Dr. Robert C. Lesneski, DDS

Personal Bio

Dr. Lesneski's Experience

Visiting Dr. Lesneski

Dr. Lesneski accepts 2 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lesneski has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Lesneski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lesneski to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Lesneski
Dr. Lesneski's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (30)
in Bay City, MI |
He is absolutely great. I not once second guessed his ability to help me in the best way. Extremely nice and caring.
Your kind words have made our day! Thank you for being such a wonderful patient.
in Frankenmuth, MI |
Dr. Lesneski removed a wisdom tooth that had never erupted (come through the gum). It was a painless procedure. I was 69 years old at the time. If going to an oral surgeon could be classified as fun, this visit was. He was extremely professional but very personable. We spent a fair amount of time discussing our shared hobby before the procedure. I'd recommend him to anyone, and especially family members.
Thank you for the 5-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for choosing us.
in Swartz Creek, MI |
Dr. Lesneski takes whatever time is needed to thoroughly explain treatment options and procedure details. I had two wisdom teeth removed, bone grafting and preparation for two implants, which I assumed would involve much pain and swelling. This was not the case, however, as through each procedure, I was able to manage minor discomfort with a day or two of Motrin! Dr. Lesneski is a skilled, gentle practitioner that I would highly recommend to anyone!
Thank you for recommending our practice, Kristen. We appreciate you sharing your great experience. Please tell your friends and family!
in Bay City Mi |
Dr. Lesneski is so great! I have never had such a great experience. His nurses were so helpful,both of his offices are beautiful and he treated me as if I were family. If you need dental implants or wisdom teeth removed please go see him. I saw him in Saginaw and then in Flint and both places were very current and super clean and nice!!!
Thank you for the wonderful review, Nikki. It was our pleasure to take care of you! Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you in the future.
in Burton, MI |
Dr. Lesneski went above and beyond to make sure that I had a great experience! I am very grateful that he was my surgeon and I recommend him to anyone!
We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us, Kayci!
in Saginaw MI |
Bobby is a talented Doctor and truly cares for his patients. I give him my highest recommendation.
in Flint, Mi |
Dr. Bobby Lesneski is awesome!!! I cannot imagine how people could go anywhere else. The office is beautiful, the staff was kind and Dr. Lesneski took great care of me. This experience defined what a medical/dental experience should be!!! I will tell everyone to come see him for dental implants!!!
in Fenton, MI |
I showed up to this office and could not have been happier. The entire staff was amazing and very nice. Dr. Lesneski was the third Dr I went to for a consultation for dental implants I ABSOLUTELY chose him. He was the only Dr who was able to place dental implants the at the same time the teeth came out. Not only did he take my teeth out and place dental implants but I had no pain at all!! Thank you Dr. Bobby and staff.
in Clarkston, MI |
I saw Dr. Lesneski and he was amazing. He was very professional and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Lesneski explained things very well and answered all of my questions. The office was very clean and very nice.
Flint, MI |
This was all around a great experience. I am going to have dental implants placed and I was so pleased with the staff and the Doctor. Could not have had a better experience.
in Grand Blanc, MI |
FOUND DR LESNESKI TO BE A SKILLED, KNOWLEGEABLE AND CARING. ORAL SURGEON. I HAVE HAD 3 DENTAL IMPLANTS ON 3 DIFFERENT TEETH WITH BONE GRAFTS ON VARIOUS DATES. APPRECIATED THE TEACHING REGARDINGTHE IMPLANTS, SURGERY, PRE OP AND POST OP CARE AND MY REPONSIBILITIES AS A PATIENT. HE HAS MADE HIMSELF READILY AVAILABLE FOR PHONE CALLS OR APPOINTMENTS SHOULD ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS ARISE.
I was so nervous to take my daughter to see an Oral Surgeon but the experience was great. Dr. Lesneski explained everything to us and made my 5 year old daughter feel very comfortable. She went to sleep and did great. She told me she wants to go back and see the really nice doctor.
He took great care of me and made me feel so at ease!! Highly recommend him to everyone!! He is so nice.
in Almont, MI |
Very knowledgeable, cares about the patient's concerns and wants. HIGHLY recommend. Great, caring staff.
Have you seen Dr. Robert C. Lesneski, DDS?

Compare Dr. Lesneski

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Lesneski says...

Dr. Robert Lesneski was born and raised in Michigan. He knew early on that he wanted to pursue a career that would allow him to help people. He completed his undergraduate studies at Michigan State University and then went on to earn his dental degree at the University of Detroit Mercy. Following the completion of his schooling, he began his surgical training at Temple University in Philadelphia and finished his residency at Gunderson Lutheran Health System in Wisconsin.

The experience and training that Dr. Lesneski received gave him the skills necessary to diagnose and address a variety of oral conditions for patients of all ages. Dr. Lesneski is highly trained in all aspects of treatment, from addressing complex facial injuries to safely administering anesthesia. He finds it extremely satisfying to help patients heal and regain their oral health and function.

Dr. Lesneski strives to achieve excellence in providing compassionate care and delivering the optimal outcome to each and every patient. Whether you've lost teeth and are seeking to replace them with dental implants, have impacted wisdom teeth or canines, have sustained a traumatic facial injury, or would like to improve your youthful appearance, Dr. Lesneski and his staff have the knowledge and expertise to diagnose your problem and treat it appropriately. At the end of the day, patient safety, comfort, and satisfaction are Dr. Lesneski's top priorities.

Dr. Lesneski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available
  •  Board actions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Board Action

Dr. Lesneski has 1 board action

• Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (2/12/2015)
    • Action Taken: Fine
    • Summary: Lesneski, Robert C DDS: License # 2901019658: NATURE OF COMPLAINT:D The dentist engaged in Violation of General Duty/Negligence. ACTION TAKEN: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services has imposed a FINE.
    • State: Michigan

• Tempormandibular Joint Pain

University Of Detroit Mercy
    Gunderson Lutheran Health System
    Michigan State University

Dr. Lesneski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lesneski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.