Dr. Robert Kelly, DO

Dr. Robert Kelly, DO

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Kelly completed his medical training at some of the most coveted training centers in the United States. He completed his residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at Harvard Medical School and an accredited ACGME Pain Medicine Fellowship through the Department of Anesthesiology at Cooper University Medical School. He has published many articles on pain medicine, functional outcomes of pain interventions, sports medicine and complementary and alternative therapies.

Dr. Robert Kelly, DO is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Chalfont, PA. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with Grand View Hospital, Doylestown Hospital and Abington-Lansdale Hospital—Jefferson Health.

Dr. Kelly's Experience

See how Dr. Kelly's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kelly

Dr. Kelly accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Kelly has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kelly's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kelly to family and friends
    3.9
    Dr. Kelly's Performance
    Chalfont, PA |
    I have suffered from migraines for years and thought I had tried everything, with no results, until I saw Dr. Kelly. My migraines are now few and far between. I am so grateful for Dr. Kelly!
    I was referred to Dr. Kelly from my family Dr. I hurt my hip in gymnastics. I was dealing with the pain for about 6 months while maintaining normal work schedule. Dr. Kelly would not help me. He treated me like I just wanted drugs, which he could have simply taken a blood test and prove his theory wrong. Since then I fixed my hip myself with intense stretching for about six months w/ no pain relief. Now I was in a car accident. Pain all over referred to him again would not go to him again
    in Quakertown, PA |
    I've had back and sciatic pain for quite a few years and I got little to no relief from pills and physical therapy. Dr. Kelly looked my MRI's over, explained my condition in understandable terms and told me what he wanted to do to alleviate my pain. He was right! What an improvement he made in my life! He genuinely cares and I trust him emphatically. BONUS - His staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and I've been taken back on time or early (yes, you read that correctly) each time.
    in Chalfont, PA |
    After suffering from back and neck problems due to MS, RA and a herniated disc for far too long, I finally found relief when I found Dr. Kelly. While other doctors suggest putting patients under anesthesia for injections and/or costly surgeries, Dr. Kelly’s knowledge of alternative treatments worked far better for me. He is a physician who is passionate about his work; and even more so, about his patients. Dr. Kelly goes above and beyond and is clearly in the medical field to help people.
    in Telford, PA |
    Dr Kelly is an excellent doctor. From my very first visit I was made to feel welcome and comfortable by Dr Kelly and his friendly staff. He is very thorough and supportive in explaining the process to me during my procedures. He has such a great personality and is a very genuine, caring doctor. It's really nice to be able to talk to a doctor with out one foot out the door. He has great "bedside manners" and truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend Dr Kelly.
    in Upper Gwynedd PA |
    Extremely personable, caring and concerned. Dr. Kelly is able to isolate the troubled area and effectively treat it. His objective is to prevent the need for surgery. Staff is very kind and diligent.
    in Chalfont, PA |
    Five years after knee replacement surgery and having seen multiple doctors for constant pain in my replaced knee, I met Dr. Kelly. All prior physicians said the only way to correct my situation was to have additional surgery. Dr. Kelly felt very strongly that he could take care of the pain without surgery. I wasn't much of a believer at the time considering nothing relieved the pain. After a couple of visits with Dr. Kelly, the pain was gone. Now, I'm a believer and highly recommend him.
    in Lansdale PA |
    Went in with what may have been "tennis elbow" from poor use of the computer mouse. A single shot removed the pain and have been fine ever since. Dr. Kelly spent time with me as he reviewed the possible reasons for the pain.. Follow up visit revealed no lingering pain.
    in Newtown, Pa |
    I have been with this practice for about a year now. Highpoint Pain is hands down the best pain management practice around. I have so much respect for Dr. Kelly & the other physicians in the practice. Very knowledgeable AND friendly. The staff is so helpful, and do their best to make you feel comfortable, no matter how much pain you feel.
    in Norristown, PA |
    In the last two years, I have had the misfortune to develop an ugly assortment of spinal problems-- disc herniation, spondylosis, coccydynia and anterocollis. Prior to meeting Dr. Kelly, I was going to a different pain specialist for each ailment and finding little relief. Dr. Kelly has provided comprehensive treatment for all my problems and has given me a higher level of overall pain-relief. He has been a great single-point-of-contact.
    in Perkasie, PA |
    Dr. Kelly fixed my chronic low back pain that I suffered with 13 yrs. He performed an exam followed by a diagnostic injection. Once we determined that was effective he performed a nerve oblation procedure and I've been golfing ever since. Excellent Doctor and cares about his patients Thanks JC
    in Plumsteadville, PA |
    I have been on high doses of heavy duty pain medication for about 5 years for multiple conditions after only 2 months my pain meds are reduced by over half and my quality of live has gone up dramatically.
    in Yardley, PA |
    I was a new patient and arrived early for my apt, he saw me within just a few minutes of walking in. He was very personable and friendly, and explained everything he was doing to ensure I had no questions. Highly recommend him to my friends and family!
    in Levittown, PA |
    Dr. Kelly made me feel very comfortable as a patient, and was able to give me direct feedback immediately. He was extremely friendly and professional; I've been to other pain practices and this one is by far the best one. I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience at Highpoint pain.
    Levittown, PA |
    Dr. Kelly is the best, i have had fibromyalgia for years and he is the only doctor who was able to help with the pain i suffer from.
    Levittown, PA |
    I had been to many doctors and have had many injections, none of the injections have helped til i started coming to highpoint pain, thanks to Dr. Kelly
    in Pennsylvania |
    I had 1 appointment with Dr Kelly. I was unimpressed with him. He was rude and condescending to me. He suggested a treatment plan that was significantly less aggressive for treating my pain than what I had been experiencing up to that point with a different doctor. i agreed to try it with him. He then found a pamphlet for a new Rx from a drug company and changed his mind and wrote for that Rx instead. I felt hopeless about my condition going forward and my future of living a pain free life.
    in Harleysville, PA |
    In all the time I have been under Dr. Kelly's treatment, I have always found him to be most friendly and caring, and taking the time to talk with me and answer questions about my situation. He is always very positive and encouraging, and to top it all off, he has worked wonders in controlling what previously was a very painful spine issue. I would highly recommend Dr Kelly to anyone!
    in Doylestown, PA |
    Dr. Kelly spends little to no time with patients. This practice is basically a revolving door to generate procedures for financial gain. Very little warmth or compassion shown by the doctor, NP or employees.
    Have you seen Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
    Are you Dr. Kelly?

Dr. Kelly's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kelly's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
    •  Board certified in Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
    •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Kelly has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kelly's Board Certifications

• Lumbar Disc Degeneration
    • Lumbar Herniated Disc
    • Lumbar Radiculopathy
    • Neck Pain
    • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
    • Polyneuropathy

• Other Education
      McMaster University Medical Centre

Medical Acupuncture

• German

Dr. Kelly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kelly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Nerve Block, Somatic
    • Nerve Blocks
    • Pain Management
    • Peripheral Nerve Block
    • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
    • Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
    • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
    • Spinal Cord Stimulation
    • Spinal Nerve Block
    • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
    • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate