Internal Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Robert Molina, MD
Dr. Robert Molina, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Sierra Vista, AZ. He has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Molina is affiliated with Sierra Vista Regional Health Center.

Sierra Vista Medical Group

5750 E Highway 90 Ste 200

Sierra Vista, AZ 85635

Learn about Dr. Molina

Dr. Molina's Experience

Dr. Molina's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Molina does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Molina has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Molina has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Molina does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Molina and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Molina's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Molina to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Molina's Performance
in Phoenix, AZ |
PLEASE READ REVIEWS! The 5 stars here mean nothing. Just about ALL of reviews are complaints if you read them. And 10 are just someone giving out stars with no review written. Most likely posted by the Sierra Vista Medical Group Cartel
Bisbee, AZ |
Dr. Molina is knowledgeable and really seems to listen to my issues taking them on one at a time. Even my husband likes and trusts him.
Sierra Vista, AZ |
I have had Dr. Molina for primary care physician for over 3 years. He is attentive and largely competent. However, his staff is terrible. I can imagine a group of randomly selected women doing a better job than the crew he has - from front desk to a nurse to every last one of them I have dealt with. I am seriously considering changing doctors because of them.
in Sierra Vista |
This staff is a joke! they are very rude and literally got upset with me because i asked for results to be faxed over to me and mumbled under their breath. so unprofessional .
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Dr. Molina cares about me as his patient and not just me but my family. I am very impressed with his kindness and also his honesty and candid nature. I highly recommend him to any adult seeking quality care not just a rubber stamp.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Dr. Molina is a good and caring Doctor but really needs to pay attention to his staff. They are extremely unprofessional and careless. Refills and questions do not get taken care of in a timely manor and errors on refills have occur in our case. This is a very dangerous way to run a business. We are changing to another doctor because we lack confidence in this office.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Dr. Molina is a very kind and caring physician. He listens and offers recommendations giving both pros and cons. We would say though that the staff is not good at responding to filling prescriptions or follow-through. We have had to call 3-5 times to get just one prescription filled and sent to the pharmacy. This is not the exception, but the rule. This needs to be addressed as it is becoming a huge problem and if left unaddressed we will most likely need to find another doctor.
I have seen him twice for routine physicals and I like him. He seems very caring, takes his time, etc. since I can't comment under office staff I'll do it here. They are horrible!!! They don't pass on messages. They don't call back in any sense of a timely manner.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Doctor Molina is a good Doctor, however, getting any help from the staff for things such as records etc are not possible. I've called several times and nobody will follow up with me. When a customer calls 7 times for the same problem I would think it would be priority to get it resolved today.
in Benson, AZ |
Very poor Dr. and Staff!
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Very Difficult getting our prescriptions refilled. We are very tired of constantly having to fight with his office to get our supplies and Meds. Dr. Molina is TERRIBLE when it comes to dealing with pain! He removed the OTC Ibuprofen and Aleve which we used for severe Bursitis so now we get nothing at all!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Molina, MD?
Are you Dr. Molina?