Dr. Robert Kelly, DO

Dr. Kelly
Telehealth services available

Highpoint Pain & Rehabilitation Physicians P C

700 Horizon Dr Ste 206 Chalfont, PA 18914

Dr. Robert Kelly, DO is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Chalfont, PA and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Univ Of New England Collof Osteo Med medical school in 2006. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Abington-Lansdale Hospital—Jefferson Health and Doylestown Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kelly to book an appointment.

Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Kelly with our nearby Pain Medicine Specialists at Abington-Lansdale Hospital—Jefferson Health.

Make an appointment at Abington-Lansdale Hospital—Jefferson Health today at (215) 596-4838.

These providers are on the medical staff of Abington-Lansdale Hospital—Jefferson Health.

Dr. Kelly's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kelly

4.1

Dr. Kelly?
  • Office environment (45)
  • Staff friendliness (43)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (41)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (12)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (12)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (12)
I've been a patient of Dr. Kelly for the past four years. He has treated me for lower back and neck injuries that I have because of an auto accident. Over the years he has helped me manage my pain, and suggest things that would put me on the road to a normal life. Dr. Kelly is the Best at what he does, and the kindest Dr. I have ever known. He treats me like a family member and NEVER rushes me when I see him. He has a unique quality that no other Dr. I have ever known, and that is: He is an Awesome Doctor and the most Sincere and Genuine person I have ever had the pleasure to meet. I would suggest to anyone reading this review, If you are in pain, make an appointment with Dr. Kelly. If he can't help you, he will tell you who can and he won't drag you through the mud. What do you have to lose? I usually do NOT write reviews for anyone, however, this one is very special to me. Thank you, for reading my review! Bob Folger Sr.
Robert Folger – Jun 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
Dr. Kelly is not only the very best in his profession but is sincerely interested in your total overall health. He offers thoughtful and sincere recommendations to help you improve your quality of life. Unlike many doctors, he takes the time necessary to listen to your questions and offers solutions to help. His staff is friendly and professional. Thank you, Dr. Kelly and staff! You are the Best! What went well? Everything!!!!
Carol Alemany – Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
Dr. Kelly is kind, compassionate and very thorough. Dr. Kelly made me feel very comfortable and answered all of my questions.
Nikki – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
I saw Dr. Kelly due to lower back pain. He sat with me and really took the time to make a plan specific for my care. He is one on the best, most kind doctors I have ever seen. Not only does he care for my health, but he also cares about my quality of life and strives to make that as good as possible. My pain went from a constant 10/10 to a 3/10 after my first injection! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kelly to anyone who has been in any kind of pain.
Brian – Sep 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
My husband has seen Dr. Robert Kelly for 18+ months now. He has been extremely helpful to us. My husband has tried many treatments with varied success but Dr. Kelly is always encouraging and takes the time to listen. I liked him so much I now see him myself. Dr. Kelly is a caring and compassionate provider who is also talented and offers a wide range of treatment options. My long-time family physician (+30 years) recommended him to us and I had the highest respect and trust in my physician. He wasn't wrong. I recommend them to you and to everyone I know.
Diane Czerviski – Sep 09, 2019
Beyond horrible
Mar 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
Dr Kelly is a compassionate pain Dr with a background in pain management that got me back on my feet with a significantly improved quality of life and is keeping me standing and walking .lHe listens to the patient and allowed me to have a voice and choices that fit my needs .He a supportive during transition and difficult periods .The office is busy and he works closely with his P.A. Amanda who is a very kind and competent person to deal with my chronic pain syndromes
Robert in Blue bell – Oct 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
I had a great visit with Dr Kelly. He spent more than ample time with myself and my family answering all the questions we all had about my prior back surgeries and pain. For once I feel I have found a pain management physician who listens and plans and explains every step of my care now and into the future. Also of note is Dr Kelly's staff which is professional and caring. Their office is busy which must mean they are good because people want to be here. Excellent experience.
King of Prussia, PA – Oct 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
Dr. Kelly is a knowledgeable, caring doctor that I would trust to take of myself or family members without hesitation.
Ioannis Berios – Sep 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
