Dr. Robert Marouk, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

Cosmetic Surgical Art Center 3920 S Alma School Rd Ste 1 Chandler, AZ 85248 Get Directions
Dr. Robert Marouk, MD
Dr. Robert Marouk, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Chandler, AZ. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Marouk is affiliated with Dignity Health - Chandler Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Marouk's Care Philosophy

I believe a patient should feel good on the inside as well on the outside. Keeping patients informed and understanding their needs is top on my list.

Dr. Marouk's Experience

See how Dr. Marouk's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Marouk

Dr. Marouk accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Marouk is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Marouk has admitting privileges.

Dr. Marouk's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marouk to family and friends
Dr. Marouk's Performance
in Chandler, AZ |
I recently had a breast augmentation and lady parts reduced. Dr. Marouk is an ARTIST! My breasts are exactly the way I always dreamed of, and I'm on longer embarrassed about the size of my private parts. Diane, the office manager, is incredibly informative and kind. The anesthesiologist, Dr. Gary, was assume. This was the best decisions I've ever made for myself.
in tempe, AZ |
I had a great experience and outcome at the Cosmetic Surgical Art Center. Dr. Marouk spent a great deal of time answering all my question and make sure I was comfortable with surgery. The office staff was always available to guide me through the process. I've been nothing but pleased.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I had gluteal augmentation with Dr. Marouk and I'm now one of the happiest girls on this planet. Dr. Marouk guided me in picking out the right size and style of implant. Now my backside could not be more perfect. The office staff and anesthesiologist are some of the nicest people I've ever met. Dr. Marouk is my new favorite doctor.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Marouk did my tummy tuck over 10 years ago. I'm now 55 and my stomach still looks fantastic! Way younger looking than my age! I think it was the best thing I've ever done for myself! Truly a great plastic surgeon!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I had been considering some facial work over the last several years. Thank to my parent, I had a considerable amount of facial skin laxity, wrinkles, and the bags under my eyes make me look like I was sleep deprived. I mentioned this to my family doctor and was guided to Dr. Marouk. Dr.Marouk was extremely honest in his assessment as well as my concerns. I'm now 6 weeks out from my facelift and low eyelid surgery. I look like myself but much younger. Highly recommend.
in Chandler, AZ |
I had a rhinoplasty as well as a revision in New York 15 years ago. I didn't notice any change after the revision and I've always felt a little self conscious. On a recommendation from a close friend I went to see Dr. Marouk. I was very impressed with him as well as the entire office staff. I'm now 3 weeks out from my surgery and happier than I could have imagined. I truly believe Dr. Marouk is a gifted surgeon and I'm extremely grateful for the work he performed.
in Chandler, AZ |
I went to see Dr. Marouk after I saw my cousins nose. It looked perfect. She never mentioned she had a rhinoplasty but I knew something was different. When she finally told me she had a nose job, I couldn't believe it. Her nose was perfect and matched the rest of he facial features. I was exactly what I had always wanted. She gave me her doctor name and I went to see him. Dr Marouk and the whole staff was incredible. I had the rhinoplasty performed and my new nose is beautiful.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Marouk and the staff were very professional and comforting. My breast augmentation was only two weeks ago and I already love the results. From the time of my consult thru my early post operative visits everything ran smooth. I can't recommend Dr. Marouk enough.
in Litchfield Park, AZ |
Dr Marouk and his staff are patient, kind and make you feel comfortable at a time when most people would be very nervous (deciding on what surgery, if any is best for you.) Dr Marouk even told me when I asked about different procedures that he thought I did not need or was asking about for the wrong reasons. I find his bedside manner to be genuine, like talking to a trusted friend. I recommend him to anyone that I know considering cosmetic surgery.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
After had been considering breast augmentation over the last 2 years. During that time I must have visited 4 or 5 plastic surgeons. All but two of them spent no more than 10 minutes with me. Dr. Marouk and his consultant must have spent an hour with me explaining the different types, styles, and sizes of the implants and helped me choose what was best for me. The surgery and recovery was much easier than I had expected. I found Dr. Marouk and his staff to be genuinely kind and caring.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
To start off I am the type of person who's easily frazzled and a bit neurotic. I met Dr. Marouk after having 3 or 4 consults over the last 2 years for some facial work. He spent almost an hour with me explaining the surgery and recovery time. I found him to be sincere, honest and felt he was the right surgeon for me. The office staff, Dianne and Sara in particular, were excellent with my care before and after surgery. I outcome of my surgery far exceeded my expectation.
in Litchfield Park AZ |
Awesome dr. I was extremely impressed with dr maroak. He was very thorough and took his time with me..answered all my questions...was very patient and explained everything to me ... made me feel very comfortable. My procedure came out great...my results far exceeded my expectations... I will only use him for anymore procedures i have done..
in Phoenix, AZ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Marouk to anyone who wants a genuine, caring, honest plastic surgeon. Not only is Dr. Marouk highly qualified and experienced, he is also sincerely invested in his patients recovery and satisfaction. I had a neck lift with liposuction (his specialty) and was so happy, that I later went back to have him do my eyelids. I look gorgeous!
Queen Creek, AZ |
My experience was horrible...had rhinoplasty 2 years ago and now I have new bumps and dents on my nose. The doctor strung me along for 2 years trying to tell me it was all normal and would get better with new excuses at every visit. I'm very unhappy with the results and I requested a refund but at this point, their office refuses to even return my phone calls. Incredibly unprofessional and disappointing. Would definitely NOT recommend this doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Marouk, MD?
Are you Dr. Marouk?

Compare Dr. Marouk

Dr. Marouk's Care Philosophy

Dr. Marouk's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
      •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available
      •  Board actions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Board Action

Dr. Marouk has 1 board action

• Unprofessional Conduct (8/8/2016)
        • Action Taken: Decree of Censure
        • Summary: Please reference the following Document
        • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
        • State: Arizona

Why It Matters: Dr. Marouk's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery
      • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
      • Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck

Dr. Marouk does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Marouk and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1994

Northeast Regional Medical Center

Completed in 1999

Peninsula Hospital Center

Completed in 1996

Graduate Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania

Completed in 1999

Dr. Marouk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marouk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Liposuction
      • Mammoplasty
      • Mini Tummy Tuck
      • Neck Lift
      • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
      • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery