Dr. Robert Kaufmann, MD

Dr. Robert Kaufmann, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Robert Kaufmann, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Kaufmann is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White - Fort Worth and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth.

1800 Mistletoe Blvd

Fort Worth, TX 76104

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Kaufmann

Dr. Kaufmann's Experience

Dr. Kaufmann's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Hutzel Women's Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Hutzel Women's Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Kaufmann has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Kaufmann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaufmann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kaufmann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaufmann to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Kaufmann's Performance
Arlington, TX |
Dr. Kaufmann himself is great! His office staff on the other hand is less than desirable. They don't call with results, don't answer calls or do scheduling on the weekends, are incredibly difficult to get ahold of for scheduling of appointments, have to be reminded of important dates, and rush you through any questions. They are unprofessional and because of this I will be looking at other clinics.
in Germantown, MD |
Among five (5) fertility clinics considered in the Fort Worth-Dallas area, we initially selected Fort Worth Fertility. After discussing the fit and comfort level with our surrogate mother and agency, our final decision was another fertility clinic and doctor. We had an initial medical consultation with Dr. Kaufmann. Dr. Kaufmann has great medical knowledge and expertise and provides excellent medical advice. Both Dr. and Ms. Kaufmann are very eager, understanding, and customer-friendly, as
in Fort Worth TX |
Dr. K is so amazing, he has been the biggest blessing to our growing family. Not only is he super knowledgeable and up to date on all the latest technology, he is also the kindest, most compassionate person I have met. He always takes the time to make you feel comfortable and will call you personally to check on you and go out of his way to ensure you are comfortable. Hands down Dr. K and his staff are amazing.
in Mount Calm, TX |
Dr. Kaufmann took the time to get to know me and my situation from the beginning. He was very thorough during every appointment making sure to keep me informed on where we were and where we were heading. We now have a beautiful baby girl thanks to the help of Dr. Kaufmann!
in Alba, TX |
2 fresh IVF's , 2 frozen IVF's and 1 mock IVF to do a biopsy of my uterus. Dr K never gave up . After the biopsy we got pregnant with our last frozen embryo. A healthy baby boy . Dr K is wonderful he even gave me his cell # to call him in if I needed him . And believe me I called him , he was always nice , always answered. We are truly blessed that we found him .
in Abilene Tx |
Dr Kaufmann and his staff have been such a blessing to us. The whole process of Ivf is very stressful. Dr Kaufmann and his whole staff are very knowledgable and caring making my cycle go so smoothly. I cannot thank them enough for the excellent care I have received. Dr Kaufmann knows his stuff!!
in Granbury, TX |
He didn't do my IUI on a weekend which was when I ovulated and went 4 days without monitoring me on injectables which is unheard of. I was doing home ovulation tests on my own so I knew he had missed my ovulation. Had I not done the tests, I would have thought I was less fertile and needed IVF. It seemed as though he didn't want the IUI to work so that he could get more money out of me with IVF. He refused to reimburse me.The office manager lady is horrible and the rest are terribly untrained.
He is so kind and caring about your experience, not to mention so knowledgeable. He was able to get us pregnant on our first Iui and even made a personal phone call to congratulate us. He is amazing!
in Arlington, TX |
We loved Dr. Kaufmann. He was always very informative, would answer any questions we had and gave us all our options for getting pregnant. We never felt pressured to try certain treatments, but always knew what our next step was for trying to conceive. The office staff was friendly and always called with test results immediately. We were able to get pregnant through IUI and would go back if we intend to try again.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Kaufmann, MD?
Are you Dr. Kaufmann?