Dermatology  |
Dr. Robert Martin III, MD
Dr. Robert Martin III, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Evansville, IN. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Martin III is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital.

421 Chestnut St

Evansville, IN 47713

Dr. Robert Martin III, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Martin III

See how frequently Dr. Martin III performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hives
Dermatitis
Itchy Skin

Dr. Martin III's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facial Peel
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • So Ill University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Tex Tech University Health Scis Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Johns Hopkins
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Martin III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Martin III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martin III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Martin III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martin III to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Martin III's Performance
Dr. Martin is without a doubt the best doctor anyone in my family has ever seen! He is an extremely caring and loving doctor who will spend the time needed with each patient. He is very smart and will diagnose and treat any condition the proper way. I love Dr. Martin and would give him a 1000 star rating if I could!
in Albion, IL |
Dr. Martin is the best - so easy to talk to with issues that I have been having and so helpful in helping me improve my issues and just got the feeling that he cared about me and my concerns that I have. So miss him and wish he were back!
in Evansville, IN |
apparently he left everyone who he had written prescriptions for in the lurch, as I was just told my insurance would no longer pay for refills for the medication he said I would need for the rest of my life. Thank you so much for caring!
in Delphi, IN |
Took an interest in my husband and I beyond clinical matters. He was always caring as well as an excellent physician. We were very sorry to see him leave his practice in Lafayette as were other members of our family who received care in his practice.
in Elberfeld IN |
I loved Dr Martin for a Dr. I called to get an appt and they said he is gone indefinatly. Does anyone know his whereabouts ? 18125892736. Darlene
Henderson, KY |
Dr Martin--Donna and I wish you well. 8123852312.
Evansville IN |
He had no time for me or questions.
Princeton, IN |
I have to say that Dr. Martin has been the kindest most thorough doctor my daughter has ever seen. He listened and took the time to help her discover what condition she was dealing with. I believe he saved her life. Thank you and God bless you.
in Newburgh, IN |
I have been to a few dermatologists in the past and Dr Martin is hands down the best! He is caring, compassionate, trust-worthy, funny and very knowledgeable. He gives each patient the time that they need. I have complete trust in him and his medical opinion/decisions. I recommend him to anyone seeking a dermatologist!
Evansville, IN |
Dr. Martin provided the best experience I have had in a doctors office EVER! He is an excellent dermatologist, and is always concerned about his patients comfort. I wish he was a family physician also so I could go to him for everything! He has a sense of humor and will do anything to go out of his way to make sure you are comfortable.
in Dubuque, Iowa |
Dr. Martin is hands down the best dermatologist my family has ever been to. The only reason I don't see him anymore is because I moved 6+ hours away and I would even travel the distance just to see him if my insurance covered it.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Without a doubt the most knowledgable, patient-focused physician myself and my family has ever known!
Evansville, IN |
Very professioanl,friendly, through, and concerned about the patient's modesty. Concerned that his staff is friendly and efficient. Would highly recommend him to family and friends and coworkers.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Martin III, MD?
Are you Dr. Martin III?

Visit Dr. Martin III

Dr. Martin III accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Martin III has admitting privileges