Dr. Robert Knobler, MD

Neurology | Male

Knobler Institute Neurologc Dis 520 Pinetown Rd Fort Washington, PA 19034 Get Directions
Dr. Robert Knobler, MD
Dr. Robert Knobler, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Fort Washington, PA. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 42 years.

Dr. Knobler's Care Philosophy

I listen to the individual to best identify the problem they are experiencing. I am well versed in multiple sclerosis and chronic pain issues in particular, but all areas of diseases affecting the nervous system concern me. I utilize state of the art diagnostic tools, adapt treatment strategies to the individual and make referrals to physicians I would go to myself, if needed. My practice is fee for service; individual submits their bill to their insurance carrier for reimbursement.

Dr. Knobler's Experience

See how Dr. Knobler's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Knobler

Dr. Knobler is now accepting new patients

Dr. Knobler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Knobler to family and friends
    3.9
    Dr. Knobler's Performance
    in Huntington Valley Pennsylvania |
    Dr Knobler help me from day one of meeting me. He told time out of your schedule to help address my pain issues due to trigeminal meralgia. The lovely office staff got me in as quick as possible. Dr Knobler takes the time out to meet all of his clients to find the best results. He has spent many extra times answering my questions His compassion is greatly appreciated. I would not have quality of life without this doctor or his lovely wife the office manager.
    Philadelphia, PA |
    Dr. Knobler's clinical expertise is phenomenal. I had seen multiple neurologists in the tri-state area, none of whom could provide a definitive diagnosis. I had been living with level 10 pain for 3 years; my quality of life was basically non-existent. During my first visit, he spent nearly 1 hour reviewing my test results and an additional 45 minutes examining me and discussing my history and symptoms. Ultimately, he has controlled my pain without narcotics... and I have my life back!
    Have you seen Dr. Robert Knobler, MD?
    Are you Dr. Knobler?

Dr. Knobler's Care Philosophy

Dr. Knobler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
    •  Board certified in Neurology
    •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Knobler has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Knobler's Board Certifications

• Cervical Radiculopathy
    • Epilepsy
    • Leukodystrophy
    • Lyme Disease
    • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
    • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
    • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
    • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy

Scripps Clin Rsch Fdn

Completed in 1982

City College Of New York

Graduated in 1969

Dr. Knobler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Knobler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology