Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Robert Molloy, MD
Dr. Robert Molloy, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Westlake, OH. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Molloy is affiliated with Lutheran Hospital, Fairview Hospital and Cleveland Clinic.

CLEVELAND CLINIC WESTLAKE

1 Equity Way

Westlake, OH 44145

Learn about Dr. Molloy

Dr. Molloy's Experience

Dr. Molloy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Molloy does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Bone Cancer
  • Broken Arm
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Marfan Syndrome
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Pseudoarthrosis
  • Pyogenic Arthritis
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Rotator Cuff Tear

• Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Molloy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Molloy has no media or publications listed.

• International Congress for Joint Reconstruction, Member

Dr. Molloy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Molloy to family and friends
Dr. Molloy's Performance
in Sandusky, OH |
I was very pleased with Dr. Molloy and the whole team at the Cleveland Clinic during my recent total right hip replacement surgery. I know everyones experience is different but I can truthfullly say that I had a very good outcome from pre surgery,surgery,and recovery. I am back to doing things that I enjoy that I could not do for the last few years.
Rocky River, OH |
I had minimal contact with him but believe he's an excellent surgeon based on my surgery recovery.
in Westlake |
Dr Malloy is a kind, caring, and very knowledgeable doctor in the work that he does. His staff is equally skilled and very helpful. I know many who have used him for hips and knees and everyone is very satisfied. I highly recommend him.
in Springfield, OH |
My experience with Dr. Molloy was stellar. He is professional, knowledgable and a leader in his field. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Molloy to family and friends.
in Beachwood, OH |
Everything went perfect for me so happy I found Dr Molloy I felt very comfortable with him doing the job I really hope this helps someone believe me this was something that kind of surprised me and my Lord got me ready I did exactly what they told me I was working out before this happened and eating right so my recovery went great. Pray all goes GREAT for you... hope this help someone.I feel that now my job is to be a testimony for others God Bless??
in Cleveland, OH |
Dr. Molloy did my first surgery in 2010 and i was happy that he could my other knee .
in North Royalton, OH |
Dr. Malloy is a competent, caring surgeon. His staff have been professional, helpful and supportive in every way.
in North Ridgeville, OH |
Dr. Molloy is an excellent doctor. In addition to his skills, he is very easy to talk with and takes as much time as needed to answer questions and explain procedures. I would highly recommend him to anyone. My husband also had Dr. Molloy do his knee replacement surgery and was also very satisfied.
in Oberlin, OH |
Dr. Molloy is exceedingly skilled, and meticulous in regards to pre-op preparation and post-op communication and guidance. He is quite personable, and his entire supporting team works in concert to maximize patient outcomes and minimize any complications. We have great respect and much gratitude to Dr. Molloy for the help he provided.
in Wakeman, oh |
Excellent Dr.highly recommended to anyone needing a joint replacement.
Aurora, OH |
Dr. Molloy and his team were outstanding throughout my entire experience. From the first office appointment through the surgical experience and hospital stay, the care they provided was top notch. As a medical professional, I could not have asked for better care. I am extremely grateful. Thank you, Dr. Molloy, for your expertise and compassion. I would definitely recommend you to my friends and family.
Solon, OH |
First rate doctor who is the best in the knee replacement area. I like his daily check in procedure and appreciate his office's prompt responses.
in North Royalton, OH |
He honestly seems concerned about me the patient. His team seemed nice and my procedure seems to be go well. I am 2 weeks out since my surgery and I like ease of checking in with the office through Health Loop and if there are any questions or concerns they have been answered quickly.
in Strongsville, OH |
He has done two knees for me and I think he did them as well as could have been done.
Solon, OH |
Although I have not seen much of Dr. Molly pre-op or post-op yet, he was very personable, extremely competent, and my results far exceeded my expectations! This is really a reflection of his whole team and I couldn't be happier with the treatment or outcome!
in Westlake, OH |
Dr. Malloy came highly recommended to me. After several appointments with him and Bill, his PA, and most recently my total knee replacement surgery, I personally know what an excellent and caring surgeon he is. He is extremely patient, answers all questions, and his general personality had a calming effect on my concerns and anxiety about this entire process. Dr. Malloy's Team also takes an interest in his patients. I am grateful and blessed! Dr. Malloy is an asset to the Cleveland Clinic!
in Stow, OH |
Very smooth recovery. Far exceeds expectation. Highly recommend the total joint replacement class; it was very informative. Constant contact and being able to upload photo, getting reply on Health Loop gives us comfort whether the healing progress is normal.
in Avon Lake, OH |
Dr. Molloy has performed a knee and hip replacement for me. I was told that he was the best of the best and nothing in my experience has changed my mine. I would not have any reservation at all in recommending him to anyone for surgery.
in Broadview Heights, OH |
Surgery went well. I had much less pain and swelling than I exoected! The staff at Lutheran Hodpital were wonderful! Daily emails from Dr Molloy, and home PT visits, proactively answered my questions and concerns. I have been very happy with my surgical results, care, and healing!
in Cleveland, OH |
I would definitely recommend Dr . Malloy. 5yrs ago I had a total rt knee replacement and am still having issues. I switched to Dr Malloto operate on my left knee and this is 100% better. Thamks Dr. MALLOY.
in Strongsville, OH |
My surgery for a total knee replacement went far better than I expected. It took 4 months to get in to see Dr. Molloy but it was worth the wait. My surgery was 2 weeks ago and I have had no problems with the incision. Of course there is pain but it has been well managed. My surgery was at Lutheran Hospital and the team there was just as wonderful, not perfect, but wonderful.
Akron, OH |
This was my second knee with Dr. Molloy. I am glad I returned for his expertise.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH |
