Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD
Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Florence, KY. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Klickovich is affiliated with St. Elizabeth Edgewood.

47 Cavalier Blvd Ste 100

Florence, KY 41042

(859) 282-2024

Learn about Dr. Klickovich

Dr. Klickovich's Experience

Dr. Klickovich's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Nwu Fienberg Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Evanston Northwestern Healthca
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Brigham and Women's Hospital

Dr. Klickovich has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Klickovich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Klickovich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Klickovich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Klickovich to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Klickovich's Performance
    GOOD
Florence, ky |
Don't believe this is the doctor for me. I have been in pain management for over 10 years. I chose to transfer to Dr. Klickovich based on good reviews. In less than 1 week under his care he changed all my medicine which left me bed ridden with sickness and extreme pain. It seems as though he is interested more in money than your well being. He wouldn't discuss medicine on the phone, made me pay for 2 additional office visits just to make a change to my medicine, that didn't need change to start.
in Dayton, OH |
I'm a patient of many years.MY first appointment I was in constant pain & almost constant nausea, also talking high doses of pain meds.He pulled his chair in front of me-knee to knee, took my hand, asked "What do you want me to do?" "Try, please." Everyone has given up, want to put me in a home. "I will try if you will." "Yes!" Through a series of treatments,today I'm mostly pain free, still fighting nausea.But I'm positive Dr. Klickovich will be successful, complete trust.Simply he is the BEST
in Cincinnati, OH |
I LOVE Dr Klickovich and his staff. The staff is extremely friendly and efficient; and the office is clean and comfortable. Dr. Klickovich is extremely pleasant (great bedside manner!), listens carefully to your concerns, and gives excellent reasons why a particular method of treatment is recommended. I never once questioned his judgement....and have experienced significant progress toward LESS back pain through the several procedures I have had so far. I HIGHLY recommend this Doctor.
in Independence, KY |
Have seen him for a while for Cervical epidurals, now for Lumbar issues. Very personable, kind and explains everything.
in Sunman, IN |
Dr. Klickovich is very caring and compassionate. He takes time to listen and relate to my experiences, not only with respect to my illness and pain but how it affects all aspects of my life. He remembers personal aspects and often asks me about things that are important to me.
in Cold Spring, KY |
Dr Klickovich is amazing. He fully explained everything and has a great bedside manner. He has provided me with more back pain relief than I thought was possible. His staff is equally as impressive.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD?
Are you Dr. Klickovich?