Dr. Robert Jones, MD

Dr. Robert Jones, MD

Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology  |
Male

Dr. Robert Jones, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiology doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

Centennial Heart at Stonecrest

2400 Patterson St Ste 502

Nashville, TN 37203

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
  • Medicaid of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Jones

Video

See how frequently Dr. Jones performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
Cardiac Electrophysiology
Heart Surgery

Dr. Jones's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Jones "Our goal is to provide our patients and referring physicians with personalized care, a concept that stands out in an otherwise complex and increasingly impersonal world. At Centennial Heart Cardiovascular Consultants, we aim every day to improve our patients' quality of life."

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Electrophysiological Study
  • Electrophysiology
  • Heart Surgery
  • Impella Device
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Thoracentesis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Johns Hopkins Medical School
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Johns Hopkins Oster Medical Services
  • Cleveland Clinic Foundation, St. Vincent Hospital and Health Care Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Jones has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jones does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jones and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jones' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jones to family and friends
Dr. Jones' Performance
in White House, Tennessee |
Very caring doctor and takes the time to explain your condition. Would highly recommend this great doctor!
in TN |
One of the most genuine people I have met. He cares about the well being of his patients.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr Jones and his team are accessible as they were this week when I was asked to come into the office without an appointment as a result of a few unusual symptoms. Dr Jones team was able to quickly order and schedule tests and then arrange for followup with Dr Jones himself once the results were available. Dr Jones also coordinated with my primary care physician and followed up to make sure that the handoff was accomplished,
in Cedar Grove TN |
I have visited Dr. Jones numerous times over the past two years in relation to some fairly serious and complex heart issues, eventually requiring several treatments and surgery.. During this time my wife and I have developed increasing respect for him, his colleagues and his staff. At our very first visit he came into the room, introduced himself, sat down, leaned back, and commenced a very relaxed conversation with no purpose other than getting thoroughly acquainted---with both of us.
in Benton,Ky. |
From the first phone call I placed to Dr. Jones office until the day I was released from the hospital after my ablation surgery my experience could not have been more positive.Every discipline that I had contact with from the parking valets to Dr. Jones was positive and uplifting. Dr. Jones was wonderful. He explained everything to me about my situation and the options I had for correcting it. He made it easy to decide on the corrective measure i needed to take. I highly recommend Dr. Jones
in Simpsonville, SC |
Dr. Jones is the best! I would recommend him to anyone in need of his expert care. He is my 93 year old Mother's doctor and he is so gentle, kind, patient and respectful toward her. She loves him! And, I appreciate and respect him so much!
in LaVergne, Tn |
Dr. Jones is a compassionate knowledgeable man. He got me through a difficult time. I would not hesitate to recommend him for your heart health
in Hendersonville, TN |
Dr. Jones is such a pleasure to have as a physician. He is always friendly, and willing to take the necessary time to answer any questions/concerns. His staff is equally friendly, professional and willing to help/solve problems. I always tell people that I would highly recommend Dr. Jones, as well as, Centennial Heart.
Falls Church, VA |
Dr Jones is very intelligent and compassionate. I had to be evaluated by him from being out of town. He made this easy for me and my family. Very few trips to Nashville needed. He is an excellent electro physiologist. I'm recommending him to anyone willing to make the drive, he is definitely worth it.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Jones and his staff have always taken care of my needs in a manner that has made me comfortable. They are true professionals, they listen for as long as it takes for me to make myself clear and ask questions that get to the root of my medical problems. Dr.Jones has always been the guy that goes one step further in testing to make sure that the diagnosis is complete and that I'am getting the proper care. Thank You Dr. Jones and staff.
in Hendersonville, TN |
This was my first visit to Dr. Jones and I have a rather lengthy medical history. I could tell he had taken the time to review my file. He answered all my questions, was very patient, and provided me with a solution to make me feel better.
in Goodlettsville |
Dr Jones is a genuine down to earth person and wonderful doctor. He is caring and personable! If you need a cardiologist he is someone who will care for you as well as your heart! Thank you taking such good care of me!
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Jones was everything I could have asked for in a physician. He was knowledgeable, concerned and explained completely the procedure (heart ablation) and why it was necessary. I never felt rushed and not only was he an excellent professional, he took time to establish a connection with me and I felt he deeply cares about his patients. In addition to Dr. Jones, his entire team at his office and the cardiac center at Centennial Hospital were extremely efficient, kind, competent and caring.
in Kingston, TN |
The entire visit went as a well planned and executed medical office visit should. What I especially appreciate is the time taken with me by Dr. Jones in discussing the various aspects of my heart health. This is true of my last visit and all previous visits. I never feel rushed or unimportant in his presence. I would recommend Dr. Jones to any member of my family or friends
in Smyrna, TN |
I can't say enough great things about Dr Jones and his entire team. He made sure I understood my problem, and the options I had. His compassion and concern for me as a patient and a person meant the world. I will be happy to recommend him highly to anyone who might need his care.
in Cross Plains, TN |
Chris Jones is considered by many to be one of the premier heart doctors in Nashville. Combined with Centennial medical Center's heart program, his patients receive the very best care anyone can expect. His staff also reflects a great deal of professionalism and personal care for patients, an indication of their confidence in Dr. Jones and a "trickle down" mirror of great bedside care.
in Clarksville, TN |
Dr Jones always is willing to discuss any concerns as long as it may take. He never seems in a rush to get to his other patients. He always explains his reason for the treatment he recommends. I have complete confidence in him.
in Hendersonville, TN |
I recently was referred to Dr. Jones for a long-term condition that seemed as if it could not be corrected. Fortunately, through a series of visits with Dr. Jones and his very competent and caring staff, a remedy was decided upon through careful consideration and a surgical remedy was implemented. Due to his professional expertise, I now feel as if I now have a new lease on life.
Nashville, TN |
Caring, professional, and skilled doctor who treated me for SVT! Very satisfied with Dr. Jones and recommend him highly.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Jones is totally one of the best physicians I have ever known. Very concerned and is always patient. I cannot say enough good things about him and his team. May they all be blessed.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr Jones is an outstanding heart specialist with important training that would serve you well!
in Manchester TN |
Has been a true professional ever since I met him on August 24, 2009. Every follow up on my pacemaker or any related issues have been dealt with a level of concern unparalleled except in a rare few. What every physician ought to be. A pleasure to visit his office because I always find a physician and his staff that care.
in Mount Juliet, TN |
I'm so happy I found Dr. Jones. He's not only an excellent and knowledgeable doctor, but he's extremely caring and takes the time to make sure you understand your health situation and what your options are. His Nurse Practitioners and nurses also treat you the same way. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Jones as your Electrophysiologist.
in Brentwood, TN |
This is one of the best run physicians office I have ever visited. I was referred by by internist. Dr. Jones should know about the high regard i have for his staff. They are all fist class and it is a pleasure to interact with them on each visit.
in Cookeville, TN |
Can't sing his praises loud enough!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Jones, MD?
Are you Dr. Jones?

Hospitals where Dr. Jones has admitting privileges

Tristar Centennial Medical Center
2300 Patterson St
Nashville, TN 37203

More Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists like Dr. Jones at Centennial Heart at Stonecrest

Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist