Dr. Robert Molinari, MD

Dr. Robert Molinari, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Robert Molinari, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Rochester, NY. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

601 ELMWOOD AVE Box 665

Rochester, NY 14642

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Molinari

See how frequently Dr. Molinari performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spine Fractures, Traumatic
Back Pain
Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
high

Dr. Molinari's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Foot Fracture
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

• Hip Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Hip Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Open
  • Knee Surgery
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Fracture Treatment

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Mt Sinai Med Center
  • Walter Reed Army Med Center
  • Washington U/B Jh/Slch Conc

Dr. Molinari has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Molinari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Molinari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Molinari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Molinari to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Molinari's Performance
in Binghamton,ny |
Dr. Molinari is a very good doctor. Great surgeon and I felt very confident in him doing my back surgery. I travelled from Binghamton, NY to have him do my surgery. Strong hospital and all the staff are exceptional! I would recommend them to anyone.
Hornell, NY |
After a back-flip injury severally herniated an arthritic L5 disc. I was in a Severe Case situation at the age of 27. Dr. Molinari preformed a discectomy and all that is included in repairing such injury. 6 weeks later now. Pain is cured. Muscles are rebuilding full strength, and motion is almost returned. Dr. Molinari is upbeat and confident in his craft which gives ease to patients, the spirit is with him. I am recommending him to anyone he can help. May God always bless him and all he touches
in Rochester, NY |
outstanding is the only word for this man, my 83 year old father had surgery on his spine today,from his kind can do attitude during the office visit, warmth bedside at strong today, to his phone call to me after surgery today, every surgeon should strive to be like robert molinari....my heart has a place for him ..when my father looked at me tonight and moved and coughed for the first time and looked at me and said it doesnt hurt just laying in bed or when i coughed just now and smiled,
in Wayland, NY |
I have been a spinal patient since 2002. I find Dr. Molinari to explain the surgical procedure throughly. His medical knowledge and positive support assures me of the best surgical outcome. I can depend on him to see me when I call for an appointment. My positive surgical outcomes show that Dr, Molinari is the best in his speciality. This orthopedic center is busy and you could have a problem finding a parking space.
in North Chili, NY |
He performed Laminotomy low back surgery on me. Hi is EXCELLENT surgeon and one of the best people I ever met.
in Penn Yan, NY |
Dr. Molinari has a well earned reputation as one of the best orthopedic surgeons in practice today. He saved my life. That says it all.
Vestal, NY |
Clearly office politics are more important here than patients.
Rochester, NY |
Dr. Molinari is very knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner, and always willing to listen and offer support. The office staff is friendly; very easy to make an appointment.
in Rochester, NY |
I am so grateful to Dr. Molinari for his kindness and respect which he bestowed. Dr. M has special gifts, not only as a very talented surgeon, but more fundamentally as a person. The surgery itself took 5 hours and later that same evening, I was up, out of bed, walking around the unit. He not only corrected my neck, he helped me heal emotionally and added so much to my life. Thank you, Dr.
in Spencerport, NY |
Dr. Molinari's office & staff are extremely efficient. I have had Two successful back surgeries performed by him. My initial appointments were great. I didn't have to wait long for an appointment setting. I have never waited long at the office. Dr. Molinari himself is very friendly and listened to my specific questions and concerns. After the surgery(s) my quality of day to day living has improved 100%. I highly recommend him as he is a great person with a great professional manner.
in Marion, NY |
Dr. Molinari's team saved my life over Memorial Day weekend. He not only saved my life, I have full function of my entire body and am working out again after seven weeks. Words will never describe how our my entire family feels about Dr. Molinari and the compassion he showed each one of us during the most trying of times.
in Rochester, NY |
After months of lower back and leg pain and trying injections and therapy, I went to Dr.Molinari, he said he was sure he could help me and he did. He showed me my MRI and explained what he could do for me and how it would help. He is courteous, pleasant and caring, I would highly recommend him and his PA Bill.
in Rochester, NY |
Best guy ever! Personable, skilled, optimistic, organized, trustworthy, and fun to be with. He has an excellent backup staff in DA Mr. Bill and office manager Stephany. UofR staff at Clinton Crossing have also been terrific. After 2 spine operations, Dr Robert, and backup team, gets 5 stars in all ways.
in Fairport, NY |
Dr. Molinari performed a microdiscectomy to alleviate severe sciatic nerve pain from a herniated disc. The moment I woke up from surgery the leg pain was gone. I was able to walk the same day of the surgery, and was back to work and off narcotic pain meds one week after surgery. He was very attentive to my concerns, scheduled my surgery quickly, and has a certain swagger about him that, combined with his experience and credentials, instills confidence that the desired outcome will be achieved.
in Rochester, NY |
He is extremely efficient and the office was also . I had a successful back surgery . I didt have to wait long for an appointment and never waited long at the office. He is very friendly and listened to my specific questions and concerns. My quality of day to day living has improved 100%. I have reccommended him to several people. He was reccommended. To me by my daughter who works in the ER at Strong .
in Fairport, NY |
A very personable Doctor. Explained all phases of the procedure before and after. Explained the details shown on the MRI image.
in Ontario, NY |
I experienced progressive low back pain until I almost couldn't walk or stand. At my appointment with Dr Molinari, he said that a lumbar laminectomy would eliminate the pain associated with walking and standing. He was right! I was standing, walking, and doing stairs right after the surgery and thereafter. No pain meds needed. The doctor is personable and professional and I would recommend him.
in Ny |
He is such a professional and talented surgeon
in Rochester, NY |
He is the best!! I had low back pain since Sept '15. After the runaround through Unity Hosp, I went rogue and called Dr Molinari in Feb '16. He saw me, instantly said he could fix the problem, and 3 days later I had a discectomy. I woke up from surgery with instant relief. I didn't even need pain meds. The relief from over 5 month of debilitating back pain was enough. I was depressed and frustrated and Dr Molinari fixed me and I was back to work in only 2 weeks. Friendly, honest, amazing Doctor.
in Rochester,Ny |
He takes the time out to explain what's going on until you understand what the problem is. A very good listener. Very professional and caring.He only what's best for you. I would recommend him.
in Albion, NY |
Very professional and gave me excellent care
in Orlando, FL |
Thought doctor was honest. Did not recommmend surgery for my back pain. Gave me exercises.
Fairport, NY |
Dr. M treated our teenage son for a stress fracture in his lower back. He is a skilled clinician as well as a warm and compassionate man. I highly recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Molinari, MD?
Are you Dr. Molinari?

Visit Dr. Molinari

Dr. Molinari accepts 8 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO