Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Robert Joseph, MD
Dr. Robert Joseph, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Panama City, FL. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Joseph is affiliated with Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center.

2250 Harrison Ave

Panama City, FL 32405

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Joseph

Dr. Joseph's Experience

Dr. Joseph's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

Medical School | Graduated 1987
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Joseph has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Joseph does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Joseph and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Joseph's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Joseph to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Joseph's Performance
panama city, fl |
So HAPPY I came to see Dr. Joseph!! He has so much compassion about what he does and it shows in the way he treated my condition and his wanting to help me to get better and relief from pain. I will be telling my friends and family to visit him.!!?????
in Panama City Beach , FL |
I feel so blessed to have found Dr. Joseph, he is patient, caring, and takes time to explain things to make sure you understand. He is always trying new and alternative medical procedures that don't have any side affects other than RESULTS!! Dr. Joseph is always searching for cures or new techniques to help his patients get better and see results!! I have 90% improvement in my leg and ankle. The physical therapy department is also awesome!!
Panama City, FL |
I HAVE SEVERE BACK AND NECK ISSUES THAT ARE WELL DOCUMENTED FROM MY PRIMARY PHYSICIAN. HE IS THE WORST PAIN DOCTOR ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET. I AM CONSIDERING SUING FOR MALPRACTICE. HE TREATED ME LIKE I WAS SOME KIND OF DRUG ADDICT FROM THE STREETS. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. HE IS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL "DOCTOR" I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. HE SHOULD HAVE HAVE HIS LICENSE REVOKED. PLEASE, stay far FAR AWAY FROM THIS SORRY EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING!!!!!
Panama City, FL |
HORRIBLE! My first appointment with him was great. Second appointment I had injections. My third appointment it was as if he was a different person. He screamed at me, berated me, and confused me with another patient. He yelled at me to the point I walked out of his office. I had heard from SEVERAL people prior to seeing him that he was arrogant and condescending, I should have listened. He is a nightmare and I would NEVER recommend anyone see him. His procedure room was dirty and crowded.
in Panama City, FL |
Dr. Joseph has helped me with my neck and back. He continues to help me improve. I am so thankful I have him as my pain management Dr.
in Panama City Beach, FL |
Longest wait time in any doctors office I've been too. It took 3 months to get an appt. from a referral from So. Orthopedic. He was busy cruising the internet on his laptop while speaking to me which I thought was rude. The injections I got in my lower back only relieved pain for 2 weeks later found out from another doctor not to get anymore steroid injections affecting my immunity problem! Also everyone in the office running around unorganized. Going there was a waste of time and money for me.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Joseph, MD?
Are you Dr. Joseph?