Dr. Robert Kaufmann, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 62

Dr. Kaufmann

Fort Worth Fertility

1800 Mistletoe Blvd Fort Worth, TX 76104

Dr. Robert Kaufmann, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Fort Worth, TX and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from U Tel Aviv, Sackler Sch Med in 1984 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Easy scheduling Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Dr. Kaufmann accepts

Dr. Kaufmann accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Kaufmann treats your condition or procedure

• High Risk Pregnancy
  • HIV Screening
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

3.6

Dr. Kaufmann?
Dr. Kaufmann's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Kaufmann, MD
My husband I just want to express our thanks to Dr. Kaufmann and everyone at FWIVF. He and the nurses and staff were there on weekends, after hours, before hours, you name it, all to lead patients through the stressful and emotional rollercoaster that is infertility. And they did it without ever making us feel like they would rather be somewhere else, even though the irony was not lost on us; they were spending time away from their own families to help us make ours. We have a happy, healthy, growing-like-a-weed baby boy and we literally could not have done it without FWIVF and the people there. We are about ready to start trying for another and if we need IVF again, we will definitely be back to FWIVF.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kaufmann, MD?
My experience with Dr. Kaufmann has been AMAZING. I love him and all of his staff. Ashley, Cynthia and Morgan are nothing short of phenominal. I've been through IVF twice and I couldn't have gone through this crazy journey without them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kaufmann, MD?
I’m not certain I can put into words how amazing Dr. Kaufmann and his staff are at Fort Worth Fertility. Dr. Kaufmann is polite, respectful, approachable, and straight forward. He let me and my husband know immediately what our options were regarding treatment and set realistic expectations for success. He was absolutely wonderful taking his time at each appointment, and answered any and all questions we had. Without Dr. K, we wouldn't be where we are today expecting our first baby in May!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kaufmann, MD?
I will say Dr. Kaufmann himself was nice however I strongly believe he could care less about helping me get pregnant. I have since found a new doctor who found the cause of my infertility within the FIRST visit! I feel like I wasted money and time by going to this doctor. And the staff is by far the worst I have ever dealt with. They are lazy, uneducated and down right rude. I would not recommend this doctor and his staff to anyone going through infertility. They made infertility so much harder.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kaufmann, MD?
Kaufmann is AMAZING. SO knowledgeable/personable. Did IVF successfully twice. IVF is rough, but he was so awesome, he actually made appt.'s enjoyable! HIS STAFF - Horrible! I almost changed facilities because of them (but wanted Dr. Kaufmann more so). They are not personable, helpful, or friendly. I had to follow up on everything and guide myself through the 2nd time. They were not there for me like they should have been. Made me feel uncomfortable at every appt. & dropped the ball a lot!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kaufmann, MD?
Dr. Kaufmann is nice, but his staff is not. They are often rude on the phone and very short, even during office visits. We requested copies of our medical records two months ago. After paying $30, we received four pages - an incomplete chart and were told that sonograms do not get recorded. Hmmm...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kaufmann, MD?
Dr. Kaufmann himself is great! His office staff on the other hand is less than desirable. They don't call with results, don't answer calls or do scheduling on the weekends, are incredibly difficult to get ahold of for scheduling of appointments, have to be reminded of important dates, and rush you through any questions. They are unprofessional and because of this I will be looking at other clinics.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kaufmann, MD?
Among five (5) fertility clinics considered in the Fort Worth-Dallas area, we initially selected Fort Worth Fertility. After discussing the fit and comfort level with our surrogate mother and agency, our final decision was another fertility clinic and doctor. We had an initial medical consultation with Dr. Kaufmann. Dr. Kaufmann has great medical knowledge and expertise and provides excellent medical advice. Both Dr. and Ms. Kaufmann are very eager, understanding, and customer-friendly, as
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kaufmann, MD?
Dr. K is so amazing, he has been the biggest blessing to our growing family. Not only is he super knowledgeable and up to date on all the latest technology, he is also the kindest, most compassionate person I have met. He always takes the time to make you feel comfortable and will call you personally to check on you and go out of his way to ensure you are comfortable. Hands down Dr. K and his staff are amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kaufmann, MD?
Dr. Kaufmann took the time to get to know me and my situation from the beginning. He was very thorough during every appointment making sure to keep me informed on where we were and where we were heading. We now have a beautiful baby girl thanks to the help of Dr. Kaufmann!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Kaufmann, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kaufmann?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility