Dr. Robert Jensen, MD

Practices Plastic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 45 reviews.
Author:
Everyone in this office is highly professional, friendly and compassionate. They were overly accompanying to my every need, from rescheduling appointments, to easing my insecurities about procedure. The doctor even called after surgery to check my condition. The service and care I have received here far exceeds my expectations and any past medical experience. If I could give 10 stars in all categories, I would.
Author:
Everyone, from the front desk to check out, top notch! The quality of the work done is beautiful. Professionalism at its best.
Author:
Dr. Jensen and the staff were absolutely amazing! They were very comforting and reassuring throughout the whole process. I am very thankful I was recommended to them and couldn’t be more pleased with my results! Thank you for everything!
Author:
All the Staff and Dr. Jensen are amazing. Great experience and outcome of my surgery!!
Author:
Dr. Jensen carefully evaluated my concerns and potential surgical outcome before going ahead with my procedure. I was happy with the outcome and his staff was warm and attentive.
Author:
Dr. Jensen and his entire staff are very friendly and professional.
Author:
Staff was amazing and very helpful! Everyone was very friendly and patient with all my questions. :) Dr. Jensen called the night after surgery to make sure I was doing okay and everything was going well, which was such a nice surprise and showed he really cares about his patients and work. Extremely happy with the results and would recommend Dr. Jensen highly!
Author:
I went to Dr. Jensen for a facelift 13 months ago. The results are fantastic! He and his staff are exceptionally professional, which is always a plus; but his work is EXCELLENT! I look 10 years younger! :)
Author:
The staff and Dr. Jensen are amazing. They listen to all of your concerns, give straightforward and clear information, and put leave you feeling relaxed and at ease. I would highly suggest going in for a consultation if you’ve been considering cosmetic surgery. You won’t be disappointed!
Author:
Very clean, organized, and friendly! Great experience and fabulous results.
Author:
Dr. Jensen was very thorough and explained all the details of the surgery during both the consultation and prior to surgery. Everyone from front desk to nurse care to surgery care are all very professional caring and compassionate. From day one I felt I was in very good hands. Best of all I'm thrilled with the results!
Author:
Jensen and his entire staff were amazing! I felt comfortable and very well taken care of every time I was in there. I am beyond happy with my results and I would definitely recommend him!
Author:
Dr Jensen and his staff have exceeded my expectations! After a Breast Cancer diagnosis and bilateral mastectomy last year at age 44, I was in need of finding someone/where that I felt not only confident but also comfortable. After seening another reputable plastic surgeon for a consult that left a bad taste in my mouth. A friend recommended Dr Jensen to me. The staff has been wonderful. and Dr Jensen is an amazingly talented man.,who truly cares. He calls after surgeries to check on me. A+
Author:
Great experience, great results. Very professional. I had 5 pounds removed from my breasts (actually wish he had taken just a bit more) as well as a mini-tummy tuck. The surgery went well and recovering has been much easier than I expected. Very nice staff.
Author:
Dr. Jensen did a beautiful job on my recent breast augmentation. Surgery and recover went smoothly without complications and I am beyond happy with my results. I finally feel like I have my pre-baby body back! He and his entire staff are friendly, professional and always available to answer questions. I would recommend him to a friend in a heartbeat!
Author:
I had Rynoplastery Done, I'am very Happy with my results, all his staff is very friendly and answered my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Jensen I will be going back for other Procedure.
Author:
Dr. Jensen's office has a very comfortable, relaxing and caring atmosphere. I personally know many people including myself who have procedures here and we all highly recommend this office. RC
Author:
Extremely happy with my whole experience with Dr. Jensen and his entire staff. From start to finish everything was comfortable, friendly and professional. When looking for a plastic surgeon I wanted the best around. Dr. Jensen was the most experienced with the best reputation and he did not disappoint. All my questions were answered at my consult and his staff was always friendly and available. My results are outstanding, I will recommend him to everyone.
Author:
Absolutely outstanding experience with Dr. Jensen and their staff. Every single member of the staff is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Dr. Jensen did an amazing job on my mommy makeover and made me feel completely comfortable with the entire process.
Author:
I had the co2 laser done, dr Jensen is the most amazing Doctor to have this done by. He is by far number 1 in laser in all of Oregon, Dr Jensen is the most caring amazing, kind Dr. I have ever had. I had the co2 laser for deep scaring and the results are amazing. He has the best staff I have ever been around. They care about you and there kind wonderful smiley faces makes anyone feel great. Thank you Dr. Jensen and ur wonderful staff. And there is no wait time to see him.
Author:
Dr. Jensen and his staff were amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better team of professionals. Everyone is so helpful and kind. They did an excellent job making my surgical procedure comfortable as possible. Thank you!!