Dr. Robert Lesneski, DDS

Dr. Robert Lesneski, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Robert Lesneski, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Flint, MI. He graduated from University Of Detroit Mercy and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

5417 Gateway Ctr

Flint, MI 48507

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

Learn about Dr. Lesneski

Dr. Lesneski's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lesneski "Dr. Robert Lesneski was born and raised in Michigan. He knew early on that he wanted to pursue a career that would allow him to help people. He completed his undergraduate studies at Michigan State University and then went on to earn his dental degree at the University of Detroit Mercy. Following the completion of his schooling, he began his surgical training at Temple University in Philadelphia and finished his residency at Gunderson Lutheran Health System in Wisconsin."

This content was provided by Dr. Lesneski "I strive to achieve excellence in providing compassionate care while delivering the optimal outcome to each patient. At the end of the day, I want every patient to feel safe, calm, and comfortable when they visit us and to leave our office looking and feeling better."

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Facial Trauma
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Jaw Cyst
  • Jaw Irregularities
  • Jaw Tumor
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

1 Board Action
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (2/12/2015)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Lesneski, Robert C DDS: License # 2901019658: NATURE OF COMPLAINT:D The dentist engaged in Violation of General Duty/Negligence. ACTION TAKEN: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services has imposed a FINE.
    State: Michigan

• Michigan State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Detroit Mercy
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Gunderson Lutheran Health System

Dr. Lesneski has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lesneski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lesneski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lesneski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lesneski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lesneski to family and friends

Dr. Lesneski's Performance

We all hear the dreaded stories about wisdom teeth removal. Coming here made those nightmares a reality. Unfortunately, there is not enough room to explain everything... - Loss of sensation in my JAW not my FACE for over 9 months & counting (he made sure to correct me) - Used the F-word...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
He is a FABULOUS oral surgeon— who really cares about his patients!!! Can’t say enough about him- I tell everyone I know to go to him
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I found Dr. Lesneski online after reading many reviews. I had a great experience and I cannot say enough good stuff about him and his entire team. He made us feel very comfortable and explained everything to us so we could understand it. He made sure to answer all of our questions. My dentist...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Lesneski is the best in the area would recommend him to anyone I know
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you, Mr. Cole, for recommending our practice. You were an absolute pleasure to work with. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. This allows others in our community to make better decisions about where to go for their oral surgery needs, now knowing how your experience was.

My daughter was missing two front teeth from birth and Dr Lesneski placed two dental implants and helped my dentist put teeth on them the same day. We originally saw someone else but we are so happy we chose Dr Lesneski! My daughter is all smiles and they look so natural! The whole experience was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.