Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Robert Lucas, MD
Dr. Robert Lucas, MD is a dentist who practices in Cincinnati, OH. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Lucas is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital and Christ Hospital.

Drs. Lamping and Lucas, INC

• CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Lucas

My primary focus is to deliver the most effective treatment for my patients in a safe and comfortable environment.  Oral Surgery allows me to use my unique skill set to deliver that treatment at the highest possible level of care.

I have training well above what would be considered standard for my occupation.  I have two Doctorates, both Medical and Dental.  Practicing Oral Surgery in Cincinnati, with this advanced education of a Medical Doctorate, makes me very unique.  It allows me to relate to my patients medical needs as a whole, not just as they relate to the mouth.

Education is what keeps me professionally and personally challenged.  I am committed to a lifetime of learning and teaching.  I am Board Certified and I lecture extensively on the value of preventative third molar removal and the link between oral health and systemic health.  I believe that focusing on continuing education provides me the latest and most comprehensive knowledge base to treat my patients.

I am fortunate in my professional achievements.  However, I am truly blessed when it comes to my family.  I believe a well rounded person is both happy personally as well as professionally.  It is my wife and children that provide me the foundation for who I am, and all that I have achieved.

Robert W Lucas, MD, DMD

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  • General Surgery

• Impacted Teeth
  • Oral Cancer

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Cone Beam 3D Imaging
  • Cone Beam Computerized Tomography (CBCT)
  • Corrective Jaw Surgery
  • Jaw Implant Surgery
  • Jaw Reconstruction Surgery
  • Panorex X-Ray
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Texas A&M University / Main Campus
  • University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University Of Louisville/University Louisville Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Lucas has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lucas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lucas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lucas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lucas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lucas to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Lucas' Performance
Excellent care. I really liked that he called to check on me after my appointment. It really showed he cares.
Crestwood, KY |
Had a great experience with Dr. Lucas and my 9 year old daughter. Professional, excellent communication and very experienced in dealing with childyren. Staff was kind and courteous. Would highly recommend.
Crestwood, KY |
I saw Dr Lucas for an extraction of two wisdom teeth. He explained everything completely. I never experienced any pain or discomfort and my recovery was completely uneventful.
in Ft Mitchell, KY |
Our family has been seeing Dr. Lucas for many years. From extractions to dental implants, we have always been beyond impressed with the medical and dental care we have received from him. Dr. Lucas is extremely knowledgable and dedicated. His bedside manner is calm, positive, thorough, attentive, and personal. The friendliness and helpfulness of his courteous staff always make us feel at ease and in good hands. I recommend Dr. Lucas for any oral surgery or dental implant needs.
Philadelphia, PA |
The stuff at the office was amazing.Dr.Lucas needs some bed side manners when it comes to his patients.I can be a bear..when it comes to the dentist but this is why I went to him.Be4 my treatment I told him that I have small moving veins and that normally the doctors do things in my hand.SO Lucas wanted to do things his way stuck me in the left arm and couldn't find the vein so he started to move the needle around and around in my arm ,still NO vein,then left arm NO GO..FINALLY THE HAND...REALLY
I appreciate your feedback and I'm sorry that you feel you did not receive the best service possible from our practice. Our office strives to provide each patient with an excellent experience, and we work hard to constantly improve our practice, Please contact our office to provide us the opportunity to address your specific concerns.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Lucas did an extraction and there were no issues and also followed up with a phone call to make sure all was well. Nice touch.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Lucas, MD?

Visit Dr. Lucas

Cincinnati, OH 45242
Christ Hospital
2139 Auburn Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45219

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.