Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD

Telehealth services available

Paradigm Pain and Spine Consultants

7000 DIXIE HWY Florence, KY 41042

(859) 282-2024

Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD is a Anesthesiology Specialist in Florence, KY and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Nwu Fienberg Sch Of Med medical school in 2002. He is affiliated with St. Elizabeth Edgewood. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Klickovich to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Anesthesiologists in your area

See similar Anesthesiologists in Florence

• Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Klickovich accepts

(859) 282-2024

Dr. Klickovich accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Dr. Klickovich treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Klickovich's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Klickovich

3.4

Dr. Klickovich?
What People Say About Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD
Twice in less than a year, this practice has allowed my pain Rx to lapse … over a weekend. I was told by the office manager that the practice is not obligated to help me. Not only is this practice not helpful, but they have exacerbated my chronic pain condition. After 6 days the Paradigm Pain staff had still not done their part to resolve this issue. But in less than 24 hours they abruptly dropped me as a patient; leaving me with multiple dependencies and no resolution.
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD?
I recently had the pleasure to work with Jennifer at Dr. Klickovich's office. She was kind, compassionate, understanding & very professional while taking care of my Mom's needs. I wish all medical people that we've worked with in the past had her level of understanding & training. Thank you so much for all your help. Best Wishes Dr. Klickovich has successfully treated my mother and my daughter for extreme back pain involving bulging disc. Thank you both.
Randy Milner – May 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD?
Don't believe this is the doctor for me. I have been in pain management for over 10 years. I chose to transfer to Dr. Klickovich based on good reviews. In less than 1 week under his care he changed all my medicine which left me bed ridden with sickness and extreme pain. It seems as though he is interested more in money than your well being. He wouldn't discuss medicine on the phone, made me pay for 2 additional office visits just to make a change to my medicine, that didn't need change to start.
Florence, ky – Aug 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD?
I'm a patient of many years.MY first appointment I was in constant pain & almost constant nausea, also talking high doses of pain meds.He pulled his chair in front of me-knee to knee, took my hand, asked "What do you want me to do?" "Try, please." Everyone has given up, want to put me in a home. "I will try if you will." "Yes!" Through a series of treatments,today I'm mostly pain free, still fighting nausea.But I'm positive Dr. Klickovich will be successful, complete trust.Simply he is the BEST
Brenda in Dayton, OH – Jun 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD?
I LOVE Dr Klickovich and his staff. The staff is extremely friendly and efficient; and the office is clean and comfortable. Dr. Klickovich is extremely pleasant (great bedside manner!), listens carefully to your concerns, and gives excellent reasons why a particular method of treatment is recommended. I never once questioned his judgement....and have experienced significant progress toward LESS back pain through the several procedures I have had so far. I HIGHLY recommend this Doctor.
Laura R in Cincinnati, OH – Dec 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD?
Have seen him for a while for Cervical epidurals, now for Lumbar issues. Very personable, kind and explains everything.
Phil Vandergriff in Independence, KY – Mar 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD?
Dr. Klickovich is very caring and compassionate. He takes time to listen and relate to my experiences, not only with respect to my illness and pain but how it affects all aspects of my life. He remembers personal aspects and often asks me about things that are important to me.
Robyn R in Sunman, IN – Jan 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD?
Dr Klickovich is amazing. He fully explained everything and has a great bedside manner. He has provided me with more back pain relief than I thought was possible. His staff is equally as impressive.
Tricia in Cold Spring, KY – Dec 29, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Klickovich?

• Anesthesiology

Evanston Northwestern Healthca
2002
Nwu Fienberg Sch Of Med

More Information

• Does Dr. Klickovich communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Klickovich communicates via email

• Does Dr. Klickovich offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Klickovich offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Klickovich offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Klickovich offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Klickovich have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Klickovich has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Klickovich offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Klickovich offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Klickovich offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Klickovich offers evening visits