Dr. Robert Levine, MD

Gastroenterology •  Male • Age 56

Dr. Levine

Boulder Medical Center

2750 Broadway St Boulder, CO 80304

Dr. Robert Levine, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Boulder, CO and has been practicing for 28 years. He specializes in gastroenterology.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Gastroenterologists in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Dr. Levine accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Levine's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Levine's Top Procedures and Conditions

Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
high

Dr. Levine performs Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine) more than 89% of his peers

Dr. Levine performs this procedure more than 89% of his peers

• Capsule Endoscopy
  • Colon Cancer Screening
  • Colonoscopy
  • Colonoscopy With Polypectomy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Manometry

Dr. Levine's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Levine

Dr. Levine?
Dr. Levine's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Levine, MD
I've been seeing Dr. Levine every five years for the last couple of decades now. He's personable and professional. Highly recommended.
Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Levine, MD?
Dr. Levine took a great deal of time with me to review symptoms, took notes and remember things when we met the next time. I felt really taken care of and like he was really paying attention.
Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Levine, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Levine for maybe 20 years. He and his crew are wonderful! They listened to my "special" request and answered all my questions during the procedure. They are a very caring group. I can't recommend them more highly.
Jean Bettenhausen – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Levine, MD?
I was glad that my Primary Care Physician recommended Dr. Levine for my colonoscopy. I was impressed with the professionalism of Dr. Levine and his nurse and assistant. I was treated respectfully and was well-informed about my procedure. Everything went very smoothly. I found Dr. Levine personable and reassuring when he explained the results with me. I won't hesitate to use his services in the future.
Becki from Lafayette, CO – Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Levine, MD?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Levine and his team. I have been seeing Dr. Levine for the past 15 years. The moment you get there until the time you go home, you are treated with the a great amount of respect, care and kindness. Everyone is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. They answer all you questions and make you feel at ease.
Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Levine, MD?
I have an uncommon amount of experience with Dr. Levine. As a patient with Lynch Syndrome and two bouts of colon cancer i have a colonoscopy every year. I just completed my 11th yesterday, all with Dr Levine. He has been a stalwart, trusted member of my health care team during that time. His manner is always calm and patient, with a bit of a twinkle in the eye. We joke that I should have a punch card. In 2012 I had a re-occurrence of colon cancer that was discovered during my yearly procedure. Dr. Levine had to give me the news while I was on vacation in Italy, which was gutting, but he made the best of a very bad situation. He also made a point to stop by during pre-op for my hemi-colectomy, which he did not have to do, and that provided much needed moral support. I highly recommend Dr Levine!
Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Levine, MD?
He is a great Gastroenterologist and was the only Dr. to diagnose H Pylori that had been causing me problems for many years. His staff is very caring with great communication protocols. He has performed colonoscopies on both myself and my husband and I would not hesitate to recommend him for any of the services he provides.
S Balint – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Levine, MD?
I was perfectly happy with the care that I received from Dr. Levine. He took the time to explain what would happen before the procedure and how it went afterwards.
Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Levine, MD?
Dr. Levine and his team at BMC are the best. I’ve been going to Dr. Levine for over 15 yrs and I wouldn’t dream of going to anyone else. He is an excellent doctor and has the best bedside manners, ie. Professional, funny, and caring. Many thanks for all you and your staff do and for being so caring and making your patients feel so comfortable.
Sandra I in Boulder, CO – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Levine, MD?
The nurses and staff of Boulder Medical Center Gastroenterology department were all so kind and informative and positive. Dr Levine was very personable and clear before and after the procedure. The office sent detailed info way ahead of time so that I could plan for the prep well. I felt very well cared for and he instilled 100% confidence again, before and after. I felt confident in his work and that of his entire team - including the anesthesiologist. I highly recommend Dr Levine and BCH GI lab.
Lisa Wieland – Jan 21, 2020
Efficient!
Beth – Nov 28, 2019
Dr. Levine's Reply –
Thank you, Beth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Levine, MD?
Dr. Levine came highly recommended by another doctor and I’m glad that I chose him. He laid our what was going to happen and answered my questions. After recovery he came in and shared the results with me. All was good. I was happy with the two stage procedure and the type of anesthesia used for my colonoscopy. His staff were very caring and efficiently throughout appointment. Would very highly recommend Dr. Levine for your colonoscopy.
I – Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Levine, MD?
Dr. Levine and the staff are wonderful health care providers. I would recommend them.
Sep 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Levine, MD?
Visited for colonoscopy. Dr. Levine was very professional and helped me feel at ease before and after the procedure.
Sep 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Levine, MD?
Had colonoscopy. All the nurses and aids were great as was Dr. Levine. He explained the procedure well and was available for all questions.
Aug 25, 2019
Thank you to for posting this review. Your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Levine, MD?
I was well cared for in advance of the procedure through his kind demeanor and thoroughness of explanation. It was evident he knows his speciality. And his team was very attentive and helpful. In spite of the type of procedure it was, the experience was as pleasant as could be.
Annette Donner – Aug 16, 2019
Wonderful! Thank you for taking time to post this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Levine, MD?
Absolutely the best! No one wants a colonoscopy, but having a doctor that knows their stuff and has a great sense of humor really helps! He's also got a great support group in the procedure room that really put me at ease - thanks everyone!!
Aug 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Levine, MD?
Dr. Levine was kind and warm and I immediately felt at ease about my upcoming procedure. He explained things thoroughly before and after and answered all my questions. I would definitely see him again if a need arises and would highly recommend him to others.
Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Levine, MD?
Explained procedure thoroughly beforehand. Met with me after to review the results and answer questions.
L West – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Levine, MD?
Have seen Dr. Levine twice in 10 years for a colonoscopy. He clearly explains the procedure and the process. The whole team was excellent with great communication. Did a 70 mile bike ride the day after the procedure.
Mike in Boulder, CO – Jun 26, 2019
Dear Mike: Thank you for taking the time to post...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Levine, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Levine?

• Gastroenterology

Boston University

Boulder Medical Center

Boulder Medical Center - Broadway in Boulder2750 Broadway St Boulder, CO 80304
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Levine treats patients.

Avista Adventist Hospital

Louisville, CO

78% Patient experience rating, 9% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

Boulder Community Health