Dr. Robert H. Liebross, MD

Dr. Robert H. Liebross, MD

Radiation Oncology | Male | 47 years old

My goal is to provide compassionate care for my patients and families using state of the art technologies. I work closely with surgical subspecialists and medical oncologists to design and coordinate personalized evidence based treatment plans. I work with patients and their families to educate them on the treatment plan, options and the data regarding there specific condition.Read more

Personal Bio

My name is Rob Liebross. I am a Radiation Oncologist who has been practicing at St Vincent Hospital in...Read more

Dr. Liebross' Experience

See how Dr. Liebross' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Liebross

Dr. Liebross accepts 23 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Liebross has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Liebross
Dr. Liebross' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (7)
Dr. Liebross Says:

Thank you for your feedback.

Have you seen Dr. Robert H. Liebross, MD?
Are you Dr. Liebross?
Get started today!

Dr. Liebross says...

My name is Rob Liebross.  I am a Radiation Oncologist who has been practicing at St Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis and the Witham/St Vincent Cancer Institute in Lebanon, Indiana since 2000.

I went to Darmouth College in New Hampshire where I played violin in the symphony and was a member of Sigma Nu Fraternity.  I was a Presidential Scholar and awarded grants from the Howard Hughes Society, Presidential Scholar Society and Rockefeller Society.  I did cancer research at college and graduated with High Honors in Biochemistry.  I spent summers working as a nurses aide in an nursing home.

I then attended New York University School of Medicine where I developed my passion for taking care of cancer patients.  During a summer fellowship at the National Insitutes of Health, I discovered the field of radiation oncology.  I enjoy the mix of caring for patients using state of the art technologies that are ever evolving.

I then did my intern year at North Shore University Hospital and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.  Followng this I performed my residency at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center where I developed my clinical and technical expertise.  In addition, I was able to perform cutting edge research and spoke at numerous national society meetings.  I received multiple awards including the prestigious Gilbert Fletcher Award.

Following residency, I joined my current practice since 2000.  My passion continues for taking care of cancer patients using state of the art technologies.  I work closely with surgical subspecialists and medical oncologists to design personal evidence based treatment plans for patients.  I addition, our practice does participate in clinical research trials of which I am the principal investigator.

I serve on the St Vincent Hospital Institutional Review Board.

I have been named "Top Doc" in Indianapolis Monthly in 2012, 2013, 2014 as well as " Top Doc" of Midwest by Castle Connolly.  Moreover, I have been awarded numerous "Caring Angel" awards.

In my free time I enjoy watching my children play sports, music and dance.  I enjoy playing the guitar.

Thank You.

Rob Liebross

Dr. Liebross' Care Philosophy

My goal is to provide compassionate care for my patients and families using state of the art technologies.  I work closely with surgical subspecialists and medical oncologists to design and coordinate personalized evidence based treatment plans.  I work with patients and their families to educate them on the treatment plan, options and the data regarding there specific condition.

Dr. Liebross says...

I have specialized training in Radiation Oncology from the world renowned M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas.  I have been in practice for 14 years and deliver the most up to date treatments using state of the art technologies.  I treat all types of cancer such as: Breast, Lung, Liver, Prostate, Brain, Head and Neck, Skin, Esophageal, Pancreas, Stomach, Kidney, Colon, Rectum, Bone, Sarcoma, Gyn malignancies and metastases.

I have special expertise in: Breast and Gynecologic High Dose Rate Brachytherapy implants. Stereotactic Brain and Body Radiosurgery, and image guided IMRT.

see previous

Dr. Liebross says...

Thank you for your feedback.

Dr. Liebross' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Radiation Oncology
  •  Board certified in Radiation Oncology

Dr. Liebross has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Liebross' Board Certifications

University Tx M D Anderson Cancer C

Completed in 2000

Dartmouth College

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Liebross does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Liebross and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Radiation Oncology

• Brachytherapy
  • Breast Brachytherapy
  • High-Dose Rate (HDR) Brachytherapy
  • Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
  • Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
  • Interstitial Brachytherapy
  • Radio-Immunotherapy
  • Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT)
  • Stereotactic Radiosurgery