Dr. Robert MacMillan, MD

Dr. Robert MacMillan, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Robert MacMillan, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 44 years old. Dr. MacMillan is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center and Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. MacMillan

Sterling Primary Care is dedicated to providing you and your family with the best medical care available. Our goal is to consistently provide outstanding healthcare expertise and service to every patient. We are committed to our patients by addressing their specific healthcare needs, community health concerns, and following through with specific and general preventive measures to maintain the health and well-being of our patients and the community.

Video

Dr. MacMillan's Experience

Dr. MacMillan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Medical School | Graduated
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Tennessee

Dr. MacMillan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. MacMillan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. MacMillan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. MacMillan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. MacMillan to family and friends
Dr. MacMillan's Performance
in Nashville, TN |
He is an amazing doctor! I have recommended him to several of my friends and family.
Nashville, TN |
I cannot imagine a better doctor. He is caring, compassionate, and an excellent listener. He genuinely cares about me and my health.
in Hendersonville, Tn |
He's been my doc for a lot of years and he's taken very good care of me!
Dr Macmillan is very down to earth. He takes the time to answer questions and explains things thoroughly
Nashville, TN |
Dr. MacMillan is notably a competent doctor but one who who empathizes and understands patient concerns and medical issues.
Best doctor ever!
in Nashville, TN |
I can't say enough positive things about Doctor MacMillan. I never feel he is rushed, always takes time to answer my questions and explains things in a way that I can understand. He ALWAYS greets you with a smile and caring attitude. He recognized a couple of conditions that needed immediate attention and his staff arranged for referrals that we scheduled in a timely manner. I feel I am receiving the best possible care from this practice and this physician. I would recommend to anyone!
in Goodlettsville Tn |
I always enjoy my visits to Dr MacMillion. His sincere and genuine concern for my welfare in health related matters has always made me feel comfortable. His friendly smile is always a pleasure to see and helps to ease my concerns when I'm not feeling well. I hope to continue under his care in the years to come. I have recommended him to some of my friends without hesitation because I hve the utmost confidence in his ability.
in Antioch, TN |
This is the doctor I have been searching for, he is very professional and kind to me Iam sure he is kind to other patient. Iam glad I found someone who give me good advice, he is the best doctor I have had in my lifetime and will hopefully be till God brings me home.
Nashville, TN |
Very caring and extremely knowledgeable
in Clarksville, TN |
From my first appointment with Dr. Macmillan, I was extremely pleased with him, his professionalism, knowledge, and bedside manner. I came to him as a Senior citizen, which is difficult for him to get to know me and my history in one visit. He is scheduling my follow-up appointments accordingly. He is definitely on TOP of things, and won't give up until we get to the bottom of my major concern. I have and will continue to recommend him to others.
in Goodlettsville, TN |
Dr. MacMillan is by far the best doctor I've ever been to. He really cares about his patients and listens thoroughly. I've referred several people to see him and will all agree he is excellent. Highly recommend!
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Mac and his staff are the best. After leaving my other PCP. I'm glad I did just that. Now I have a doctor who cares about my health and well-being.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. MacMillan is the epitome of what a primary care physician should be: thoughtful, thorough, comprehensive. He takes the time to listen to and understand his patients, which enables him to take a holistic approach to care.
in Nashville, TN |
Excellent! Dr. MacMillan does not rush through appointments, he is easy to talk to and will answer all your questions.
in Ashland City, Tn |
Dr. MacMillan is very easy to talk to and doesn't rush. He made me feel at ease on the first visit.
Have you seen Dr. Robert MacMillan, MD?

Visit Dr. MacMillan

Dr. MacMillan accepts 24 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Aetna POS