Dr. Robert Lesneski, DDS

Dr. Robert Lesneski, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Robert Lesneski was born and raised in Michigan. He knew early on that he wanted to pursue a career that would allow him to help people. He completed his undergraduate studies at Michigan State University and then went on to earn his dental degree at the University of Detroit Mercy. Following the completion of his schooling, he began his surgical training at Temple University in Philadelphia and finished his residency at Gunderson Lutheran Health System in Wisconsin.

5417 Gateway Ctr

Flint, MI 48507

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

Learn about Dr. Lesneski

This content was provided by Dr. Lesneski "I strive to achieve excellence in providing compassionate care while delivering the optimal outcome to each patient. At the end of the day, I want every patient to feel safe, calm, and comfortable when they visit us and to leave our office looking and feeling better."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

1 Board Action
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (2/12/2015)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Lesneski, Robert C DDS: License # 2901019658: NATURE OF COMPLAINT:D The dentist engaged in Violation of General Duty/Negligence. ACTION TAKEN: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services has imposed a FINE.
    State: Michigan

• Michigan State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Detroit Mercy
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Gunderson Lutheran Health System

Dr. Lesneski has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lesneski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lesneski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lesneski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lesneski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lesneski to family and friends
Dr. Lesneski's Performance
in Saginaw, MI |
Dr Lesneski is the best in the area would recommend him to anyone I know
Thank you, Mr. Cole, for recommending our practice. You were an absolute pleasure to work with. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. This allows others in our community to make better decisions about where to go for their oral surgery needs, now knowing how your experience was.
White Lake, MI |
My daughter was missing two front teeth from birth and Dr Lesneski placed two dental implants and helped my dentist put teeth on them the same day. We originally saw someone else but we are so happy we chose Dr Lesneski! My daughter is all smiles and they look so natural! The whole experience was outstanding!!! From the front desk all the way to check out!!!! Best office!!! Kind and caring!!
Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.
in Grand Blanc, MI |
At Midmichigan Dental we refer all of our patients to Dr. Frey and Dr. Lesneski because we know that they are the best from our patients results and experiences. Now I can say from my own personal experience Dr. Lesneski is an awesome Oral Surgeon!!!! He extracted a tooth for me and did a bone graft to prepare for an implant. I was very impressed with Dr. and his staff. He is very personable and goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable and takes the time to explain everything. Hes great
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Please tell your friends and family!
in Swartz Creek, MI |
I needed 4 teeth extracted because of various reasons. Being extremely paranoid of dentists, I was very nervous but my pain far exceeded my nervousness. I was very quickly put at ease by Mackenzie, a technician that assisted Dr. Lesneski in the removal. This is a terrific practice with warm, smiling employees. Not only will I come back, but I'll recommend this office to anyone needing oral surgery. Thank you so very much for putting me at ease. Michael Sheldon, YNC, USCG (ret)
Our pleasure! Glad to hear you had a 5-star experience. If you need anything in the future, we'd be happy to assist.
in Midland, MI |
Bobby is an excellent oral surgeon. I had a dental implant done and I was very nervous, he is such a nice guy and assured me everything was going to be alright. Did a perfect job. Might be a little bit pricier than other places but I'd recommend him to anyone. Pay for the quality, this is for life! Staff is really friendly and professional
We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us!
in Bay City, MI |
He is absolutely great. I not once second guessed his ability to help me in the best way. Extremely nice and caring.
Your kind words have made our day! Thank you for being such a wonderful patient.
in Frankenmuth, MI |
Dr. Lesneski removed a wisdom tooth that had never erupted (come through the gum). It was a painless procedure. I was 69 years old at the time. If going to an oral surgeon could be classified as fun, this visit was. He was extremely professional but very personable. We spent a fair amount of time discussing our shared hobby before the procedure. I'd recommend him to anyone, and especially family members.
Thank you for the 5-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for choosing us.
in Swartz Creek, MI |
Dr. Lesneski takes whatever time is needed to thoroughly explain treatment options and procedure details. I had two wisdom teeth removed, bone grafting and preparation for two implants, which I assumed would involve much pain and swelling. This was not the case, however, as through each procedure, I was able to manage minor discomfort with a day or two of Motrin! Dr. Lesneski is a skilled, gentle practitioner that I would highly recommend to anyone!
Thank you for recommending our practice, Kristen. We appreciate you sharing your great experience. Please tell your friends and family!
in Bay City Mi |
Dr. Lesneski is so great! I have never had such a great experience. His nurses were so helpful,both of his offices are beautiful and he treated me as if I were family. If you need dental implants or wisdom teeth removed please go see him. I saw him in Saginaw and then in Flint and both places were very current and super clean and nice!!!
Thank you for the wonderful review, Nikki. It was our pleasure to take care of you! Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you in the future.
in Burton, MI |
Dr. Lesneski went above and beyond to make sure that I had a great experience! I am very grateful that he was my surgeon and I recommend him to anyone!
We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us, Kayci!
in Saginaw MI |
Bobby is a talented Doctor and truly cares for his patients. I give him my highest recommendation.
in Flint, Mi |
Dr. Bobby Lesneski is awesome!!! I cannot imagine how people could go anywhere else. The office is beautiful, the staff was kind and Dr. Lesneski took great care of me. This experience defined what a medical/dental experience should be!!! I will tell everyone to come see him for dental implants!!!
in Clarkston, MI |
I saw Dr. Lesneski and he was amazing. He was very professional and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Lesneski explained things very well and answered all of my questions. The office was very clean and very nice.
in Grand Blanc, MI |
FOUND DR LESNESKI TO BE A SKILLED, KNOWLEGEABLE AND CARING. ORAL SURGEON. I HAVE HAD 3 DENTAL IMPLANTS ON 3 DIFFERENT TEETH WITH BONE GRAFTS ON VARIOUS DATES. APPRECIATED THE TEACHING REGARDINGTHE IMPLANTS, SURGERY, PRE OP AND POST OP CARE AND MY REPONSIBILITIES AS A PATIENT. HE HAS MADE HIMSELF READILY AVAILABLE FOR PHONE CALLS OR APPOINTMENTS SHOULD ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS ARISE.
I was so nervous to take my daughter to see an Oral Surgeon but the experience was great. Dr. Lesneski explained everything to us and made my 5 year old daughter feel very comfortable. She went to sleep and did great. She told me she wants to go back and see the really nice doctor.
He took great care of me and made me feel so at ease!! Highly recommend him to everyone!! He is so nice.
in Almont, MI |
Very knowledgeable, cares about the patient's concerns and wants. HIGHLY recommend. Great, caring staff.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Lesneski, DDS?

Visit Dr. Lesneski