Dr. Robert Libbey Jr, MD
Dr. Robert Libbey Jr, MD is a Nephrology Specialist in Fort Myers, FL and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Libbey Jr has extensive experience in Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy. He graduated from University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine in 1999. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Cape Coral Hospital and Gulf Coast Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Associates In Nephrology7981 GLADIOLUS DR Fort Myers, FL 33908
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Practices at Top HospitalAmerica's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ • See hospitals
- Practices at Highly Recommended HospitalPatients recommend this hospital to family and friends. • See hospitals
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Libbey Jr
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Libbey Jr treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Libbey Jr treats other conditions, please contact the office at (239) 482-6700.
Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy
Glomerulonephritis and nephropathy are types of kidney disease caused by damage to the small blood vessels that filter the blood, either from long-term diabetes or other conditions such as lupus.Compare with other Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy specialists.
Dr. Libbey Jr is experienced in the area of Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 6 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Libbey Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Libbey Jr's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Glomerulonephritis
- Acute Kidney Failure
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Chronic Glomerulonephritis
- Chronic Kidney Diseases
- Congenital Cystic Kidney Disease
- Congenital Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease
- Congenital Renal Agenesis and Dysgenesis
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
- End-Stage Renal Disease
- Hepatitis B - Immune Response
- Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
- Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
- Kidney Infection
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Transplant Evaluation
- Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
- Living Kidney Donor Evaluation
- Magnesium Metabolism Disorders
- Mineral Metabolism Disorders
- Nephritis and Nephropathy
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Parathyroid (Gland) Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders
- Potassium Deficiency
- Renal Artery Arteriosclerotic Disease
- Renal Hyperparathyroidism
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- Renal Scan
- Secondary Renovascular Hypertension
- Small Kidney
- Traumatic Acute Kidney Injury
- Tuberous Sclerosis
- Ultrasound, Kidney
- Vitamin D Deficiency
- Wegener's Granulomatosis
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Libbey Jr accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Libbey Jr accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Elect Choice (Open Access) EPO
- Managed Choice (Open Access) POS
- Open Choice PPO
- Premier Care Network Plus - Innovation Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. d/b/a Florida Blue
- Preferred Patient Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card High Performance Network HPN
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Preferred Patient Care PPO
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Florida Blue
- Blue Choice HMO
- BlueOptions HMO
- myBlue EPO
- SimplyBlue HMO
- Sagamore Health Network
- Sagamore Plus PPO
- SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network HMO
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.