Dr. Robert Langdon, MD

Dr. Robert Langdon, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Robert Langdon, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Guilford, CT. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Read his story

5 Durham Rd

Guilford, CT 06437

Learn about Dr. Langdon

Dr. Langdon's Experience

Dr. Langdon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Langdon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Langdon "Robert Langdon, MD, a graduate of the University of Oregon Medical School, completed his residency in dermatology at Yale-New Haven Hospital in 1984. He was certified by the American Board of Dermatology in 1984, and was a member of the full-time faculty of Yale University School of Medicine, in the Department of Dermatology, from 1984 to 1990. At Yale, Dr. Langdon conducted clinical research on advanced surgical techniques. With colleagues in Plastic Surgery he developed a novel skin grafting method that has been adopted around the world. This method was first described in the prestigious British medical journal The Lancet. In 1990, Dr. Langdon left Yale to pursue more intensive clinical training at the Laser and Dermatology Institute of California, in Los Angeles. There he learned advanced laser surgery techniques using the carbon dioxide and pulsed dye lasers. He also refined his surgical skills for the treatment of skin cancers and cosmetic problems. Dr. Langdon is the author of over 40 scientific publications including a chapter on wound healing in a major textbook of dermatology. He has written several chapters in recent surgical textbooks on advanced facial cosmetic surgeries including minimal incision face lift, endoscopic brow lift and blepharoplasty. He is also the author of the book for patients "

• Dermatology

• Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Facelift
  • Fat Grafting to the Face
  • Liposuction

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Oregon Health Sciences University
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital and Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Yale New Haven Hospital

