Dermatology  |
Dr. Robert Korenberg, MD
Dr. Robert Korenberg, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Missoula, MT. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Korenberg is affiliated with Community Medical Center.

Robert Korenberg MD PC

1821 South Ave W Ste 402

Missoula, MT 59801

• American Republic
  • Benesys
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Korenberg

Dr. Korenberg's Experience

Dr. Korenberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mole Removal
  • Skin Biopsy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• Albany Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • Jackson Mem Hosp/jackson Health
  • Usphs Hospital

Dr. Korenberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Korenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Korenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Korenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Korenberg to family and friends
Dr. Korenberg's Performance
in Hamilton, MT |
Excellent personal care.
Hamilton, Montana |
I was referred to Dr. Korenberg by my ob/gyn for a miserably painful condition that I thought would require a major medical center specialist, not a local dermatologist. I was glad to be wrong. Since becoming his patient, I have been impressed with his knowledge of my condition, our unhurried discussions of potential therapies, outcomes, and follow-up visits, and his "bedside manner"- knowing how to present an issue with professional candor while relating on a personal level.
in Missoula Mt |
I have been seeing Dr. Korenberg yearly for over 15 years and find him to be an excellent physician, and very knowledgable concerned about my skin problems. I have recommended him to my family members and friends.
in Stevensville MT |
Dr. Korenberg is very thorough, knowledgeable and professional. He is always very pleasant and easy to talk to about my concerns. He also shows a willingness to work with my other doctors when it is necessary.
in Missoula, MT |
Confident in his knowledge. Compassionate. Listens to concerns. Follows up on any question or concern patient has.
Brooklyn, NY |
I had a dermatology issue that was being treated by my primary physician in NY, however it was not improving. I had a trip scheduled to Missoula to visit family and friends and during my trip I was recommended to make an appointment with Dr. Korenberg. Dr. Korenberg's staff was able to quickly accommodate me with an appointment during my short visit. Dr. Korenberg was very friendly, attentive, and thorough with his examination. Thankfully his recommendations for treatment worked amazingly!
in Missoula MT |
Dr Korenberg is a greal dermatologist. As a blonde, pale female, I used to lay in the sun with baby oil on! He has been very proactive with my check ups and biopsies. Thanks Dr. K.
in Romance, AR.Missoula, MT |
Excellent care giver, He is friendly, great knowledge. Never hurries and gives wonderful explanations. He is my kind of physician and I am a retired Physician
Missoula, MT |
Always a positive experience. Office staff is excellent (and fun!) Great care from the first step in the door. He knows his field and takes his time to get the know patients and their situations. I've recommended this practice many times without hesitation.
in Superior, MT |
My husband and I have been seeing DR Korenberg for several years. He is very professional, and a such a nice pleasant person.
Missoula, MT |
impressed with his willingness to explain everything. never seems rushed. has helped me understand how best to protect my skin as a high risk patient for skin cancer. he trusts my judgement and i can call and make an appointment quickly if i am worried about a "spot". staff is always friendly and helpful
in Stevensville, MT |
My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Korenberg for over 10 years and have found him to be extremely knowledgeable, personable, and caring. He has a knack for putting you at ease and making you feel like you are his only patient for the day. We have recommended him to friends who have also been very satisfied and continue to see him. His staff is friendly, courteous, and very easy to work with.
in Missoula, MT |
I have been a patient of Dr. Korenberg for 14 years. He is kind, holistically treats his patients and an extremely competent skin care professional. He also is on time!
in victor,MT |
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Korenbergs for many many years and he has made our health and lives better by his expertise in the field of dermatology and beyond. He is the best in this business and recommend him to everyone who cares about their skin and to be well informed of how to make your health better and he will help you do that. The best there is to us! Gary and Wendy Locke
in Missoula, MT |
Punctual, professional very competent, well informed, kind sense of humor, goes above and beyond for his patients. you can count on him compassionate
in missoula, mt |
I found Dr. Korenberg to be most professional, helpful, and friendly.
in Missoula, MT |
Frank McCann is pleasant, prepared, prompt, professional, and thorough.
in Missoula, MT |
very personable, easy to talk to, knows his stuff. very good advice, helpful. very considerate of patients. I've see him for 20 years and always satisfied with his professionalism.
Missoula, MT |
Dr. Korenberg is thorough, patient, and a good listener. He explains things so they are easily understandable. His staff calls with lab results exactly when they say they are going to call. They are accommodating with scheduling appointments, even those that come up unexpectedly. Overall, a great medical exam from a great dermatologist.
in Florence,Mt |
Dr.Korenberg has been our family dermatologist for years. I have had melanoma in my personal history.He is thorough in his assessment and kind in his demeanor.I recommend him to all of my friends.If I have a concern he is quick to respond.
in Missoula, MT |
Dr. Korenberg is a very nice person as well as a competent physician. I would, and do, recommend him to my friends.
in Missoula, MT |
Have been seeing Dr. Korenberg for years, and honestly, there hasn't been one bad experience. The staff is tops, Dr. K. is the best, and I would highly recommend him to everyone that needs skin care. They know what they're doing. Thank you, Dr. Korenberg and staff!
Missoula, MT |
Dr. Korenberg is an exceptional physician - extremely knowledgeable about his field as well as medicine in general. What I think is just as important is that he takes time to care about what is going on, to explain what is going on and to discuss treatment approaches and options. I feel as if I understand what we are doing and why. He is always thoughtful and thorough. One of the best doctor/patient relationships I have ever enjoyed.
in Missoula Montana |