Dr. Kelly, along with his wonderful staff, are worthy of the highest praises. They are friendly, empathetic, and professional. Pain management is a particularly sensitive subject these days, so it’s important to find a doctor that makes you feel comfortable and like you’re not being judged. I’ve been with just about every doctor at the practice in one way or another (special shout-out to Dr. Fang!!) and they’ve all made honest and rewarding efforts to help with my chronic pain. So grateful!
Danielle M in PA – May 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
Dr. Kelly is an excellent physician. He is very attentive to your questions and your answers to his questions. He is a genuinely friendly and caring individual.
Doug Dunham in Quakertown, PA – May 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
After blowing out my lower back (1979) in the gym while holding 240 lbs I went to a chiropractor and his treatment landed me in the hospital in traction for ten days. The back pain as time went on got worse and I had a microdiscectomy in 2006. Two days before I was scheduled (Nov 2015) to have two rods put in my back I was referred to Dr. Kelly. My last visit with Dr. Kelly was Oct 2016 and I have been pain free since (March 2018). I can't imagine where I'd be had I gone through that surgery.
Mike Anderson in North Wales, Pa. – Mar 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
Since seeing Dr.Kelly, I have been able to sleep better and through the night. Before I saw dr.kelly I had a very difficult time sleeping due to my pain. I would recommend him to anyone.
Thomas in Warrington – Jan 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
Dr. Kelly is not only an extremely competent doctor he is also an outstanding human being. I was experiencing moderately severe lower back pain for several years and I would say that Dr. Kelly's approach was measured but aggressive. After three visits my pain has virtually gone away and it's been almost eight months. Thoroughly explains what he's doing and patiently answers your questions. I have never felt rushed. I also had a recent tragedy in my life and Dr. Kelly was most comforting.
Walt – Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
I have suffered from Migraines for 22 years (since the age of 13 y/o). I have been to several neurologists & have tried every headache medication -all with little to no relief. Under Dr. Kelly's care, we opted to try Botox. I am in my 4th session and in the past 3-4 months, I have not had (1) headache. It has been a miracle. This coming 4th of July will be the first, in many years that I will not be sick in bed with a migraine. I am ever so grateful and highly recommend Dr. Kelly & team.
Sunny White in Warwick PA – Jun 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
I have suffered from migraines for years and thought I had tried everything, with no results, until I saw Dr. Kelly. My migraines are now few and far between. I am so grateful for Dr. Kelly!
Chalfont, PA – Jun 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
I was referred to Dr. Kelly from my family Dr. I hurt my hip in gymnastics. I was dealing with the pain for about 6 months while maintaining normal work schedule. Dr. Kelly would not help me. He treated me like I just wanted drugs, which he could have simply taken a blood test and prove his theory wrong. Since then I fixed my hip myself with intense stretching for about six months w/ no pain relief. Now I was in a car accident. Pain all over referred to him again would not go to him again
Jun 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
I've had back and sciatic pain for quite a few years and I got little to no relief from pills and physical therapy. Dr. Kelly looked my MRI's over, explained my condition in understandable terms and told me what he wanted to do to alleviate my pain. He was right! What an improvement he made in my life! He genuinely cares and I trust him emphatically. BONUS - His staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and I've been taken back on time or early (yes, you read that correctly) each time.
Michelle in Quakertown, PA – Apr 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
After suffering from back and neck problems due to MS, RA and a herniated disc for far too long, I finally found relief when I found Dr. Kelly. While other doctors suggest putting patients under anesthesia for injections and/or costly surgeries, Dr. Kelly’s knowledge of alternative treatments worked far better for me. He is a physician who is passionate about his work; and even more so, about his patients. Dr. Kelly goes above and beyond and is clearly in the medical field to help people.
Sharon in Chalfont, PA – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?
Dr Kelly is an excellent doctor. From my very first visit I was made to feel welcome and comfortable by Dr Kelly and his friendly staff. He is very thorough and supportive in explaining the process to me during my procedures. He has such a great personality and is a very genuine, caring doctor. It's really nice to be able to talk to a doctor with out one foot out the door. He has great "bedside manners" and truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend Dr Kelly.
Carol in Telford, PA – Mar 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kelly, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Kelly?

Dr. Kelly completed his medical training at some of the most coveted training centers in the United States. He completed his residency in Physical Medicine...Read more

• Pain Medicine