Dr. Robert Koch, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 58

Dr. Koch
Telehealth services available
1995 Route 17M Goshen, NY 10924

Dr. Robert Koch, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Goshen, NY. He is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Koch to book an appointment.

Dr. Koch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Koch

4.3

Dr. Koch?
Dr, Koch approached me as if we are friends. His body language, smile,and easy manner put me at ease at this difficult time. He explained every thing he was going to do in the simplest way with drawings, a smile and holding my hand. He included my boyfriend through all my visits. He answered all of our questions, and concerns. I will recommend him to anyone. They will be satisfied with him and the magic he creates with his hands.
Terry-Ann Martin – Feb 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
I had an overall excellent experience with Dr. Koch from my initial consultation to my post surgical visits. I went to Dr. Koch after major weight loss surgery, and then major abdominal surgeries (not related to the weight loss surgery). Due to the excessive skin and the way my abdomen healed from the subsequent surgeries, I had to do something because of recurrent painful rashes, and not being able to find clothing that fit well. Dr. Koch explained everything at my first visit. He took his time, and drew diagrams. I had questions written down to ask him, but when he finished explaining, he had answered all of those questions and more. I was made to feel so comfortable, and at the end of this visit I knew I had made the right choice. The procedure went just as planned and I am extremely happy with the results. The staff was wonderful and receptive to any phone call I made. I highly recommend Dr. Koch for his professionalism and expertise.
Lisa, Westchester County, NY – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
Everyone and everything at dr. Koch’s office was amazing, from first visit to day of surgery and follow up visits after. All girls in office helpful and courteous. Dr Koch did great job with consult, surgery and follow up. Felt fine after surgery with rest at home followed drs orders and 6 weeks after was able to go back to gym with no problem. I would highly recommend dr. Koch. Looking forward to bikini season because of dr. Koch.
Kelly Russ – Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
I was diagnosed with breast cancer doctor koch is in amazing doctor he explained everything to me he made me feel very comfortable with the procedure of a breast reconstruction surgery .He always took time to make sure I understood everything that he was going to do. And he has an Amazing staf they are all so caring. I am Very very satisfied with my results
THERESA LEE – Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
He is an absolute amazing doctor I got my hand crushed in a log splitter and he fixed my crushed pointer finger and tried to reattach my middle what an amazing job even though I lost the middle you wouldn’t even notice that it was missing I have full functionality and I’m glad he was my doctor
Zachary Decker in Millerton , NY – Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
Would highly recommend Dr Koch and his staff!
Sep 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
I had a prior procedure to remove a skin cancer from my ear. There was a defect after this procedure, but more worrisome, I thought there might be still skin cancer. I went to Dr Koch, and he repaired the defect and did biopsies to assure there was no longer any skin cancer. I cannot believe that now both of my ears look identical!
Joe Oldak in New Rochelle, NY – Sep 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
I had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Koch and his staff at Hudson Valley Hospital. There were so many people that were so wonderful to me from check-in to discharge! You and your staff are TOP NOTCH! You are all so incredibly caring and patient! I am so glad I took the time to come in and have the initial, free consultation! I am more than pleased with the results! Thank you so much Dr. Koch, Kristin and Chihiro! You are THE BEST!!! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Koch!
Carrie in Rock Tavern, NY – Sep 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
Decided on Dr Koch after reading reviews and consult. Everything was great until I had an issue after surgery. Initially felt everything would be addressed but as time went on was given the bums rush at follow up appts and was seen by PA at the last one at the office as the Dr wasn’t there. Then was totally forgotten about when he left the practice. Very disappointed.
LF – Jun 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
I had my old breast implants replaced with Dr Koch. I was extremely nervous and worried because it seemed like a complicated procedure and I was expecting a long surgery and recovery, but contrary it could not have been any easier. The whole experience was very light and enjoyable, starting with his staff. They made me feel right at home-very kind and personable. Dr Koch is an amazing doctor. He made me feel at ease, took his time explaining the procedure, and now my new breasts are perfect.
Suffern, NY – Aug 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
I had my consult in July. Everything was laid out for me in detail, that is cost, plan of care, expectations etc. I scheduledfor September. The surgeon was phenomenal; still waiting to see my results but, his explanation and care in making sure I understood everything was exceptional. His surgical coordinator and PA are fantastic at their jobs and was available for me with every nuance of issue that I experienced. I haven't seen my result yet and I'm pretty sure it's going to be great. I'll upd
CaS in New York , NY – Sep 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
Dr. Koch seems knowledge and pleasant. Staff do not return your calls in timely manner.I am still waiting for a call back,so I decide to look for a new doctor.
Jan 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?
Dr. Koch seems knowledge and pleasant. Terrible patient schedule. Lack of follow up from phone calls. I waited 7 months to get a quote finalized. You have to constantly call and pray to get a answer. I almost forgot I was the customer.
Dec 31, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Koch, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Koch?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Lenox Hill
University of California At Los Angeles

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Koch communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Koch offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Koch offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Koch have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Koch offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Koch offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (845) 294-2018