Wonderful Doctor that I actually look forward to visiting. I never have to wait long, the staff is top notch, Dr. K knows his stuff and is always up on all the new research. Wonderful exam side manners, asks the right questions, listens intently, explains in language I can understand. Caught mine & my spouses skin cancers very early so that it was easily removed. Having been his patient for close to 20 years, I would not dream of seeing anyone else. I will be lost without him. Excellent!!!
in Missoula, MT |
Dr. Korenberg is exceptionally attentive, knowledgeable, and experienced. He diagnosed and managed my issues and follow up visits quickly, accurately, politely and confidently. His staff is friendly, helpful, efficient and professional. Dr. Korenberg's commitment to service shows from the first moment of contact; a friendly, real and helpful person answers the telephone instead of an all-too-common annoying, time-wasting, self-service answering machine.
in Hamilton, MT |
I love his personal approach never seem rushed. I have complete confidence in his ability to diagnose whatever issues that maybe present.
in Polson, MT |
Always on time! Thorough, knowledgeable, & very helpful.
in Stevensville, MT |
I am a doctor and I go to this doctor because he is excellent. He has a busy practice but you never feel rushed. He is thorough, meticulous answers all questions and is wonderful at explaining his reasons for pursuing his line of diagnostics. His front staff is friendly, prompt and courteous. He follows up his cases and is sincerely concerned about every individual who enters his practice. Frank McCann is his PC and is equally as skilled and proficient as Dr Korenberg.
in Missoula |
Dr. Korenberg is a very kind man who clearly cares about his patients. The office staff is absolutely the best! I'll be back!
in Missoula, MT |
I have known and had Dr Korenberg as a dermatologist and colleague for many years. I have found him to be an excellent dermatologist who is very conscientiousness , thorough, and knowledgeable. I can recommend him without reservation. I have seen a number of his patients who have all been very satisfied with his care. He has picked up early stage melanomas and skin cancers that other primary care physicians have missed .
Hamilton, MT |
He is a very rude and entitled man. That type that has his feet up on his desk and doesn't give you the time of day. His priorities are very skewed. Would never go back and never recommend.
in Missoula, MT |
I have been a patient of Dr. Korenberg for 15 years. I would highly recommend Dr. Korenberg and his staff. Dr. Korenberg always is very thorough in his exams. He carefully explains the reasons for zapping the precancerous lesions and is very prompt in getting back to me about those he takes biopsies. He is always very pleasant to be with. His nursing staff is very professional. I am always able to easily get an appointment and when I have an office visit, the wait is always minimal.
in Missoula, MT |
Dr. Korenberg has always provided excellent service, as well as a depth of knowledge regarding questions I have had. If I have had an immediate concern, he has squeezed me in to an earlier appointment. He takes the time to explain conditions, and is reasurring about corrective actions needed. I highly recommend Dr. Korenberg for dermatology.
in St. Ignatius, MT |
Dr. Korenberg is thorough, intelligent, highly experienced, and highly knowledgeable. He takes a good amount of time with me every time I go in there (I'm at risk for skin cancer and get a check up every six months). He does not discourage questions and answers everything you ask in a clear, well-reasoned way. In short, he is everything you want and need in a doctor.
in Missoula, MT |
Don't seek medical help at this practice! Over a 4 year period the MD never bothered to see me. Instead I was seen by a PA, Fred McCann. He failed to diagnose a carcinoma on my face even though it was pointed out to him several times. McCann was more intent on being hip rather than providing competent medical care. I went to another dermatologist. The new MD identified the spot on my face as possibly cancerous during my initial visit. Thankfully, it was removed without further complications
in Darby, MT |
Very easy to communicate with.
in Kalispell, MT |
We have been going to Dr. Korenberg for many years, twice a year. We also have recommended him to many friends and church members. They have all been pleased with his professional services and continue to see him.
Missoula, MT |
Dr. Korenberg is such a great listener and I feel very comfortable talking with him. I have recommended him to several people.
in Missoula, MT |
I have recommended Dr Korenberg to several people and will continue to so.
in Darby, MT |
Growing up in South Florida I have been going to a dermatologist most of my adult life. Since moving to Montana ten plus years ago I was fortune enough to find Dr Korenberg and have been seeing him every six months since arriving. His attention to detail and concern for my well being is second to none. His staff treats you like family and always makes you feel comfortable. I would recommend Dr Korenberg to anyone in need of a dermatologist without hesitation.
in Missoula, MT |
Very knowledgeable doctor. I was truly inspired by my results I will be going back to see Dr.Korenberg for treatment from here on out.. I love the results....He was an answer to my prayers...
in Missoula, MT |
I have been seeing Dr Korenberg for many years. He is not only extremely thorough and knowledgeable, he takes the time to explain your condition as well as the procedures. He always makes me feel very confident he is personally invested in my care. I have recommended him to many family members and friends who are all very pleased with his services.
in Missoula, MT |
Dr. Korenberg practices both the art and the science of medicine. Both are critical. He offers excellent diagnostic and treatment skills, and he shows a genuine interest in his patients in a manner that is warm and open.
in Polson, MT |
I spent my first 25 years in the tropics surfing and the last 25 years in the mountains on rivers. Doctor Kornberg takes good care of my sun damaged skin. He is also very informative. And---his staff is great and they run on time..
in Missoula, MT |
Dr. Korenberg has been my dermatologist for about fifteen years. He's an excellent physician in every way. Not only is he highly skilled and up-to-date in a rapidly changing field, but Dr. Korenberg is kind, sensitive and honest. I feel fortunate to have him as my doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Korenberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Korenberg?

• CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • First Choice Health
    First Choice Health PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio