Dr. Robert Klausner, MD

Dr. Robert Klausner, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

3501 Health Center Blvd Ste 2240 Bonita Springs, FL 34135 Get Directions

The philosophy of Dr. Klausner's practice is to generate patient satisfaction by first learning the patient's goals, and then informing and educating the patient about the options for treatment.   These principles are combined with surgical, medical and artistic technique, customer service, and protection of privacy and confidentiality to achieve the desired result.

Dr. Robert Klausner, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Bonita Springs, FL. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Klausner is affiliated with NCH Downtown Naples Hospital and NCH North Naples Hospital.

Dr. Klausner's Experience

See how Dr. Klausner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Klausner

Dr. Klausner accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Klausner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Klausner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Klausner to family and friends
Dr. Klausner Says:

Thank you for taking time to review my practice and for your comments.

Dr. Klausner's Performance
in Fort Myers |
I went to Dr Klausner after having a very negative experience with a large ENT practice in Fort Myers. Dr. Klausner was wonderful. He was very caring, professional and attentive to my needs . I did need some surgery, which was a complete success. As a Speech Pathologist, I have had the pleasure of recommending him to many of my patients. You will receive the best of care from him, and his office staff.
Thanks so much for taking the time to review my practice.
Ft Myers, FL |
I would not recommend this doctor to others. He did not explain my condition and was annoyed when I asked questions to try to understand. I found him to be condescending. When my condition did not improve I went back to see him again and without taking a culture he gave me more of the same medication (antibiotic) I had already taken. I ended up going to a second ENT doctor who took a culture of my infection and put me on the right antibiotic that led to my recovery.
Thank you for taking the time to review my practice. I am very sorry you were not satisfied and did not feel your condition was explained. I and my staff always try to take the necessary time to explain conditions, but in your case we did not meet your expectations and I am sorry for that! I learn from all reviews and will keep your comments in mind. If you would like to discuss your visit please call, and please consider giving us another chance. Please accept my wishes for good health!
in Estero, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Klausner and his entire staff for being helpful, competent, extremely friendly and efficient. I couldn't ask for better.
in Fort Myers Beach, FL |
I was very pleased with Dr. Klausner and his staff. Everyone is so positive and welcoming. Dr. Klausner makes a point of answering your questions. He explains your situation in detail and what should be done to correct it. I wish all doctors had his demeanor and treated people so nicely.
in Naples, FL |
Dr Klausner Is one of the kindest , caring , most knowledgeable surgeons in his field In Southwest Florida. Dr. Klausner has cared for our family since he opened his practice years ago. He has recommended the latest in anti aging protocols with amazing results . Dr Klausner has repaired our children's sports related injuries for example a broken nose on a 16 year old cheerleader with awesome results. His bedside manner is comforting and the office is most welcoming .I highly recommend you conta
in Estero, FL |
I first saw Dr. Klausner for a nodule on one of my vocal cords and more recently for chronic dysfunction of one Eustachian tube. In the case of the nodule, the surgery performed by Dr. Klausner was successful and all of my symptoms have been resolved. The chronic dysfunction was a constant source of frustration and after a long period of hoping it would resolve itself I finally went to see Dr. Klausner. I wish I saw him sooner. Now I have my hearing back and I feel comfortable again.
in Naples, FL |
Excellent doctor. I fell off a trampoline and cut my lip. Dr Klausner repaired it and it looks perfect. His staff is very friendly and helpful as well.
in Bonita springs |
I wouldnt go to this doctor again. He is not a good doctor in my opinion.
Bonita Springs, FL |
I was a smoker for many years with deep lines around my mouth area. Upon recommendation from a friend I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Klausner. He injected fillers into the deep lines and also into my lips. The results were astounding and very natural looking. I looked like myself, but 10 years younger. I would highly recommend this doctor. Minimal pain with maximum results.
Very dissatisfied with the way he handled my health issues and the care be provided.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Klausner, MD?

Compare Dr. Klausner

Dr. Klausner's Care Philosophy

Dr. Klausner says...

Thank you for taking time to review my practice and for your comments.

My goal is always to optimize patient satisfaction, safety and outcomes. While we most of the time achieve that goal, we also know that we cannot satisfy every patient.  However, if for any reason you are dissatisfied please contact us so we can address the problem and in the process help me improve the service we deliver. Thus please feel free to call my office to review your concerns so we may address them.  Again, thank you for taking the time to post feedback. I wish you good health and happiness.

Dr. Klausner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      •  Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Dr. Klausner has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Klausner's Board Certifications

• Cough
      • Deafness
      • Deviated Septum
      • Dizziness
      • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
      • Dysphagia
      • Enlarged Turbinates
      • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
      • Eyelid Disorders
      • Facial Fracture
      • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
      • Head and Neck Cancer
      • Head and Neck Conditions
      • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
      • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
      • Hyperpigmentation

Am Academy Facial Plastic and Reconstructiv Surgery

Completed in 1995

Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania

Graduated in 1984

Dr. Klausner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Klausner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
      • Adenoidectomy
      • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
      • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
      • ENT Surgery
      • Ear Surgery
      • Ear Tube Placement
      • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
      • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
      • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
      • Head and Neck Surgery
      • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
      • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
      • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
      • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
      • Sinus Surgery
      • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
      • Tonsillectomy