Dr. Robert Mogyoros, DMD

Dr. Robert Mogyoros, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

41 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Learn about this dentist

I am extremely dedicated to patient care in all aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery and implant dentistry. I prioritize the safety, comfort, and care of my patients and ensure that every patient feels welcomed and at ease about their upcoming procedure.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Mogyoros' Experience

Visiting Dr. Mogyoros

Dr. Mogyoros accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Mogyoros' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mogyoros to family and friends
Dr. Mogyoros' Performance
in Philadelphia, PA |
Had to get a 64 year old Wisdom tooth yanked. Bright ( I'm in the lighting business), clean office space stocked with friendly, competent staff. With the help of a crow bar and chisel from the trunk of his car he was able to extract that 9 inch fossil ( I think it was attached to my collar bone). Just kidding. Quite a smooth, professional operation. I'm still waiting for it to hurt and this was a month ago. Oh, he played local college B-ball and trout fishes in Colo. Can't wait to go back.
It means the world to us that you had a great experience. Thank you for the review! Please tell your friends and family!
in Philadelphia, PA |
It was my first time meeting Dr. Mogyoros and he made me feel so at ease. He listened to my concerns and didn't fluff me off as being reurotic. I couldn't believe how pain free and stress free my experience was. I would definitely go back to Dr. Mogyoros if the occasion calls for it. I also thought the office staff was very friendly.
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Please tell your friends and family!
in Jenkintown, PA |
My daughter came in today for a tooth extraction, 6 baby teeth! She was very nervous but the staff put her right at ease. Dr Mogyoros and his staff were exceptional in the way they handled her, giving her time to adjust when she started to get emotional. The procedure was quick, light and done very well. I was so impressed and would highly recommend this business to anyone looking for an oral surgeon.
It is our pleasure to make your daughter's experience as pleasant as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Please tell your friends and family!
Merion Station, PA |
I've taken three of my kids to Dr. Mogyoros for various problems and he was fantastic with each one. He is kind, funny, and very capable - he makes patients feel like they're in great hands. I recommend him all the time to friends and family members!
Thank you for recommending our practice. We appreciate you sharing your great experience. Please tell your friends and family!
in Huntingdon Valley,PA |
Efficient, friendly and comfortable visit. The staff and dental surgeon made the procedure seem easy. Recovery instructions excellent, and I was healed in short course, less than 2 days.
We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us!
in Wyncote, PA |
Extremely efficient and friendly atmosphere, this includes both professional and office staff. I would highly recommend this dental practice, especially to those patients in need of patience like me. I've had 2 experiences with them so far and am anticipating the same caring nature in my upcoming visit. Special thanks to Dr. Mogyoros and Jamie!
in Glenside, PA |
From the front desk to the treatment room this is by far the best Dental experience, I have ever received. I was treated as if I was your only patient. I was so anxious knowing I had to have two extractions. Your empathy and professionalism gave me the courage I needed to get through the procedure. I followed instructions, never experienced any pain or discomfort that required medication. I also want to give thanks to Deidre for acting on my behalf with the referring office staff member.
in Philadelphia, PA |
As a pediatric critical care RN is was scary to have my kids sedated and have oral surgery. Dr. Mogyroyos is more than amazing. He has now operated on 2 of my 3 kids and I would not hesitate one moment to visit him again! The office staff is wonderful and the non existent wait time (appointment at 1130 and my son was in the chair/IV in place/procedure started by 1135) helped ease my child's rising anxiety! Can't say enough positive things. Thanks to all of you for your care and compassion!
Thank you for being such a wonderful patient and taking the time to leave such a great review. We truly appreciate your kind words.
in erdenheim |
Dr. Mogyoros provided excellent service and valuable feedback. Related personal experiences and added practical solutions to improve my mental and physical health.
We are glad we were able to fit you into the schedule. We do our very best to accommodate patients' needs. Thank you for sharing your positive experience and leaving us a review.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I have seen Dr Mogyoros on several occasions on an emergency basis. The tooth extraction was quick, easy, and with no discomfort felt during and after the procedure. Dr Mogyoros took the time to make sure I was as comfortable as possible - very attentive. The staff has always been very kind and professional. I felt very at ease and comfortable in the office. Thank you Dr Mogyoros and office staff for great service. Highly recommend!
Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.
in Philadelphia, Pa. |
Unfortunately as my teeth are failing I have had the opportunity to visit Dr. Mogyoros on several occasions over the years. Each time has been a professional experience both from Dr. M and his staff and in each occasion the healing process has been clean and problem free. Oh, and don't forget to bring your fishing pole.
Your kind words have made our day! Thank you for being such a wonderful patient, Henry.
Norristown, PA |
Excellent Doctor, we did my wisdom teeth removal, recommend to anyone!
extremely friendly, caring and great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him!!
in Philadelphia, PA |
Did a great job in pulling a broken tooth, Hardy no discomfort at all. Great job.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr Mogyoros extracted two wisdom teeth for me. He did an AWSOME job. The staff need an A+++ as well.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Mogyoros, DMD?

Dr. Mogyoros says...

Dr. Mogyoros is a native of Denver, CO. He came to Philadelphia to attend the University of Pennsylvania. After receiving his BA, he was admitted to the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine where he graduated near the top of his class. He was then admitted to a residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, where he was elected chief resident in his final year. He then was accepted to a prestigious Implant Surgical fellowship (only one fellow a year is accepted) at the Colorado Institute for Bioengineering.

During his fellowship, he completed over 2,000 dental implant and bone grafting procedures under the tutelage of Dr. Ole Jensen — one of the finest implant surgeons in the world. There, he also did some original research in the area of bone regeneration and grafting. This work has been published in professional journals and textbooks. Dr. Mogyoros is a frequent lecturer on topics relating to bone grafting and implants. His lectures have been as close to home as down the block to as far away as Israel!

Dr. Mogyoros' Care Philosophy

Dr. Mogyoros' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine
    Thomas Jefferson University
    Colorado Institute For Tissue Engineering
    Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania

Dr. Mogyoros does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mogyoros and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery