Dr. Robert Klein, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Klein

Dr. Robert Klein, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Texarkana, TX and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Finch University Of Health Sciences / Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine in 1990 and specializes in podiatry, wound & burn care, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Klein accepts

Dr. Klein accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Klein's experience treating your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Klein

Dr. Klein?
Dr. Klein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Klein, DPM
Dr. Klein is an exceptional physician who not only endeavors to make his patients comfortable with procedures, medication , and wound care, but he takes the time to explain each step of the process and why it is needed. My husband and I are convinced if we had not come to Dr. Klein, this infection would have spread to the bones in his foot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klein, DPM?
I have had chronic Achilles tendinitis for 6 years. I have seen doctors locally, Little Rock and Shreveport. These doctors range from Orthopedic surgerions to sports rehabilitation specialists - poor results. Dr. Klein treated my injury with my lifestyle in mind. This was what I had been looking for. I didn’t want to stop exercising and stop doing the things I enjoyed because of the injury and age (56). I had better results the first month than the previous 6 years. Great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klein, DPM?
Absolutely love him. Outgoing, thorough, willing to listen. Willing to spend all the time necessary to arrive at the solutions. Too bad all doctors aren't like him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klein, DPM?
Dr. Klein is a highly proficient Podiatric Specialist. His demeanor is professional. He is east to talk to and takes his time to explain what is wrong with you and how he is going to treat your problem. Dr. Klein it thoroughly knowledgeable of all the latest discoveries, procedures and medicines that are available to his patients. I consider his medical skills, Second to None. I would highly recommend Dr. Klien to anyone with podiatric problems. K.D. Lessard, Fouke, AR
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klein, DPM?
Our daughter was struggling with black toes, possibly from being a runner. We to see Dr. Klein for a diagnosis and treatment. While we are waiting to see him for test results, his bedside manner is thorough and informative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klein, DPM?
Highly recommended . This physician, all nursing staff, & receptionist all take the time to make sure all of your needs are met . They go above and beyond in patient care taking the time to make sure you understand all procedures being done. This physician makes sure each patient is given his time showing you how to complete wound care dressings outside of the office. When you come into this office all questions are quickly answered. This physician cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klein, DPM?
I saw Dr. Klein for an ingrown toenail. I had been putting it off for quite some time because I was nervous, but he made me feel totally at ease. The procedure was quick and relatively pain free (the numbing injection stung a little). Dr. Klein is super nice and doesn't rush you through the appointment. My son had the same procedure done by another podiatrist in Texarkana, and now I wish we had seen Dr. Klein for that one too, as he was much more careful and attentive. Thank you Dr. Klein!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klein, DPM?
I want to thank this amazing Doctor. I had a toe removed over a year. My husband has work on it all this time.Dr. Klein took over along with his staff and they have almost got my toe well in just a few months. We could have found anyone better Thank once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klein, DPM?
Dr. Klein explained my issue, then provided a care plan for resolution. He also took the extra time to share other specific services/contacts to assist in attaining my care plan and continued health improvement. He recommended calling his nurse, Kristen if I needed information before my next follow up appointment. She returned my call promptly, researched and then provided answers to my questions. He provided excellent care/service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klein, DPM?
In 2014 I had three toes amputated, which left me with a large wound that never fully healed. About six months ago I came under Dr. Klein's care. It is now fully healed. Dr. Klein is a great doctor with a great bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klein, DPM?
Dr. Klein is awesome! He's so knowledgeable, friendly, and patient. He's helped both my son and me with problems. He never makes you feel rushed and takes the time to listen to one's concerns and explain the steps one needs to take to get better. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klein, DPM?
Dr. Klein takes care of my parents’ feet, as well as mine. He is great about explaining conditions and appropriate care of our feet. I had seen another physician concerning my bunions years ago. That physician indicated I needed immediate surgery. His reaction and insistence freaked me out! I never went back to him. My bunions had increased in size and were causing mild pain so I saw Dr. Klein. He told me surgery would be a last resort and what I should do to alleviate the pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klein, DPM?
I was referred to Doctor Klein by another physician. I have recently experienced foot problems resulting from T-2 diabetes. While under the care of Dr. Klein, I experienced his professionalism and devotion to the care of his patients. Under his care, I have been able to arrest the deteriorating condition of my feet and putting both on a steady path to wellness. I would recommend Dr. Klein to anyone with foot problems. I have total confidence in his ability to diagnose and treat professionally.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klein, DPM?
To say Dr Klein treated my father’s foot is an understatement. Dr. Klein went above and beyond to follow my father’s care every step of the way. From bone infection, to toe surgery, to wound care therapy; Dr. Klein’s superior care and incredible knowledge was invaluable. Dr. Klein’s caring spirit and dedication to his patients is evident to all who see him. He truly cares and is personally involved to see his patients totally healed. Dr. Klein is a blessing and valuable asset to Texarkana.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klein, DPM?
Recently my husband Allen Nance had a badly infected toe resulting in part of his toe having to be removed. I am thankful Dr. Klein was Allen's doctor. Dr. Klein is an experienced, "in the know," caring, conscientious doctor who our family sooo appreciates. How fortunate we are in Texarkana to have Dr. Klein serving our community. Praise our Lord for Dr. Klein!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klein, DPM?
Very caring physician, extremely knowledgeable and speaks to patient in a manner that is understanding to someone not in the medical field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klein, DPM?
Dr. Klein, was great. Very knowledgeable and understanding of my issues. Had an ingrown toenail which was making walking painful. I am an avid runner and Dr. Klein saw me quickly and had me back running as normal within 48 hours. Great physician with added bonus of being very personable and easy to talk too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klein, DPM?
I went to see Dr. Klein about a pain I was having in my foot. When I was in the room he asked me if I had X ray done and I told him I haven't. Dr. Klein told me to go get them made and he would save my room so I wouldn't have to wait in the waiting room. He diagnosed my problem and fix my pain. He was very nice and professional. I would recommend Dr. Klein to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klein, DPM?
I have never felt more comfortable and cared for by any physician as with Dr. Klein! He is professional, kind, efficient, comforting and reassuring in addition to being an excellent technician. I had heard how exceptional he is from other patients but was so impressed for myself. Top notch, all the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Klein, DPM?
Had a suspected broken foot that I had an xray done a month previously at an urgent care facility and told was not broken. The pain kept being so unbearably I went to Dr. Klein and he went above and beyond. The initial set of xrays he ordered still did not show any fractures but upon talking with me about where the pain was he ordered a different type of xray and with it saw two fractures. I would not hesitate to use Dr. Klein with any future foot issues.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Klein?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Klein treats patients.