Dr. Robert Koch, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 60

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Robert Koch, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Tarrytown, NY and has over 29 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from HAHNEMANN MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL in 1993. He is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Robert Koch, MD

New York Group for Plastic Surgery

155 White Plains Rd Ste 109 Tarrytown, NY 10591
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Koch with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.

Make an appointment at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center today at (212) 235-1531.

These providers are on the medical staff of NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.

Dr. Koch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Koch

4.1

I had abdominoplasty with muscle repair & liposuction to the flanks performed by Dr Koch on 1/8/21 for $9,100. I visited his office twice prior to the surgery, reiterating my concern about ensuring the scar would be concealable. Postoperatively, I was stunned to discover the incision was not only above my bikini line, but also curled up both sides of my flanks. Besides asymmetrical, conspicuous scars, I still have a protruding lower abdomen, love handles, more laxity, stretch marks on my left side and dog ears. I was offered procedures, new to his office, to try to rectify my disappointing results. I requested a rep for the company be present and asked if he had experience performing these on dark skinned, black patients. After the appt was confirmed, I received a letter stating he would not move forward because he was offended by my "racist" comments. He felt my result was excellent, because I didn't suffer any medical or surgical complications. Wish I could upload my pics. Beware!
Aug 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
Dr.Koch and his staff are truly amazing!!!! Dr.Koch listened to my wants explained everything to to me multiple times. He also showed me EXACTLY what he would be doing for both my procedures. His staff is also the best! Everyone gets back to you in a timely fashion and they are always helpful no matter what the situation. They make you feel like they have known you forever. I highly recommend Dr.Koch and I would truly use him again.
Patricia – Apr 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
Dr. Koch and his Staff went above and beyond protocol to insure my fears and doubts of my injury, also he explained in great detail of the process and best course of action. I am greatful to have a Doctor like Dr. Koch and his great staff. Patient-JS
Mar 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
I have a history of breast cancer and have had over 20 surgeries all with complications to follow. I wish I had known about Dr. Koch 15 surgeries ago because I wouldn’t be writing my story. My previous surgeon was neglectful and didn’t take the precautions to ensure a safe and healthy recovery. I am so grateful I have found Dr Koch through another surgeon. Dr Koch is by far the most gifted surgeon. He performed a 9.5 hour surgery that was complicated. I am so excited to finally have hope because of this amazing surgeon.
Denise Brown – Oct 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
Dr, Koch approached me as if we are friends. His body language, smile,and easy manner put me at ease at this difficult time. He explained every thing he was going to do in the simplest way with drawings, a smile and holding my hand. He included my boyfriend through all my visits. He answered all of our questions, and concerns. I will recommend him to anyone. They will be satisfied with him and the magic he creates with his hands.
Terry-Ann Martin – Feb 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
I had an overall excellent experience with Dr. Koch from my initial consultation to my post surgical visits. I went to Dr. Koch after major weight loss surgery, and then major abdominal surgeries (not related to the weight loss surgery). Due to the excessive skin and the way my abdomen healed from the subsequent surgeries, I had to do something because of recurrent painful rashes, and not being able to find clothing that fit well. Dr. Koch explained everything at my first visit. He took his time, and drew diagrams. I had questions written down to ask him, but when he finished explaining, he had answered all of those questions and more. I was made to feel so comfortable, and at the end of this visit I knew I had made the right choice. The procedure went just as planned and I am extremely happy with the results. The staff was wonderful and receptive to any phone call I made. I highly recommend Dr. Koch for his professionalism and expertise.
Lisa, Westchester County, NY – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
Everyone and everything at dr. Koch’s office was amazing, from first visit to day of surgery and follow up visits after. All girls in office helpful and courteous. Dr Koch did great job with consult, surgery and follow up. Felt fine after surgery with rest at home followed drs orders and 6 weeks after was able to go back to gym with no problem. I would highly recommend dr. Koch. Looking forward to bikini season because of dr. Koch.
Kelly Russ – Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
I was diagnosed with breast cancer doctor koch is in amazing doctor he explained everything to me he made me feel very comfortable with the procedure of a breast reconstruction surgery .He always took time to make sure I understood everything that he was going to do. And he has an Amazing staf they are all so caring. I am Very very satisfied with my results
THERESA LEE – Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
He is an absolute amazing doctor I got my hand crushed in a log splitter and he fixed my crushed pointer finger and tried to reattach my middle what an amazing job even though I lost the middle you wouldn’t even notice that it was missing I have full functionality and I’m glad he was my doctor
Zachary Decker in Millerton , NY – Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
Would highly recommend Dr Koch and his staff!
Sep 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
I had a prior procedure to remove a skin cancer from my ear. There was a defect after this procedure, but more worrisome, I thought there might be still skin cancer. I went to Dr Koch, and he repaired the defect and did biopsies to assure there was no longer any skin cancer. I cannot believe that now both of my ears look identical!
Joe Oldak in New Rochelle, NY – Sep 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
I had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Koch and his staff at Hudson Valley Hospital. There were so many people that were so wonderful to me from check-in to discharge! You and your staff are TOP NOTCH! You are all so incredibly caring and patient! I am so glad I took the time to come in and have the initial, free consultation! I am more than pleased with the results! Thank you so much Dr. Koch, Kristin and Chihiro! You are THE BEST!!! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Koch!
Carrie in Rock Tavern, NY – Sep 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
Decided on Dr Koch after reading reviews and consult. Everything was great until I had an issue after surgery. Initially felt everything would be addressed but as time went on was given the bums rush at follow up appts and was seen by PA at the last one at the office as the Dr wasn’t there. Then was totally forgotten about when he left the practice. Very disappointed.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
LF – Jun 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
I had my old breast implants replaced with Dr Koch. I was extremely nervous and worried because it seemed like a complicated procedure and I was expecting a long surgery and recovery, but contrary it could not have been any easier. The whole experience was very light and enjoyable, starting with his staff. They made me feel right at home-very kind and personable. Dr Koch is an amazing doctor. He made me feel at ease, took his time explaining the procedure, and now my new breasts are perfect.
Suffern, NY – Aug 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
I had my consult in July. Everything was laid out for me in detail, that is cost, plan of care, expectations etc. I scheduledfor September. The surgeon was phenomenal; still waiting to see my results but, his explanation and care in making sure I understood everything was exceptional. His surgical coordinator and PA are fantastic at their jobs and was available for me with every nuance of issue that I experienced. I haven't seen my result yet and I'm pretty sure it's going to be great. I'll upd
CaS in New York , NY – Sep 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
Dr. Koch seems knowledge and pleasant. Staff do not return your calls in timely manner.I am still waiting for a call back,so I decide to look for a new doctor.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jan 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
Dr. Koch seems knowledge and pleasant. Terrible patient schedule. Lack of follow up from phone calls. I waited 7 months to get a quote finalized. You have to constantly call and pray to get a answer. I almost forgot I was the customer.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
Dec 31, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Koch?