Dr. Robert C. Middleton, MD

Dr. Robert C. Middleton, MD

Pediatrics | Male

Lisa A Utsey MD 410 Celebration Pl Ste 206, Celebration, FL 34747 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Personal Bio

Dr. Middleton's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Middleton's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Middleton

Dr. Middleton accepts 32 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Middleton has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Middleton's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Middleton to family and friends
4.5
based on 13 total surveys (1 with a review)
Experience with Dr. Middleton
Dr. Middleton's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (13)
Dr. Robert C. Middleton, MD says

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey. If you received great service and attention, please tell a friend. If you did not, please tell me or my staff. We are committed to providing you the best care.

in Lake Wales |
He's the absolute BEST PEDIATRIC DOCTOR EVER!!! Only thing, he's no longer at Celebration Pediatrics, and we really don't want to take our child to anyone else. Where are you Dr. Middleton? ???
Have you seen Dr. Robert C. Middleton, MD?

Compare Dr. Middleton

• Pediatrics

Why It Matters: Dr. Middleton's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Middleton says..

Having taught not only residents, but fellow pediatricians in the community about the current best practices in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and allergies, I appreciate the importance of education. I feel strongly that I and other pediatricians must communicate our knowledge to the families we work with. The best way to having both children and parents adhere to their medicines and lives healthier lives is through teaching.  I believe that not only parents or children, but families, must understand what the medicines are doing for them.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergies
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Pollen Allergy
  • Sinusitis

Dr. Middleton says..

I have taught and performed over 1,000 circumcisions since becoming board certified in pediatrics. The decision to have your son circumcised is an important one and I always invite any parent interested in learning and understanding the process to attend.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Abscess Incision and Drainage

Chief Resident, Henry Ford Hospital & Children's Hospital Of Michigan

Completed in 2003

University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Middleton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Middleton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Middleton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Middleton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Middleton

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Middleton's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Middleton

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Middleton says...

I am a board certified pediatrician and have been practicing medicine for over ten years. I am an active fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. I graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School, where I was a recipient of the University of Michigan Medical School Merit Scholarship and also the Scholar Recognition award. I completed my pediatric residency at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit and then did a chief residency year at Henry Ford, as well as Children's Hospital of Michigan.

I moved to Orlando, Florida in 2007, and joined the faculty of the residency training program at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children. There, I was awarded the Pediatric Residents Teaching Award . Currently, I am an active member of the faculty of both Florida State University and the newly formed University of Central Florida Medical Schools, helping teach students the field of pediatrics.

After training many of the pediatricians in Orlando, I decided to return to my true passion, which is providing direct care to children and their families. My expertise in treating both asthma and obesity in children has made and will continue to make a difference in helping them to lead active and healthy lives.