Rheumatology  |
Dr. Robert Koval Jr, MD
Dr. Robert Koval Jr, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Austin, TX. He is 38 years old. Dr. Koval Jr is affiliated with Cedar Park Regional Medical Center.

Texas Orthopedics Sports and Rehabilitation Association

4700 Seton Center Pkwy Ste 200

Austin, TX 78759

Dr. Robert Koval Jr, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Koval Jr

Dr. Koval has a special interest in autoimmune disorders, arthritis and osteoporosis.

Dr. Koval Jr's Experience

Dr. Koval Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Rheumatology

• Malaise and Fatigue
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Koval Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Koval Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Koval Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Koval Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Koval Jr to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Koval Jr's Performance
in Pflugerville, TX |
Awful Doctor, I suggest reporting him to your insurance providers and the corporate offices of Texas Ortho. Also discuss with your Doctor the poor behavior of Dr.Koval,people like this have no business in the medical profession. He is abusive and lacks good ethics Also, the five star reviews are fake,read through them. They are all posted by the same person
in Austin, TX |
After each appt. with Dr. Koval and/or his PA I always leave with questions answered, recommendations to ponder and reasons for the treatment we are pursuing. I appreciate that my treatment plan takes into consideration my needs wants and lifestyle. Being part of the choices made about my health is very important to me. Dr. Koval and his staff are easy to work with. Having a chronic disease is difficult; his help in dealing with it makes it more manageable. I highly recommend Dr. Koval.
Burnet, TX |
I saw Dr Koval's Nurse Practicioner, Megan, during my monthly infusion. She was very professional, and listened to my concerns. She consulted with Dr Koval regarding the issues I have been dealing with, and together they came up with a solution. Texas Orthopedics staff work as a team to care for their patients.
in round rock, tx |
Dr. Koval was recommended to me by a family member who is also a rheumatologist. I have seen him for two years and have been thankful for his care. He is a busy physician in demand, so scheduling ahead is important. He is thorough, kind, and listens before giving diagnosis and treatment. I recommend him highly. Texas Orthopedics staff are friendly, informative and offer good assistance with review procedures, scheduling and payment.
in round rock, tx |
Great doc, down to earth and very helpful. Has helped me very much and knows his stuff. Worth the month wait.
in Lago Vista , TX |
I started seeing Dr. Koval on 3-04-2015 because he said I had Sjorgren Syndrome. I didn't like how the doctor seemed robotic and didn't really listen to me. I felt better on and off. I went to a new doctor who immediately sent me for a lip biopsy. On 9-1-2016 the report said no Sjorgrens. Dr. Koval had me taking plaquenil for 1 year and 2 months for no reason. He should have sent me for the biopsy. Now I am having some eye problems maybe because of the plaquenil. Don't go to him.
Cedar Park, TX |
Who's Dr Koval? We may have met once, but mostly I'm seen by his assistant Heidi. So it's back and forth - I have a question...she has to go ask Dr Koval. It's ridiculous. I found a new doctor who doesn't have an assistant. Much better!
Austin, TX |
Rude. Bad bedside manner. refuses to speak with patients. not concerned about his patients. makes nasty remarks.
in Austin, TX |
I am so grateful that I have found Dr. Koval and his wonderful nurse Olivia. If it were not for them, I would still be in a great deal of pain. Because of their compassion and patience, I am able to live a normal life. Before them, I could barely get out of bed, but now, I am able to do more things, even walk a mile everyday.
in Austin, TX |
Does not actually talk to the patient because he is so busy looking elsewhere. Does not answer questions he personally considers irrelevant to his needs. Very sad experiences with this doctor and his stressed out support staff. Poor overall care. If a doctor treats their staff badly and they show signs of being afraid to interact with the doctor, then the problem resides with the doctor. Koval's office manager and colleagues need to pay attention to the problems he causes for the business.
in Austin, TX |
I am a picky patient and you can trust me when I tell you that I finally found an excellent rheumatologist! He is patient, a good listener and doesn't rush you out after seeing you a short while. I see mostly his trained medical assistant Heidi who doesn't make any decisions without getting Dr. Koval's final word and she too is absolutely good! Like Dr. Koval she has a trained listening ear, patient and I sense from her that she just cares. The entire group of doctors are excellent.
Cedar Park, TX |
Great skills, excellent care, common sense.
in Austin, TX |
Had a great visit, very happy with my Rheumatologist.
Great experience
Georgetown, TX |
Dr Koval was personable, patient and professional. He spent extra time with me to discuss recent surgery. I highly recommend him as a rheumatologist. The only difficulty is scheduling appointments, because he is very busy!
Austin, TX |
Terrible! And ridiculously expensive $199.48 for doing nothing more than bp, reflex test and 5 min conversation. Three years later they sent a bill for another $5.52 - who knows for what. Unreal!
in Denver, CO |
Dr Koval is very knowledgeable and listens well. I feel respected and well cared for in his office
Liberty Hill, TX |
Terrible
in Austin, TX |
practice is too big. phone service not easy to use. doctor not available within a reasonable amount of time.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Koval Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Koval Jr?

Visit Dr. Koval Jr

Dr. Koval Jr accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Koval Jr has admitting privileges