Dr. Robert Molina, MD

Dr. Robert Molina, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Molina specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Sierra Vista, AZ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Molina? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Molina's Experience

See how Dr. Molina's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Molina

Dr. Molina accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Molina has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Molina
Dr. Molina's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (18)
in Sierra Vista |
This staff is a joke! they are very rude and literally got upset with me because i asked for results to be faxed over to me and mumbled under their breath. so unprofessional .
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Dr. Molina cares about me as his patient and not just me but my family. I am very impressed with his kindness and also his honesty and candid nature. I highly recommend him to any adult seeking quality care not just a rubber stamp.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Dr. Molina is a good and caring Doctor but really needs to pay attention to his staff. They are extremely unprofessional and careless. Refills and questions do not get taken care of in a timely manor and errors on refills have occur in our case. This is a very dangerous way to run a business. We are changing to another doctor because we lack confidence in this office.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Dr. Molina is a very kind and caring physician. He listens and offers recommendations giving both pros and cons. We would say though that the staff is not good at responding to filling prescriptions or follow-through. We have had to call 3-5 times to get just one prescription filled and sent to the pharmacy. This is not the exception, but the rule. This needs to be addressed as it is becoming a huge problem and if left unaddressed we will most likely need to find another doctor.
I have seen him twice for routine physicals and I like him. He seems very caring, takes his time, etc. since I can't comment under office staff I'll do it here. They are horrible!!! They don't pass on messages. They don't call back in any sense of a timely manner.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Doctor Molina is a good Doctor, however, getting any help from the staff for things such as records etc are not possible. I've called several times and nobody will follow up with me. When a customer calls 7 times for the same problem I would think it would be priority to get it resolved today.
in Benson, AZ |
Very poor Dr. and Staff!
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Very Difficult getting our prescriptions refilled. We are very tired of constantly having to fight with his office to get our supplies and Meds. Dr. Molina is TERRIBLE when it comes to dealing with pain! He removed the OTC Ibuprofen and Aleve which we used for severe Bursitis so now we get nothing at all!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Molina, MD?
Are you Dr. Molina?

Compare Dr. Molina

Dr. Molina's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Dr. Molina does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Molina and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Az Coll Of Med

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Molina does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Molina and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Molina does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Molina and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.