Dr. Robert Mooty, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 41

Dr. Mooty

Robert P Schmid MD

10105 Quaker Ave Lubbock, TX 79424

Dr. Robert Mooty, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Lubbock, TX. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mooty to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

See similar Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in Lubbock

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Mooty accepts

Dr. Mooty accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Mooty's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Gynecomastia
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Third-Degree Burns
  • Wound Repair

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Robert Mooty, MD...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. Mooty's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mooty

Dr. Mooty?
I recently had a consultation with Dr Mooty and I could not have been more impressed with his professionalism. He offered amazing bedside manner and TRULY listened to my concerns as a patient.... At no point did I feel rushed or as if I could not ask any & every question possible. I went into the appointment feeling anxious & he truly helped me feel comfortable enough to discuss every concern I had. His staff was also extremely helpful, friendly, & caring.... Without a doubt the best medical office staff I have EVER come across in Midland!! I would highly recommend his practice to my family & friends!
Fitz – Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Mooty, MD?
My experience with Dr. Mooty has been tremendously positive. He listened carefully to my concerns and answered all my questions, never making me feel rushed. His bedside manner is kind, caring, and reassuring. Through two surgeries, my recovery was quicker than expected, with minimal pain and very small incisions. His nursing and office staff are excellent and answered all my questions before, during, and after treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Mooty for his skill, compassion, and professionalism.
NJ2351 – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Mooty, MD?
Highly recommend Dr. Mooty!
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Mooty, MD?
I was very unhappy with my results from my augmentation. He did a revision and the revision was still awful, leaving awful scars. I also had a problem with my implants and was told the insurance would help pay for replacement, only to find out this was a lie after receiving the total bill.
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Mooty, MD?
Dr. Mooty and his staff are excellent!! I would recommend them to anyone!
Megan in Midland, TX – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Mooty, MD?
Dr. Moody is amazing! I have always wanted to get breast implants but I was still extremely nervous about the surgery. I didn’t want them being too big or not big enough and wasn’t sure about what size to go with. He was great about making me feel comfortable and recommending a size based on the look I told him I was going for. My surgery went perfectly and I am more than happy with my results. My implants look and feel so natural! I’m so glad I chose Dr. Moody as my surgeon!
Lubbock, TX – Jan 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Mooty, MD?
If you want anything other than high profile, you might want to go somewhere else. Please be sure that Dr. Mooty really listens to what it is you want and that you are both on the same page before your surgery. Unfortunately, you might think you are on the same page and then the morning of your surgery he might just pop his head in and TELL you what he is going to do, regardless of what it is you wanted.
Midland, TX – Apr 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Mooty, MD?
Dr. Mooty is absolutely wonderful to work with. As a patient of his, receiving a breast augmentation, he was so professional. He made me feel respected, and listened to my concerns, and answered all of my questions. His work is phenomenal--the best in town. I know of 4 other women who have had this procedure with him, and they, like me, look very natural. He is knowledgeable in helping choose the size that fits you and your body type. He is attentive, kind, and understanding.
Lubbock, TX – Sep 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Mooty, MD?
Dr. Mooty was by far the best doctor ever! His staff and nurses were amazing as well, and always answered any questions I had immediately. I was so nervous about having surgery for the first time to begin with, and they made the process so smooth. I am so pleased with my end result of my breast augmentation, I feel like a brand new woman/mom/wife. Thank you Dr. Mooty!!!
Lisa in Odessa, TX – Jul 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Mooty, MD?
Dr. Mooty is very professional. He made me feel at ease with the procedure I had done. His staff was very helpful and responsive to all of our needs and qustions. I highly recommend Dr. Mooty. He is one of the best doctors we have dealt with.
Erica in Midland,TX – Jul 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Mooty, MD?
Dr. Mooty is a wonderful doctor. He listens well and is very easy to talk to. He did exactly what I wanted and it came out even better than I had imagined it would. He is truly talented and I would very highly recommend him!
Rachel S in Borger, TX – Jul 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Mooty, MD?
Dr Mooty and his staff are AMAZING! They helped me through every step of my BA. They made sure I knew the process before surgery, during, and recovery. Dr Mooty listened to what I wanted (size wise) and delivered just that. He and his team are awesome and I would recommend them to anyone. I am pleased with my experience, as well as with my results. Thanks!!!!!
Candy B in Lubbock, TX – May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Mooty, MD?
Totally worth it! I was turning 50 & didn't want to "look" 50! Dr Mooty & his staff were very professional, and also personable & relaxed. Always there for any questions or concerns that I had. I had the surgery on a Wednesday and was back to work on Monday. The first night was rough, but then I did great. I highly recommend Dr Mooty! I personally decided to go to a really reputable doctor, and received several recommendations from friends. I would do it all over again!
Sheryl in Lubbock, TX – May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Mooty, MD?
The whole experience has been great. The office is beautiful. The receptionist is warm and cheery. The Operating room is in the office so you don't have to mess with all of the extra headache of going to a hospital. The anesthesiologist was awesome! And Dr Mooty! He is so warm and friendly and took the time to listen to my concerns and offered suggestions. The pricing is very reasonable as well!! I will go back for more in the future!!
Lubbock, TX – Apr 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Mooty, MD?
Dr. Mooty did an amazing job on my surgery. I was very nervous about the whole process and he made me feel at ease. I had implants placed previously by another physician and just felt that they were too large for my body. He did an implant exchange to a smaller implant size and breast lift and the result is nothing less than perfect. I would recommend him to anyone.
ABC in Lubbock, TX – Apr 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Mooty, MD?
Dr. Mooty is wonderful! The staff was professional and everyone was so nice. I had a breast augmentation and Dr. Mooty listened to what I wanted and gave me exactly the result I was looking for. I had the best experience.
Julie in Midland, TX – Apr 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Mooty, MD?
I've had Botox injections and breast augmentation w/ mastopexy (lift) w/ Dr. Mooty. I am SO excited about my results. Dr. Mooty is very knowledgeable and professional he really listened to what I was invisioning for myself and helped me make the right choices. I did a lot of research when choosing a doctor and listen to countless friends and friends of friends opinions on their doctors, many that didn't use Mooty had regrets and complaints. I have zero regrets or complaints. Awesome staff too!!!
Lubbock, TX – Apr 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Mooty, MD?
We really appreciated the care and attention that Dr. Mooty and his staff gave us. It was fairly easy to get scheduled at a time/date that was convenient for my schedule. The new office is beautiful! His nurses and medical staff were wonderful, especially on the day of surgery (i was so nervous and they calmed my fears and made me feel incredibly comfortable). Follow up care was also great!
Jennifer in Lubbock, TX – Mar 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Mooty, MD?
Had such an amazing experience with the whole staff.
Odessa, TX – Mar 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Mooty, MD?
First off, Dr Mooty was amazing! Very professional, friendly, answered every question I had at the consultation before I could even ask and made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole process, from consultation to surgery! The staff was amazing, very friendly as well and made you feel very welcomed! I LOVE my results and I would recommend Dr. Mooty to anyone! He is truly amazing at what he does and I am proof! A huge THANK YOU to Dr. Mooty and his staff for taking such great care of me!!
Brandii in Midland TX – Mar 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Mooty, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mooty?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Mooty communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Mooty offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Mooty offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Mooty have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Mooty offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Mooty offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (806) 797-6398