Dr. Robert Lucas, MD

Dr. Robert Lucas, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Robert Lucas, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Cincinnati, OH and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University Of Louisville in 1996 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery and general surgery.

11438 Lebanon Rd Unit F

Cincinnati, OH 45241

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Lucas

This content was provided by Dr. Lucas "My primary focus is to deliver the most effective treatment for my patients in a safe and comfortable environment.  Oral Surgery allows me to use my unique skill set to deliver that treatment at the highest possible level of care.

I have training well above what would be considered standard for my occupation.  I have two Doctorates, both Medical and Dental.  Practicing Oral Surgery in Cincinnati, with this advanced education of a Medical Doctorate, makes me very unique.  It allows me to relate to my patients medical needs as a whole, not just as they relate to the mouth.

Education is what keeps me professionally and personally challenged.  I am committed to a lifetime of learning and teaching.  I am Board Certified and I lecture extensively on the value of preventative third molar removal and the link between oral health and systemic health.  I believe that focusing on continuing education provides me the latest and most comprehensive knowledge base to treat my patients.

I am fortunate in my professional achievements.  However, I am truly blessed when it comes to my family.  I believe a well rounded person is both happy personally as well as professionally.  It is my wife and children that provide me the foundation for who I am, and all that I have achieved.

Robert W Lucas, MD, DMD"

2  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  • General Surgery

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Cone Beam 3D Imaging
  • Cone Beam Computerized Tomography (CBCT)
  • Corrective Jaw Surgery
  • Jaw Implant Surgery
  • Jaw Reconstruction Surgery
  • Panorex X-Ray
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Texas A&M University / Main Campus
  • University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University Of Louisville/University Louisville Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Lucas has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lucas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lucas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lucas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lucas' Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lucas to family and friends

Dr. Lucas' Performance

I have never had such a pain free easy surgery in my entire life. First I had an extraction . I walked in the office at 11.am and was sitting back in my car at 11.30. Amazing! Even the novacaine shot was not uncomfortable. Dr Lucas followed up with a call to see how I was doing. Wow. Then I had 2...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am a junior in high school. I had my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Lucas. He made me feel very comfortable before the procedure. My recovery was quick and he even gave me a follow up call that evening to see how I was doing!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Lucas took out both my daughters wisdom teeth on the same day. He was very professional and explained the procedure so that they could understand and feel comfortable. He was an excellent surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone. Girls also had a speedy recovery.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Excellent care. I really liked that he called to check on me after my appointment. It really showed he cares.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Had a great experience with Dr. Lucas and my 9 year old daughter. Professional, excellent communication and very experienced in dealing with childyren. Staff was kind and courteous. Would highly recommend.