Dr. Robert Knobler, MD

Dr. Robert Knobler, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Robert Knobler, MD is a neurology specialist in Fort Washington, PA and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med in 1975 and specializes in neurology.

520 Pinetown Rd

Fort Washington, PA 19034

Learn about Dr. Knobler

See how frequently Dr. Knobler performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cranial Trauma
Herniated Disc
Traumatic Brain Injury

Dr. Knobler's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Knobler "I listen to the individual to best identify the problem they are experiencing. I am well versed in multiple sclerosis and chronic pain issues in particular, but all areas of diseases affecting the nervous system concern me. I utilize state of the art diagnostic tools, adapt treatment strategies to the individual and make referrals to physicians I would go to myself, if needed. My practice is fee for service; individual submits their bill to their insurance carrier for reimbursement."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• City College Of New York
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Downstate SUNY Med Ctr
  • Scripps Clin Rsch Fdn
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Knobler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Knobler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Knobler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Knobler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Knobler to family and friends

Dr. Knobler's Performance

Dr Knobler help me from day one of meeting me. He told time out of your schedule to help address my pain issues due to trigeminal meralgia. The lovely office staff got me in as quick as possible. Dr Knobler takes the time out to meet all of his clients to find the best results. He has spent many...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Knobler's clinical expertise is phenomenal. I had seen multiple neurologists in the tri-state area, none of whom could provide a definitive diagnosis. I had been living with level 10 pain for 3 years; my quality of life was basically non-existent. During my first visit, he spent nearly 1 hour...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option