Dr. Robert D. Mogyoros, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

36 reviews| Leave a review

Learn about this dentist

Patient Testimonials

As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, I enjoy frequently lecturing on topics relating to bone grafting and dental implants. My lectures have been as close to home as down the block to as far away as Israel! I am dedicated to patient care in all aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery and implant dentistry. I am a diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, the American Board of Dental Anesthesiology, and the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.Read more

Dr. Mogyoros' Experience

Visiting Dr. Mogyoros

Dr. Mogyoros' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mogyoros to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Mogyoros
Dr. Mogyoros' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (34)
in Wyncote, PA |
Extremely efficient and friendly atmosphere, this includes both professional and office staff. I would highly recommend this dental practice, especially to those patients in need of patience like me. I've had 2 experiences with them so far and am anticipating the same caring nature in my upcoming visit. Special thanks to Dr. Mogyoros and Jamie!
Thank you for recommending our practice. We appreciate you sharing your great experience. Please tell your friends and family!
in Glenside, PA |
From the front desk to the treatment room this is by far the best Dental experience, I have ever received. I was treated as if I was your only patient. I was so anxious knowing I had to have two extractions. Your empathy and professionalism gave me the courage I needed to get through the procedure. I followed instructions, never experienced any pain or discomfort that required medication. I also want to give thanks to Deidre for acting on my behalf with the referring office staff member.
We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us!
in Philadelphia, PA |
As a pediatric critical care RN is was scary to have my kids sedated and have oral surgery. Dr. Mogyroyos is more than amazing. He has now operated on 2 of my 3 kids and I would not hesitate one moment to visit him again! The office staff is wonderful and the non existent wait time (appointment at 1130 and my son was in the chair/IV in place/procedure started by 1135) helped ease my child's rising anxiety! Can't say enough positive things. Thanks to all of you for your care and compassion!
Thank you for being such a wonderful patient and taking the time to leave such a great review. We truly appreciate your kind words.
in erdenheim |
Dr. Mogyoros provided excellent service and valuable feedback. Related personal experiences and added practical solutions to improve my mental and physical health.
We are glad we were able to fit you into the schedule. We do our very best to accommodate patients' needs. Thank you for sharing your positive experience and leaving us a review.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I have seen Dr Mogyoros on several occasions on an emergency basis. The tooth extraction was quick, easy, and with no discomfort felt during and after the procedure. Dr Mogyoros took the time to make sure I was as comfortable as possible - very attentive. The staff has always been very kind and professional. I felt very at ease and comfortable in the office. Thank you Dr Mogyoros and office staff for great service. Highly recommend!
Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.
in Philadelphia, Pa. |
Unfortunately as my teeth are failing I have had the opportunity to visit Dr. Mogyoros on several occasions over the years. Each time has been a professional experience both from Dr. M and his staff and in each occasion the healing process has been clean and problem free. Oh, and don't forget to bring your fishing pole.
Your kind words have made our day! Thank you for being such a wonderful patient, Henry.
Norristown, PA |
Excellent Doctor, we did my wisdom teeth removal, recommend to anyone!
extremely friendly, caring and great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him!!
in Philadelphia, PA |
Did a great job in pulling a broken tooth, Hardy no discomfort at all. Great job.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr Mogyoros extracted two wisdom teeth for me. He did an AWSOME job. The staff need an A+++ as well.
Have you seen Dr. Robert D. Mogyoros, DMD?

Compare Dr. Mogyoros

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Mogyoros' Care Philosophy

Dr. Mogyoros' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine
    Thomas Jefferson University
    Colorado Institute For Tissue Engineering
    Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania

Dr. Mogyoros does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mogyoros and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results