Dr. Robert Matsko Jr, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Robert Matsko Jr, DO
Dr. Robert Matsko Jr, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Marysville, PA. He is 72 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

Dr. Matsko Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Matsko Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Matsko Jr

Dr. Matsko Jr accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Matsko Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Matsko Jr to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Matsko Jr's Performance
Mechanicsburg, PA |
Our family has gone to this family practice for over 20 years. We have been very satisfied with both Dr. Matsko, Sr. and now Dr. Matsko, Jr. We highly recommend him.
I have been seeing Doc, Matsco since i was a very young child, being 28 now, id never want to see anyone else! Hes always been very nice always maken me laugh and always int in whats going on with me! Hes always thorough, and takes the time to talk with you! Growing up, he always tried to be relatable with me! Hes been the best doc i ever had, i had a few before him, and hes the best! If someone thought he was mean, thats not even close to his personality, hes always bubbly and very warm hearted
in Enola, PA |
I was less than impressed with my only interaction with Dr. Matsko. I went to Dr. Matsko once after my long-time practice closed. He was rude and disrespectful. He told me he would never prescribe any of the medications I had been taking prior to becoming his patient. He repeatedly angrily questioned me about one of the medications my prior doctor had prescribed and indicated there was no basis for me to be on the medication. I was almost in tears when I left his office I would never return
Have you seen Dr. Robert Matsko Jr, DO?
Are you Dr. Matsko Jr?

Compare Dr. Matsko Jr

Dr. Matsko Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Dr. Matsko Jr does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Matsko Jr and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Matsko Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Matsko Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Matsko Jr does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Matsko Jr and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.