Dr. Robert Moore, DO

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Moore

Dr. Robert Moore, DO is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery specialist in Alpharetta, GA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from University of New England in 1994 and specializes in female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery and obstetrics & gynecology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Moore accepts

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Moore's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Moore's Top Procedures and Conditions

Endometriosis

Dr. Moore treats Endometriosis more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Moore treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Autoimmune Endometriosis

• Incontinence Sling Procedure
  • Labiaplasty
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Vaginoplasty
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

50 YEARS OF SURGICAL EXPERIENCE  PATIENTS FROM 50 STATES AND 54 COUNTRIES  WORD RENOWNED UROGYNECOLOGISTS  UNPRECEDENTED LAPAROSCOPIC EXPERIENCE  PIONEERS IN COSMETIC VAGINAL SURGERY

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Moore?
Dr. Moore's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Moore, DO
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Moore was very professional and I am happy with my results from surgery. After my consultation, they provided me with a summary of my discussion and articles to read, which was very helpful. The nurse, Sarah followed up multiple times post op, which was great. The hospital was wonderful, as I nurse myself, I can appreciate that. I would definitely recommend Dr. Moore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moore, DO?
scheduling with the practice was very easy and Dr. Moore was amazing, he answered all my questions and spent a lot of time with me. The hospital was wonderful and clean. Everyone I encountered was great! Sarah, Dr. Moores nurse was fantastic. She was easy to get in touch with. I would definitely recommend Dr. Moore. It was a great experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moore, DO?
I am very happy with the staff, Kelly was great! It was nice to contact and get an immediate response. Dr. Moore was wonderful and did an awesome job! The hospital was great and my recovery was perfect! I feel great and I would recommend this practice. In fact, I have already recommended someone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moore, DO?
I had a very positive experience with Dr. Moore. He was very open and direct, he made me feel very prepared and I knew exactly what to expect. I am 6 weeks post op and doing great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moore, DO?
Dr. Moore is an excellent surgeon . He is the best doctor I have ever seen. Dr. Moore did my vaginal prolapse surgery May 8 2018. I am 78 years old. Previously, I had a hysterectomy, vaginal prolapse surgery and a botched bladder tack. After all of these surgeries, Dr. Moore's surgery is a great success. Thanks Dr. Moore. Emily, Sarah and your entire staff. All of you get a 10 star rating!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moore, DO?
After suffering from a Pelvic Floor Prolapse, I was recommended by my Urologist to see Dr Moore. He was awesome. The Atlanta area is so fortunate to have such a wonderful doctor. Not only did the surgery go well but the healing process went also as well. I recommend anyone who has to have this surgery to choose only the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moore, DO?
Dr. Moore has improved my quality of life immeasurably. He is a caring, brilliant physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moore, DO?
A very special thank you to Dr. Moore for his skills and expertise for my recent surgery. I can't say enough about Dr. Moore and everyone at Miklos and Moore. You all are outstanding and doing so much for your patients. Everyone at the office was super helpful and got me through from day one, (my initial phone call to make my first appointment), to post-surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moore, DO?
Dr. Moore took time to meet with me before the exam and then afterward to go over his diagnosis and recommendations. He explained everything clearly, answered all of my questions, and provided additional materials to help with the decision to move forward with surgery. Surgery took place 6 weeks ago; the improvement is dramatic. My issues are gone. Dr. Moore's training, along with his skill and experience have given me a great outcome; I couldn't be more grateful to have been his patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moore, DO?
After having had several surgeries involving wire mesh, each performed by a different doctor, I have a better ability to compare then I would like to have. That said, I will not allow anyone other then Dr. Moore perform surgery in the future. If he could not do it I would have one of his associates do the surgery if possible. I highly recommend entrusting ur surgical and or medical needs w/ Dr. Moore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moore, DO?
Great doctor and office staff!! After the extensive pelvic organ prolapse repair, I had 3 tiny incisions in my abdomen that were glued, not stitched. I was up and walking few hours later. At home, within three days, I did not need pain meds. Now, 12 weeks later, I feel completely normal and suffer no complications. Even better, the surgery completely resolved my pelvic organ prolapse, and I’m able to resume my active life. I can’t thank Dr. Moore and Dr. Hawkins (and Danielle) enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moore, DO?
Totally satisfied! Dr. Moore was very warm and personable, while also being professional. He spent a lot of time explaining my procedure and made sure I was aware of all the options. The entire staff was amazing and always made me feel comfortable. The surgery went smoothly with very little down time. I am completely satisfied with my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moore, DO?
Dr. Moore did my vaginoplasty surgery last year and it completely changed my life! He was so informative and thorough. His staff was so helpful, especially his nurse Danielle! She gave me her email address just in case I had any questions over the weekend! So happy I found the best surgeon to do this very personal surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moore, DO?
Dr. Moore and his staff were beyond amazing. Dr. Moore was very knowledgeable and took his time to explain everything to me. I left his office feeling confident of what my next steps needed to be. After surgery I had minimal pain and his nurse Danielle was always available to answer any of my questions or concerns. I highly recommend this practice!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moore, DO?
Dr Moore his nurses and staff are amazing. I lost hipe due to severe pain from bad sling and noone in Nashville could remove and gave me misdiagnosis and recommended pain management. He removed the sling...literally saved my life. I am truly grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Moore, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Moore?

Miklos & Moore Urogynecology

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Moore treats patients.