i dont agree with everything that goes on here and i feel definetly some people get over way easier than others and it does get frustrating at times especially when you try to do everything right and are makin...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moran, MD?
I an very happy with every aspect of his work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moran, MD?
I've been a patient here for 2 years and I can honestly say that I wouldn't be here today without him and his staff, they gave me my life back. I was completely hopeless before I came here, today I have a life worth living, over 2 years drug and alcohol free, and true inner happiness. The best decision I ever made was coming here. I am eternally grateful for Dr. Moran.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moran, MD?
Dr. Moran is very knowledgeable and cares about his patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moran, MD?
Very good listener makes good decisions based on gathering as much information on the patient. While providing clear explanations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moran, MD?
First I was shocked at the way he did things in a community setting, but overall I am pleasantly surprised at both his level of intelligence and the fact that he gave me a correct diagnosis
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moran, MD?
So far, Dr. Moran's methods, although different from what I have experienced in the past from other physicians, have proven very effective not only can I see, how I have progressed for the better, but I feel that from other treatment centers this is the one, I have been treated with respect and dignity while still now enabling me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moran, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moran?

Family Center for Recovery is dedicated to providing evidence-based psychiatric treatment to our patients with the involvement of their families. ...Read more

Dr. Robert Moran was a clinical instructor of psychiatry at Cornell University and is currently a psychiatric resident instructor, as well as a volunteer...Read more

• Psychiatry