Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD

AnesthesiologyMaleAge 49

Dr. Klickovich
Telehealth services available

Bluegrass Medical Practitioners Inc.

47 Cavalier Blvd Ste 100 Florence, KY 41042

(859) 282-2024

Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD is a Anesthesiology Specialist in Florence, KY and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Nwu Fienberg Sch Of Med medical school in 2002. He is affiliated with St. Elizabeth Edgewood Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Klickovich to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Anesthesiology Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Klickovich is affiliated with St. Elizabeth Edgewood Hospital Edgewood, a highly rated hospital.

• Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Dr. Klickovich treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Klickovich accepts

(859) 282-2024

Dr. Klickovich accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Klickovich's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Klickovich

3.3

Dr. Klickovich?
  • Office environment (22)
  • Appointment scheduling (20)
  • Explained conditions well (18)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (12)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (12)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (11)
?
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Nov 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD?
Twice in less than a year, this practice has allowed my pain Rx to lapse … over a weekend. I was told by the office manager that the practice is not obligated to help me. Not only is this practice not helpful, but they have exacerbated my chronic pain condition. After 6 days the Paradigm Pain staff had still not done their part to resolve this issue. But in less than 24 hours they abruptly dropped me as a patient; leaving me with multiple dependencies and no resolution.
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD?
I recently had the pleasure to work with Jennifer at Dr. Klickovich's office. She was kind, compassionate, understanding & very professional while taking care of my Mom's needs. I wish all medical people that we've worked with in the past had her level of understanding & training. Thank you so much for all your help. Best Wishes Dr. Klickovich has successfully treated my mother and my daughter for extreme back pain involving bulging disc. Thank you both.
Randy Milner – May 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD?
Don't believe this is the doctor for me. I have been in pain management for over 10 years. I chose to transfer to Dr. Klickovich based on good reviews. In less than 1 week under his care he changed all my medicine which left me bed ridden with sickness and extreme pain. It seems as though he is interested more in money than your well being. He wouldn't discuss medicine on the phone, made me pay for 2 additional office visits just to make a change to my medicine, that didn't need change to start.
Florence, ky – Aug 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD?
I'm a patient of many years.MY first appointment I was in constant pain & almost constant nausea, also talking high doses of pain meds.He pulled his chair in front of me-knee to knee, took my hand, asked "What do you want me to do?" "Try, please." Everyone has given up, want to put me in a home. "I will try if you will." "Yes!" Through a series of treatments,today I'm mostly pain free, still fighting nausea.But I'm positive Dr. Klickovich will be successful, complete trust.Simply he is the BEST
Brenda in Dayton, OH – Jun 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD?
I LOVE Dr Klickovich and his staff. The staff is extremely friendly and efficient; and the office is clean and comfortable. Dr. Klickovich is extremely pleasant (great bedside manner!), listens carefully to your concerns, and gives excellent reasons why a particular method of treatment is recommended. I never once questioned his judgement....and have experienced significant progress toward LESS back pain through the several procedures I have had so far. I HIGHLY recommend this Doctor.
Laura R in Cincinnati, OH – Dec 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD?
Have seen him for a while for Cervical epidurals, now for Lumbar issues. Very personable, kind and explains everything.
Phil Vandergriff in Independence, KY – Mar 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD?
Dr. Klickovich is very caring and compassionate. He takes time to listen and relate to my experiences, not only with respect to my illness and pain but how it affects all aspects of my life. He remembers personal aspects and often asks me about things that are important to me.
Robyn R in Sunman, IN – Jan 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD?
Dr Klickovich is amazing. He fully explained everything and has a great bedside manner. He has provided me with more back pain relief than I thought was possible. His staff is equally as impressive.
Tricia in Cold Spring, KY – Dec 29, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Klickovich?

• Anesthesiology