Dr. Robert I. Marouk, MD

Dr. Robert I. Marouk, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male | 55 years old

I believe a patient should feel good on the inside as well on the outside. Keeping patients informed and understanding their needs is top on my list.Read more

Dr. Marouk's Experience

See how Dr. Marouk's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Marouk

Dr. Marouk accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Marouk has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Marouk
Dr. Marouk's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (17)
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I first saw Dr. Marouk about 15 years ago for a "mommy makeover." He did a fabulous job and his work has standed the test of time. I recently had a consult for a facelift. The man looks exactly as I remember him and his bedside manner remains unchanged. Even though he has a very busy practice Dr. Marouk spent just as much time with me as he did all those years ago. I had my facelift about 2 months ago and I could not be more pleased. I just wanted to say Thank You!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Marouk and the staff were very professional and comforting. My breast augmentation was only two weeks ago and I already love the results. From the time of my consult thru my early post operative visits everything ran smooth. I can't recommend Dr. Marouk enough.
in Litchfield Park, AZ |
Dr Marouk and his staff are patient, kind and make you feel comfortable at a time when most people would be very nervous (deciding on what surgery, if any is best for you.) Dr Marouk even told me when I asked about different procedures that he thought I did not need or was asking about for the wrong reasons. I find his bedside manner to be genuine, like talking to a trusted friend. I recommend him to anyone that I know considering cosmetic surgery.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
After had been considering breast augmentation over the last 2 years. During that time I must have visited 4 or 5 plastic surgeons. All but two of them spent no more than 10 minutes with me. Dr. Marouk and his consultant must have spent an hour with me explaining the different types, styles, and sizes of the implants and helped me choose what was best for me. The surgery and recovery was much easier than I had expected. I found Dr. Marouk and his staff to be genuinely kind and caring.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have been seeing Dr. Marouk for a number of year, he is pleasant guy and easy to talk to. I had a breast lift/augmentation which will need a revision. I also had liposuction on my inner thighs and he completely ruined my legs. I ended up with a huge scar the runs along my left leg, my right leg has a dark shadow that also runs along my left leg. It is nothing but horrible, I can no longer wear anything above my knees.
in Phoenix, az |
Dr. MARDOUK COMPLETELY RUINED MY BODY. PLEASE GO ELSEWHERE. IF YOU ARE A PERSON WITH SKIN WITH MELANIN , DO NOT GO HERE. TWO YEARS AGO I HAD A MASTOPEXY AND IT WENT HORRIBLY WRONG. I TOLD HIM THAT MY SKIN MAY BE PRONE TO HYPOTROPHIC SCARING AND SHOWED HIM A SCAR ON MY EAR FROM WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND HAD A PIERCING. HE SAID THAT I WAS FINE TO HAVE SURGERY. THEN, BEFORE THE SURGERY HE SAID THAT I WOULD NOT HAVE AN ANCHOR SCAR. WELL AFTER SURGERY I HAD BOTH!! TWO YEARS LATER THE SCARS ARE STILL HERE
in Scottsdale, AZ |
To start off I am the type of person who's easily frazzled and a bit neurotic. I met Dr. Marouk after having 3 or 4 consults over the last 2 years for some facial work. He spent almost an hour with me explaining the surgery and recovery time. I found him to be sincere, honest and felt he was the right surgeon for me. The office staff, Dianne and Sara in particular, were excellent with my care before and after surgery. I outcome of my surgery far exceeded my expectation.
in Litchfield Park AZ |
Awesome dr. I was extremely impressed with dr maroak. He was very thorough and took his time with me..answered all my questions...was very patient and explained everything to me ... made me feel very comfortable. My procedure came out great...my results far exceeded my expectations... I will only use him for anymore procedures i have done..
in Phoenix, AZ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Marouk to anyone who wants a genuine, caring, honest plastic surgeon. Not only is Dr. Marouk highly qualified and experienced, he is also sincerely invested in his patients recovery and satisfaction. I had a neck lift with liposuction (his specialty) and was so happy, that I later went back to have him do my eyelids. I look gorgeous!
Queen Creek, AZ |
My experience was horrible...had rhinoplasty 2 years ago and now I have new bumps and dents on my nose. The doctor strung me along for 2 years trying to tell me it was all normal and would get better with new excuses at every visit. I'm very unhappy with the results and I requested a refund but at this point, their office refuses to even return my phone calls. Incredibly unprofessional and disappointing. Would definitely NOT recommend this doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Robert I. Marouk, MD?
Are you Dr. Marouk?

Compare Dr. Marouk

Dr. Marouk's Care Philosophy

Dr. Marouk's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
    •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
    •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available
    •  Board actions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Board Action

Dr. Marouk has 1 board action

• Unprofessional Conduct (8/8/2016)
      • Action Taken: Decree of Censure
      • Summary: Please reference the following Document
      • State: Arizona

Why It Matters: Dr. Marouk's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery
    • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
    • Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck

Dr. Marouk does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Marouk and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1994

Northeast Regional Medical Center

Completed in 1999

Peninsula Hospital Center

Completed in 1996

Graduate Hospital

Completed in 1999

Dr. Marouk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marouk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Liposuction
    • Mammoplasty
    • Mini Tummy Tuck
    • Neck Lift
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
    • Vaginal Surgery

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.