Dr. Robert Liebross, MD

Dr. Robert Liebross, MD

Radiation Oncology  ·
Dr. Robert Liebross, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Indianapolis, IN and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from New York University School Of Medicine in 1995 and specializes in radiation oncology.Read his story

8301 Harcourt Rd Ste 100

Indianapolis, IN 46260

• American Republic
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CHAMPVA
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Liebross

See how frequently Dr. Liebross performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cancer
Gynecologic Cancer
high
Cervical Cancer

Dr. Liebross's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Liebross' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Liebross "My name is Rob Liebross. I am a Radiation Oncologist who has been practicing at St Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis and the Witham/St Vincent Cancer Institute in Lebanon, Indiana since 2000. I went to Darmouth College in New Hampshire where I played violin in the symphony and was a member of Sigma Nu Fraternity. I was a Presidential Scholar and awarded grants from the Howard Hughes Society, Presidential Scholar Society and Rockefeller Society. I did cancer research at college and graduated with High Honors in Biochemistry. I spent summers working as a nurses aide in an nursing home. I then attended New York University School of Medicine where I developed my passion for taking care of cancer patients. During a summer fellowship at the National Insitutes of Health, I discovered the field of radiation oncology. I enjoy the mix of caring for patients using state of the art technologies that are ever evolving. I then did my intern year at North Shore University Hospital and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Followng this I performed my residency at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center where I developed my clinical and technical expertise. In addition, I was able to perform cutting edge research and spoke at numerous national society meetings. I received multiple awards including the prestigious Gilbert Fletcher Award. Following residency, I joined my current practice since 2000. My passion continues for taking care of cancer patients using state of the art technologies. I work closely with surgical subspecialists and medical oncologists to design personal evidence based treatment plans for patients. I addition, our practice does participate in clinical research trials of which I am the principal investigator. I serve on the St Vincent Hospital Institutional Review Board. I have been named "Top Doc" in Indianapolis Monthly in 2012, 2013, 2014 as well as " Top Doc" of Midwest by Castle Connolly. Moreover, I have been awarded numerous "Caring Angel" awards. In my free time I enjoy watching my children play sports, music and dance. I enjoy playing the guitar. Thank You. Rob Liebross "

This content was provided by Dr. Liebross "My goal is to provide compassionate care for my patients and families using state of the art technologies.  I work closely with surgical subspecialists and medical oncologists to design and coordinate personalized evidence based treatment plans.  I work with patients and their families to educate them on the treatment plan, options and the data regarding there specific condition."

• Radiation Oncology

• Radiation Oncology
    Accredited by: American Board of Radiology*

• Brachytherapy
  • Breast Brachytherapy
  • High-Dose Rate (HDR) Brachytherapy
  • Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
  • Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
  • Interstitial Brachytherapy
  • Radio-Immunotherapy
  • Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT)
  • Stereotactic Radiosurgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Dartmouth College
  • Northshore Univ Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • University Tx M D Anderson Cancer C
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Liebross has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Liebross does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Liebross and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Liebross' Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Liebross to family and friends
8 total reviews

Dr. Liebross' Performance

Dr. Liebross Says:
"

Thank you for your feedback.

"