After my husbands surgery Dr. Molloy actually took the time to come up to his room and visit with him to make sure he was doing ok and in this day and age most doctors do not do that. I was so impressed with his bedside manner. He is a wonderful surgeon and I would highly recommend him!
in Newton Falls, OH |
I had a total hip replacement about 2 years ago and now a knee replacementabout 2 weeks ago. Dr. Molloy and his team has been great. Dr Molloy always takes time to answer any questions you may have and addrrss any of your concerns. They also have a great program in place prior to and after your surgery to communicate with yo.u. My recovery went very well. My sister is now awaiting hip replacement with Dr. Molloy. Well worth the wait to see him.
Westlake, OH |
My experience with Dr. Molloy and his team has been excellent. I have experienced little to no pain. The education regarding the procedure pre-operation was tremendously helpful. The hospital staff and aftercare has been outstanding. Dr. Molloy has a great beside manner, good communication with the patient, and his team have been the best.
in Hinckley, Ohio |
I would definitely recommend Dr Molloy. He is compassionate, thorough, and took his time to answer all my questions. His staff was always courteous and helpful.
in Strongsville, OH |
Doctor Molloy and his staff did an outstanding job making me comfortable and confident that my first ever surgery would be successful. The procedure was pain free and the results have been amazing, my hip pain is gone and my mobility is back. I am looking forward to finishing rehab and getting back to my regular activities.
in Avon, Ohio |
Dr. Malloy and his team are wonderful. They take the time to answer any and all questions and put your concerns at ease.
in North Ridgeville ohio |
very professional i would recommend to anyone family or frends. got me in sooner then a thought.
Elyria, OH |
Great bedside manner and a strong team that assures that all questions are answered.
in Avon Lake, OH |
Dr. Molloy and his office really have the process down. Everything about my experience has been excellent. Dr. Molloy was wonderful, his nurse Bill was great and his office nurses and PT were responsive in a positive, timely way. I couldn't ask for more.
in Fairview Park, OH |
Dr. Molloy is awesome! I can't say enough about him! He has replaced both of my hips (at different times). I feel extremely thankful and blessed because of him. I feel like a new person free of pain! I can't thank him and his team enough. They were all so nice and made me feel comfortable in a stressful time. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Molloy and his fabulous team! Vicki Owens
Sandusky, OH |
Although I am not through with the total hip replacement process yet, I have been very pleased with everything so far. Based upon my experience up to now, I would definitely rec. Dr. Molloy and his team.
Akron, OH |
The professional approach and compassionate care is commendable! All pre and post op prep info was understandable. Never did I feel I was alone in my recovery
in Westlake, OH |
Great surgeon! My knee surgery went beautifully and recovering well!
in Coolville ohio |
I was impressed that Dr. Malloy asked me when my history before talking to me he called me told me everything and let me make this decision he has a very calming presence about him excellent physician
Avon Lake, Ohio |
Dr. Molloy has done replacements for both my knees...the second one very recently. He is a highly skilled surgeon, and he and his team have been wonderful. Excellent results.
in Oberlin, Ohio |
i regret having Dr. Malloy do my hip replacement surgery. I was left with Trochanteric bursitis which I was told is a direct result of how the repair was done. The IT band was stretched too tightly over the bursa sac on the hip. This condition is very painful and has affected my life greatly. I did not have this prior to my hip surgery. There are exercises that help but they must be done regularly and they do not solve the problem. I will not have Dr. Malloy as my surgeon again.
in North Olmsted, OH |
Dr. Molloy is a great surgeon. I have had 2 hip replacements and now my knee! He is up to date on all of the new medical procedures and instills confidence that all will be well in the end!
in Avon, OH |
I was very impressed w Dr. Molloy and would recommend him to anyone. He was friendly and I felt very confident talking to him. My recovery so far has been what I had expected, from what he told me. I plan to have my other knee done in the future by him.
in Columbia Station, OH |
I would recommend Dr. Molloy and his team. In fact I already have. I was well satisfied with every aspect of my care.
North Olmsted, OH |
Dr. Molloy seems to be a real expert at what he does. He did my wife's hip years ago and she has had no problems. I am in my second we of surgery and am doing remarkable well. I only wish he would communicate a little more when in a clinical setting. He certainly knows his stuff but could be a little more personable.
Westlake, OH |
So far my experience has been very smooth. I feel I was very well informed before the surgery and after as to what to expect. Still have a way to go but feel the whole process has been very professional and i feel I chose the correct Dr. for the job. Thanks!
in North Royalton, OH |
My experience with Dr Molloy has been very positive. From the first time we met to my three month checkup, he has set up a line of communication that let me directly input my progress for him and his team to review. He listened more than talked. He was upbeat about my future. He's confident but yet earthly. I would recommend the doctor to all patients in need of orthopedic surgeries.
in Bay Village |
He is professional, caring, kind, interested
Lakewood, OH |
I have had very little pain; recovery has been faster than I had anticipated.
in Mantua ohio |
Very kind, knowledgeable, and a great bedside manner!!
Cleveland, OH |
My recovery from a total hip replacement has been quick and smooth. Hospital nurses and PT staff have remarked that this is generally true for Dr. Malloy's patients. There is no lack of communication from his staff and questions and concerns are addressed promptly.
in Strongsville Ohio |
I chose Dr. Malloy because his reputation is top notch in his practice. He answered all my questions and put my fears to rest. We had a common bond in cycling and I felt he understood my concerns.
in Berea, OH |
Dr. Molloy is a pleasant, caring surgeon who took time to thoroughly answer my questions concerning a total left hip replacement. I had no pain after surgery and my incision was only 6 inches long. He is going to replace my right hip joint next month. I am grateful that my PCP recommended Dr. Molloy.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Molloy, MD?
Are you Dr. Molloy?