Dr. Robert Josey III, MD

Dr. Robert Josey III, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·

Dr. Robert Josey III, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Austin, TX. He specializes in orthopedic surgery, orthopedic sports medicine, and more.

Orthopaedic Specialists of Austin

4611 Guadalupe St Ste 200

Austin, TX 78751

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Josey III

See how frequently Dr. Josey III performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bursitis
Chronic Pelvic Pain
Enthesopathy of Hip (incl. Trochanteric Bursitis)

Dr. Josey III's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Josey III "Dr. Robert Josey specializes in comprehensive medical and surgical treatment of the spine. Areas of specialty include trauma, degenerative conditions, spinal deformity, tumors and infection in all age groups. He also treats ailments through injections, minimally invasive spine surgery, endoscopic procedures, kyphoplasty, disc replacement, computer navigation techniques, and extensive reconstructive procedures."

• Non-Surgical Orthopedics

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Spinecare Medical Group
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

• Outstanding Student in Orthopedic Surgery, 1998

Dr. Josey III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Josey III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Josey III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Josey III's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Josey III to family and friends

Dr. Josey III's Performance

Dr. Josey assessed my sciatica in my left leg, specifically lumbar radiculopathy which gave me intense pain in my left hip and down my leg, made me limp and weakness in that foot. Dr. Josey reviewed my MRI, listened to my complaints, assessed my mobility and pain, then quickly diagnosed me with the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Office support staff doesn't follow up and unhelpful. In the end the visit was pretty much useless since Medical Assistant couldn't get an MRI preauthorized with health insurance. One month of my time wasted, so, I went to a different doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option4
I am very happy with the care I received from Dr. Josey. From my initial appointment through two back surgeries and the post operative care, I was never in doubt that Dr. Josey truly wanted to relieve my back and leg pain in the least invasive way possible. He always explained what he saw and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr Josey performed a spinal fusion surgery on me. After the 4 month healing process, I have not had any back pain at all. Dr Josey did an amazing job for me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option10thumbs down icon option3
Are you Dr. Josey III?

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Josey III at Orthopaedic Specialists of Austin