Dr. Robert Jackson, MD

Dr. Robert Jackson, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Robert Jackson, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Palmdale, CA and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from Keck Sch Of Med Of The Usc in 1982 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

41250 12th St W Ste C

Palmdale, CA 93551

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Jackson

See how frequently Dr. Jackson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sore Throat
Allergic Reaction
Allergic Rhinitis

Dr. Jackson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Caldwell-Luc Procedure
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Sinus Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• Keck Sch Of Med Of The Usc
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Los Angeles County-U S C Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Los Angeles County-U S C Medical Center

Dr. Jackson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jackson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jackson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jackson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jackson to family and friends
based on 80 total reviews (27 with comments)

Dr. Jackson's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Jackson Says:

Dr. Jackson responding to the 06/10/16 Review Thank you for your compliments. I do try to be thorough in evaluating any patient to be sure that I am giving the best advice. I appreciate you recognizing my work.

Dr. Jackson responding to the 04/22/16 Review I am truly touched to see your review after treating you as a patient for so many years. To have my

...

in Lancaster, Ca
From the moment we met with Dr. Jackson for the first time, he took his time with us and was extremely thourough! He answered every question that we had and we felt very comfortable the entire time! His nurses and front end staff were also extremely delightful! Not a very long wait time either!

As a new patient to my office, your comments are very meaningful. Answering your questions and making you feel comfortable are vital to my goals as your physician. Thank you for recognizing my staff and leaving such a kind review!

in Piñon Hills , California
Dr Jackson is very friendly and professional, easy to talk with. I would recommend seeing him undoubtedly if you have a problem or for regular check ups...

I enjoy talking with my patients while addressing their medical issues. Your recommendation means a great deal to me, and helps others seeking a Doctor. Thank you for leaving this review!

in Tehachapi, CA
O.K. I normally don't write these type reviews and I'm usually skeptical on those that're good, however, I have to write one for this wonderful group of professionals! My initial visit was a pleasant surprise due to the professional staff members; Jenny at check in and Stephanie who assessed my...more

It's especially nice to have someone who doesn't write reviews to have left these kind words. Professionalism is always our goal and I appreciate you mentioning this. Thank you for recognizing my nurses too. I know time is valuable so thank you for leaving a review!

in Palmdale
Dr. Jackson is a great doctor. He and his staff very extremely helpful and friendly. I would recommend him to my family and friends

This recommendation means a lot to me. Your words are especially helpful to other people seeking a Doctor. Thank you for taking time to leave such a kind review!

in Anaheim, CA
Staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Jackson is very thorough. I went in for what I thought was just hearing loss. Dr. Jackson explained that something was not right in my ear. Dr. Jackson explained everything to me and why he needed to order additional testing. I was scheduled for an MRI,...more

Our patient's reviews are very important to us and hearing your feedback is so rewarding.The office staff works to achieve a standard of excellence in every aspect. Our goal is to provide the best possible care for our patients. Experiences like you have expressed make me know that we are meeting the goal. Thank you for your review.