Dr. Robert Kelly, DO

Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Kelly

Pennsylvania Pain & Spine Institute

700 Horizon Cir # 206 Chalfont, PA 18914

Dr. Robert Kelly, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Chalfont, PA and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Univ Of New England Collof Osteo Med in 2006 and specializes in pain medicine, osteopathic manipulative therapy, and more.

Dr. Kelly accepts

Dr. Kelly accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Kelly's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Kelly's Top Procedures and Conditions

Low Back Pain

Dr. Kelly treats Low Back Pain more than 96% of his peers

Dr. Kelly treats this condition more than 96% of his peers

Fibromyalgia

Dr. Kelly treats Fibromyalgia more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Kelly treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Deposition Disease-Related Fibromyalgia

• Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Discography
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Injection
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Epidural Steroid Injections
  • Facet Block
  • Facet Joint Injection
  • Facet Joint Pain
  • Hip Arthritis
  • Joint Injection
  • Knee Arthritis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lumbar Disc Degeneration
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Pain Management
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Spondylosis
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sports Injuries of the Knee
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Dr. Kelly completed his medical training at some of the most coveted training centers in the United States. He completed his residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at Harvard Medical School and an accredited ACGME Pain Medicine Fellowship th...

• Pain Medicine

Dr. Kelly's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Kelly, DO
Beyond horrible
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
Dr Kelly is a compassionate pain Dr with a background in pain management that got me back on my feet with a significantly improved quality of life and is keeping me standing and walking .lHe listens to the patient and allowed me to have a voice and choices that fit my needs .He a supportive during transition and difficult periods .The office is busy and he works closely with his P.A. Amanda who is a very kind and competent person to deal with my chronic pain syndromes
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
I had a great visit with Dr Kelly. He spent more than ample time with myself and my family answering all the questions we all had about my prior back surgeries and pain. For once I feel I have found a pain management physician who listens and plans and explains every step of my care now and into the future. Also of note is Dr Kelly's staff which is professional and caring. Their office is busy which must mean they are good because people want to be here. Excellent experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
Dr. Kelly is a knowledgeable, caring doctor that I would trust to take of myself or family members without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
Dr. Kelly, along with his wonderful staff, are worthy of the highest praises. They are friendly, empathetic, and professional. Pain management is a particularly sensitive subject these days, so it’s important to find a doctor that makes you feel comfortable and like you’re not being judged. I’ve been with just about every doctor at the practice in one way or another (special shout-out to Dr. Fang!!) and they’ve all made honest and rewarding efforts to help with my chronic pain. So grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
Dr. Kelly is an excellent physician. He is very attentive to your questions and your answers to his questions. He is a genuinely friendly and caring individual.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
After blowing out my lower back (1979) in the gym while holding 240 lbs I went to a chiropractor and his treatment landed me in the hospital in traction for ten days. The back pain as time went on got worse and I had a microdiscectomy in 2006. Two days before I was scheduled (Nov 2015) to have two rods put in my back I was referred to Dr. Kelly. My last visit with Dr. Kelly was Oct 2016 and I have been pain free since (March 2018). I can't imagine where I'd be had I gone through that surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
Since seeing Dr.Kelly, I have been able to sleep better and through the night. Before I saw dr.kelly I had a very difficult time sleeping due to my pain. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
Dr. Kelly is not only an extremely competent doctor he is also an outstanding human being. I was experiencing moderately severe lower back pain for several years and I would say that Dr. Kelly's approach was measured but aggressive. After three visits my pain has virtually gone away and it's been almost eight months. Thoroughly explains what he's doing and patiently answers your questions. I have never felt rushed. I also had a recent tragedy in my life and Dr. Kelly was most comforting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
I have suffered from Migraines for 22 years (since the age of 13 y/o). I have been to several neurologists & have tried every headache medication -all with little to no relief. Under Dr. Kelly's care, we opted to try Botox. I am in my 4th session and in the past 3-4 months, I have not had (1) headache. It has been a miracle. This coming 4th of July will be the first, in many years that I will not be sick in bed with a migraine. I am ever so grateful and highly recommend Dr. Kelly & team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
I have suffered from migraines for years and thought I had tried everything, with no results, until I saw Dr. Kelly. My migraines are now few and far between. I am so grateful for Dr. Kelly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
I was referred to Dr. Kelly from my family Dr. I hurt my hip in gymnastics. I was dealing with the pain for about 6 months while maintaining normal work schedule. Dr. Kelly would not help me. He treated me like I just wanted drugs, which he could have simply taken a blood test and prove his theory wrong. Since then I fixed my hip myself with intense stretching for about six months w/ no pain relief. Now I was in a car accident. Pain all over referred to him again would not go to him again
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
I've had back and sciatic pain for quite a few years and I got little to no relief from pills and physical therapy. Dr. Kelly looked my MRI's over, explained my condition in understandable terms and told me what he wanted to do to alleviate my pain. He was right! What an improvement he made in my life! He genuinely cares and I trust him emphatically. BONUS - His staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and I've been taken back on time or early (yes, you read that correctly) each time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
After suffering from back and neck problems due to MS, RA and a herniated disc for far too long, I finally found relief when I found Dr. Kelly. While other doctors suggest putting patients under anesthesia for injections and/or costly surgeries, Dr. Kelly’s knowledge of alternative treatments worked far better for me. He is a physician who is passionate about his work; and even more so, about his patients. Dr. Kelly goes above and beyond and is clearly in the medical field to help people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
Dr Kelly is an excellent doctor. From my very first visit I was made to feel welcome and comfortable by Dr Kelly and his friendly staff. He is very thorough and supportive in explaining the process to me during my procedures. He has such a great personality and is a very genuine, caring doctor. It's really nice to be able to talk to a doctor with out one foot out the door. He has great "bedside manners" and truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend Dr Kelly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
Extremely personable, caring and concerned. Dr. Kelly is able to isolate the troubled area and effectively treat it. His objective is to prevent the need for surgery. Staff is very kind and diligent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
Five years after knee replacement surgery and having seen multiple doctors for constant pain in my replaced knee, I met Dr. Kelly. All prior physicians said the only way to correct my situation was to have additional surgery. Dr. Kelly felt very strongly that he could take care of the pain without surgery. I wasn't much of a believer at the time considering nothing relieved the pain. After a couple of visits with Dr. Kelly, the pain was gone. Now, I'm a believer and highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
Went in with what may have been "tennis elbow" from poor use of the computer mouse. A single shot removed the pain and have been fine ever since. Dr. Kelly spent time with me as he reviewed the possible reasons for the pain.. Follow up visit revealed no lingering pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
I have been with this practice for about a year now. Highpoint Pain is hands down the best pain management practice around. I have so much respect for Dr. Kelly & the other physicians in the practice. Very knowledgeable AND friendly. The staff is so helpful, and do their best to make you feel comfortable, no matter how much pain you feel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
In the last two years, I have had the misfortune to develop an ugly assortment of spinal problems-- disc herniation, spondylosis, coccydynia and anterocollis. Prior to meeting Dr. Kelly, I was going to a different pain specialist for each ailment and finding little relief. Dr. Kelly has provided comprehensive treatment for all my problems and has given me a higher level of overall pain-relief. He has been a great single-point-of-contact.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kelly?

Pennsylvania Pain & Spine Institute