Contact provider for availability

Dr. Robert Kirell, DPM

Podiatric Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Kirell
146 Manetto Hill Rd Ste 1 Plainview, NY 11803

Dr. Robert Kirell, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Plainview, NY. He specializes in podiatric surgery.

Dr. Kirell accepts

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. Kirell's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Kirell's Top Procedures and Conditions

Hammer Toe

Dr. Kirell treats Hammer Toe more than 66% of his peers

Dr. Kirell treats this condition more than 66% of his peers

Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

Dr. Kirell performs Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment more than 56% of his peers

Dr. Kirell performs this procedure more than 56% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Ankle Fracture Repair
  • Midfoot Fracture/Dislocation Surgery
Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed

Dr. Kirell performs Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed more than 48% of his peers

Dr. Kirell performs this procedure more than 48% of his peers

19.047619047619047%

Dr. Kirell?
Dr. Kirell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Kirell, DPM
I went to Dr. Kirell 3 months ago after being referred by a colleague who also saw Dr. Kirell and had her bunions removed. I’m glad he was the doctor I went with. The surgery took place in his office and I was able to walk out in normal shoes on the same day. No stitches, no crutches, and best of all no pins or screws in my feet. Looking forward to having my other foot done as well. Dr. Kirell was very comforting and answered every question I had and made me feel very good about the procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kirell, DPM?
I had my bunion and baby bunion corrected by Dr. Kirell just last week and it was virtually painless. I traveled to see him all the way from my home in NJ after I was told by another one of his patients about his special procedure. I did not want to be in a hospital and didn’t want any long scar or screws in my feet. I was so happy that I could drive right away and didn’t have to wear any of those ugly surgical boots. I can’t believe there were no doctors in NJ that were trained to this type of surgery but am so glad I found Dr. Kirell and recommend him so highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kirell, DPM?
I had my bunion and hammertoe operated on 2 months ago by Dr. Kirel in his beautiful office and it was a great experience! I was awake, had no stitches, no long scar, no screws and hardly any pain after the surgery! I was able to eat before the surgery and had a new pedicure. He was the only doctor I could find that does this surgery through little punctures. Terrific doctor and I recommend him to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kirell, DPM?
Perfect (and I rarely use that word).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kirell, DPM?
I think Dr. Kirell's surgical skills are the greatest! A few months ago he removed bunions on the inside and outside of my feet through little punctures! I had no stitches or any wires or screws in my feet like other doctors I saw wanted to do. The surgery was done with me awake and watching TV and talking on my cell phone. I had very little discomfort after the surgery and just a little bleeding but was walking around in cut sneakers I bought at Costco. I highly recommend this surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kirell, DPM?
I was referred to Dr. Kirell by multiple people as he is the recognized expert in minimal incision bunion surgery. Great experience and no time lost from work and everything done in his office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kirell, DPM?
Dr. Kirell is an amazing foot surgeon! I had my both my bunions operated upon without having any long incisions, stitches or screws in my feet. I was awake the whole time while watching TV. No other doctor said they could remove my bunions through a little puncture in my skin and they all wanted me in a hospital where they were going to put a plate and screw in my big toe. I was able to drive the next day and had very little pain after.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kirell, DPM?
I had very painful bunions for years. I heard of Dr. Kirell from a co worker's friend who told me she had bunion surgery by Dr. Kirell. I called the office and made an appointment for a free consultation. I was told what was needed to be done. I had the surgery on both feet and experienced very little discomfort and went back to work a week. It's been a year now and my feet feel and look great! I recommend Dr. Kirell to anyone who needs bunion surgery. He is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kirell, DPM?
He ruined both of my feet , have to get redone , plus I have no feeling in either of my feet , I would sue but it be worth it ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kirell, DPM?
Dr Kirell ruined my foot. I have had 2 reconstruction surgeries to try to repair it. My toes had to be shortened since the bone was not connected on my big toe. I have two different size feet now making it impossible to get shoes. I was told by my dr at hospital for special surgery that I will never be able to walk more than one block without pain . I cannot walk one step without pain. Don't try to sue him because they do not have malpractice insurance. btw, I did not have a bunion; its arthriti
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kirell, DPM?
Struggled for a couple of weeks but it was worth it.. No more years of painful bunion!! And was able to wear my regular shoes within 6 to 8 weeks!! I recommend furry slippers with no backs.. I'm thrilled my insurance paid for the majority of my surgery because it was out of network. It covered almost completely all.. Planning to go back for my other foot!! The doctors are great.. Funny, caring and thorough.. Love!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kirell, DPM?
I wish I never went here , was painful n looks worse then before ????????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kirell, DPM?
Just had it done yesterday as I sit here now with frozen peas for my 20 minute cold therapy and foot elevated, and am very happy ! No pain,walking ,cleaning and tomorrow able to drive local. Must say, after the horror stories you hear about getting bunion surgery, these doctors are who you should use with this method! I drove from Staten Island,NY since I was highly recommended and I will be back for other foot. They have wonderful bed side manners , great sense of humors, you will feel at home!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kirell, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Kirell?