Dr. Langdon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Langdon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Langdon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Langdon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Langdon to family and friends
Dr. Langdon's Performance
in Guilford, CT |
Dr. Langdon is wonderful. He carefully explains the options, most appropriate procedure, and what to expect.
in Guilford, CT |
Dr Langdon is extremely professional and at the same time an artist at his trade. The results gave me a feeling of a return to the way I looked 15+ years ago.
in Guilford, CT |
Very informative about my cool sculpting procedure and what to expect. My nurse, Ardine was very attentive during my procedure making sure I was positioned comfortably and provided me with a way to call her if I needed help.
in Guilford, CT |
I am so happy with the neck and jowl lift I had. The recovery was super fast and I am thrilled with the result!
in Guilford, CT |
Had active fx laser two weeks ago today. So very pleased with the results. Dr. Langdon and his staff are conscientious and professional, answered all my questions thoroughly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Langdon to anyone who wants to look better at any age.
in Guilford, CT |
Doctor Langdon and clinical staff were extremely professional and knowledgeable. I am thrilled with my results , able to wear fitted shirts and pants without any overhang or discomfort.
in Guilford, CT |
A month after treatment by Dr. Langford, my adult son looked at me and asked what I was doing differently... He said, 'you look fresher'!! I just laughed because I had not seen him for a month or so, but I did not tell him of my visit with Dr. Langford!!
Very good and personal.
in Guilford, CT |
I had erbium laser resurfacing to remove some raised scar tissue on my upper eyelid. It was very effective at removing the scar and flattening the area successfully. I have had other laser procedures at this office and all have been very successful.
in Guilford, CT |
Very thorough and professional.
in Guilford, CT |
Dr Langdon changed my life! Everything about this breast reduction experience has been amazing.
in Guilford, CT |
Dr Langdon has a wonderfully gentle and respectful bedside manner. He as well as all attending staff are poised to address your every question and or need before during and after a procedure.
in Guilford, CT |
Dr. Langdon and the nurse who consulted with me and treated me were very knowdgeable and provided excellent, clear information about what to expect during and after treatment.
in CT |
For gals out there who are considering a full Monte breast reduction , please consult with Dr Langdon before you make that decision. I am not a new comer to cosmetic procedures, and Dr Langdon is truly the master of his craft. I have been disappointed in the past and had many expense and regret with other practices, but Dr Langdon gives you true expectations and makes it all a pleasant experience. His staff are very pleasant and reassuring, and don't lie when they tell you he is a perfectionist.
in Guilford, CT |
The past experiences I have had with the Langdon Center were excellent.
in Guilford, CT |
I had a liposuction Of t he abdomen a and am happy w it when r exults.
in Guilford, CT |
I am very pleased. After treatment I was really scared because my face looked like it was hit by a Mack truck. I really reacted to the vein treatment. But now, after three weeks, my face looks much better. Carol was great emailing and checking on me when I went through this.
in Guilford, CT |
very comfortable with Dr. Langdon, he is patient and explains the procedures and options. He offers state of the art techniques and people tell me I have never looked better.
in Guilford, CT |
Dr. Langdon was very personable. He listened to the issues I wanted to resolve, discussed treatment and we scheduled an appointment. I had a small black tattoo on my right hand which looked awful. It was done with Indian ink when I was 16. After one visit it was completely gone! I was thrilled!
in Guilford, CT |
Great staff and Doctor. Cannot say enough good things about them. Strongly recommend.
in Guilford, CT |
The entire staff was very friendly and supportive which made the entire experience not stressful.
Professional.
in Guilford, CT |
Doctor and staff are wonderful. I had two sessions with the PicoSure and then a session with the Piqo4. I feel that the one Piqo4 did as much if not more than two of the PicoSure sessions. I just completed my second piqo4 session.
in Guilford, CT |
Dr Langdon is the most caring Dr I have ever been in contact with. He explains everything he is doing as he goes along. I highly recommend him and his work.
in Guilford, CT |
I had Blepharoplasty and was so pleased with my before and after care. The staff kept me informed of all I needed to know and the best part is the results are incredible! I would highly recommend coming here and if you have thought about doing it..go for it!
in Guilford, CT |
Excellent care before and after my procedures and I am thrilled with my results.
You are all wonderful
in Guilford, CT |
I received Active FX three weeks ago and am delighted with the results. Dr Langdon was and continues to b exremely knowledgable answering my many questions. The cost was approximately $5000.00. I want to compliment Dr Langdon's staff as well. Very kind and helpful.
in Guilford, CT |
I came to the Langdon Center to seek tattoo removal. I have been going trough a series of treatments to remove life mistakes when I was younger. I have to say this expierence has been amazing. The treatments are quick with the new PicoSure laser and almost pain free. Ardine who has been with me for each treatment is wonderful kind and caring. I highly recommend coming here to erase life's past.
in Guilford, CT |
The staff and Dr Langdon were very helpful and professional. The entire experience was very positive. Any concerns were immediately addressed and resolved.
in Guilford, CT |
Excellent work excellent care. Very happy with the results.
in Guilford, CT |
Dr. Langdon and staff are the best! Very caring and attentive to your needs.
in Guilford, CT |
Very friendly, attentive staff with great results!
in Guilford, CT |
I was treated at the Langdon Center for tattoo removal. I have had great results!
in Guilford, CT |
Very professional staff and Dr. Always concerned about me and the positive results.
in Guilford, CT |
It helped with my snoring
in Guilford, CT |
Thank you everyone at The Langdon Center. Everyone has been so nice. I am very happy with the result from my surgery.
in Wallingford CT |
I did blepharoplasty 4 of November, and now I can share my experience. Firstly, if you choose to do plastic surgery, dr. Langdon center is the best place , from the first step here you can feel the care of you, everybody are very polite, you do not wait for a long time, they are trying to save you privacy after surgery, I almost never met anyone . Dr. Langdon and nurses are very competent and caring. The operation went very quickly, I happy I find the right place for treatment.
in Guilford, CT |
I have found Dr. Langdon to be informative, not pushy and willing to go with my wishes for the least invasive fix. The work he has done with filler on my tear troughs has definitely made under eye issues less noticeable .
in Guilford, CT |
I visited Dr. Langdon's office for a consultation about a facelift. I met with a nurse and Dr. Langdon, both of whom answered every question I had, and others I had not though to ask. At 69, I was not trying to look younger, but to get rid of my unsightly jowls. Every stage of the procedure and the recovery was explained to me in detail. It is now 4 weeks post surgery, and I am thrilled with the result and the care I have received from Dr. Langdon and his staff.
in Guilford, CT |
I had undergone laser ablation of sebaceous gland hyperplasia on my face just over a month ago. Dr. Langdon, and Michelle RN and Ardine RN were efficient and expertly competent throughout the procedure. I really appreciated the fact that they all worked together as a team, which put me at ease and made me feel safe. Yes, it was a little scary thinking about the procedure beforehand, but I am really happy I had it done and am very pleased with the outcome. Thank you to Dr. Langdon and staff!
in Guilford, CT |
Received restylane injectable for facial scar in 2011 I returned in 2016 for another injection and when shown the before photo of scar from 2011 I was pleasantly surprised at the scars improvement in appearance and also at how long the Restylane injection had lasted! Very happy with results .
in Guilford, CT |
I had a Coolsculpting procedure done and I could not be happier with the results. They far exceeded my expectations and was worth every penny.
in Guilford, CT |
The staff at the Langdon Center are all very friendly and made the experience less stressful. Dr. Langdon is very professional and knowledgable.
in Guilford, CT |
Dr. Langdon and his staff are very nice. I had an Express Lift in 2015. I am very happy with the results! I was a little nervous going in but they explained everything pretty well and tried to make me comfortable before and made sure I was very comfortable throughout the procedure. I was very swollen when I left that day but was happy that it went down really pretty quickly. I am pretty impressed with the variety of services Dr. Landon's office provides. Next up... Laser!
in Guilford, CT |
Dr Langdon is an outstanding physician. I had a facial laser treatment for lentigo which was incredibly successful.
in Harrison, NJ |
Dr. Langdon is very professional and knowledgable. He remedied problems such as my dimpled chin which other doctors have not been able to diagnose.
in Harrison, NJ |
Complete confidence in Dr Langdon, and Dr Langdon made me very comfortable throughout the procedure. I am so happy with the results. I had some concerns following the procedure, but after 2 months those concerns went away. I have had so many compliments from friends and family. I would definitely recommend this procedure. I feel younger inside and out!
Friendly and professional.
in Guilford, CT |
MY EXPERIENCE FOR AN EXPRESS LIFT WAS VERY POSITIVE DR. LANGDON EXPLAINED WHAT TO EXPECT and THE NURSING STAFF WAS VERY PATIENT and PROFESSIONAL. THE OUTCOME MORE THAN MET MY EXPECTATIONS.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Langdon, MD?
Are you Dr. Langdon?