Dr. Robert Jackson, MD

Dr. Robert Jackson, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Robert Jackson, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Palmdale, CA. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Jackson is affiliated with Antelope Valley Hospital.

41250 12th St W Ste C

Palmdale, CA 93551

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Jackson

See how frequently Dr. Jackson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Throat Pain
Allergic Reaction
Allergic Rhinitis

Dr. Jackson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer

• Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Sinus Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• Keck Sch Of Med Of The Usc
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Los Angeles County-U S C Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Los Angeles County-U S C Medical Center

Dr. Jackson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jackson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jackson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jackson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jackson to family and friends
Dr. Jackson Says:

Dr. Jackson responding to the 06/10/16 Review Thank you for your compliments. I do try to be thorough in evaluating any patient to be sure that I am giving the best advice. I appreciate you recognizing my work.

Dr. Jackson responding to the 04/22/16 Review I am truly touched to see your review after treating you as a patient

...

Dr. Jackson's Performance
in Palmdale |
Dr. Jackson is a great doctor. He and his staff very extremely helpful and friendly. I would recommend him to my family and friends
Anaheim, CA |
Staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Jackson is very thorough. I went in for what I thought was just hearing loss. Dr. Jackson explained that something was not right in my ear. Dr. Jackson explained everything to me and why he needed to order additional testing. I was scheduled for an MRI, but I knew I couldn't take the MRI machine. Jaime called the imaging center, rescheduled and was able to set me up with a CT scan instead. She did me a huge service!!!! Very impressed.
Our patient's reviews are very important to us and hearing your feedback is so rewarding.The office staff works to achieve a standard of excellence in every aspect. Our goal is to provide the best possible care for our patients. Experiences like you have expressed make me know that we are meeting the goal. Thank you for your review.
in Lancaster, CA |
Dr. Jackson is the best, he explains all procedures, before he starts, very pleasant demeanor, very calm and reassuring, one of the best doctor visits I have ever had, would recommend him to anyone
Thank you for your kind words. I want all my patients to feel they are in a comfortable and respectful environment, and are receiving the best care possible. I care deeply for my patients and find it reassuring that is coming through in my work. Your recommendations are appreciated.
Rosamond, CA |
He's a good doctor making you feel welcomed and help you understand any of your problems and/or questions.
Thank you for the 5-star review. I try and be attentive to all my patients and their needs and questions. It is my goal to have all my patients not only get the care they deserve but be able to make informed decisions of their own. Thank you for your feedback.
in Palmdale, CA |
Awesome Dr. He makes me feel like more than just a patient. He's very thorough in his examination and doesn't just treat whatever brought you into his office but wants to help you understand how other factors may have affected your condition.
I am pleased to hear that you felt like you had a complete examination and you were happy with how your entire visit went. I believe in informing patients in all area of their medical care so they can be well informed. Thank you for being an awesome patient!
in Lancaster, Ca |
If you are looking for a top quality professional competent ENT specialist, look no further than Dr. Jackson. You won't find one better, anywhere! His patient centered care sets the tone throughout his entire staff. I've been under his care for almost 20 years and have nothing but the utmost confidence in and respect for him.
It has truly been my pleasure to treat you as a patient throughout the years. I am moved by your kindness. Thank you for the amazing review!
in Ridgecrest, CA |
Dr. Jackson is very knowledgeable and professional, while at the same time he is very friendly and truly concerned about his patience. I highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of the professional services he and his excellent staff provide.
It is always important to me to give patients all the time they need, as well as all the information regarding their medical condition. I am glad to know that I was able to reach my goals. Thank you for recognizing my staff as they work very hard to keep the office running smoothly!
in Lancaster, CA |
The office staff are so friendly and personable! My 9 year old son was with me when I went for my appointment and when we were done he said to me a few times how nice the ladies were to him! That is a huge plus for me!
It was wonderful seeing you as a patient. It is especially nice to see family members and treat them after establishing relationships over the years. I'm happy that your son felt welcome while being in the office. I truly appreciate your nice comments and look forward to seeing you in the future.
in Palmdale, CA |
Unfortunately my problem could not be diagnosed on the first visit, I already knew it would take some tests to identify. But, the effort and explanation of the process was outstanding! Staff and office personnel are wonderful and very helpful!!!
Thank you for you kind compliments on our services and staff! We are happy that you had such a positive experience and that you took the time to share your thoughts with others online.
in Palmdale, CA |
Dr. Jackson is thorough, explains well and has a great sense of humor! His staff is friendly, courteous and super efficient!! I highly recommend his practice for any ENT needs!
I try to treat my patients like family and share stories and humor with them during their visits. It can be very stressful seeing a new Doctor, especially when you aren't feeling well. Thank you so much for your high marks and recommendation.
in Ridgecrest, CA |
The office staff were friendly and efficient. i did not have to wait long to be taken to an exam room. The room was comfortable and I did not wait too long to be seen by Dr Jackson. He was attentive to me and he listened to my chief concern without judgement. He was caring and actually wrote in a chart by hand in lieu of looking at the computer, He was gentle with my treatment and explained my situation with clarity and concern. I felt very confident in his care.
This review makes me know that we are meeting our goals everyday. I continue to use paper charts so that I can listen to my patients and be present for them throughout their visits. My job as your physician is to make you feel comfortable and confident and I'm pleased that you felt that way. Thank you for taking your time to leave your wonderful comments!
in Ridgecrest, CA |
Wonderful visit again with Dr Jackson, he takes the time necessary to insure your understand and are comfortable with all options for your health.
The office and myself appreciate you writing a review. I always want patients to leave with a clear understanding of their medical problem. Thank you for letting others know how your visit went. I look forward to seeing you whenever you need me!
in Lancaster, CA |
Last week was my first visit. Wonderful staff. Great Doctor. Not just in & out of the room in a hurry. Took time to talk and was interested in me as a person, not just as a patient with money in my hand. Very Rare. Plus he liked my joke. And the medicine he gave me started working right off. My nose is Much Better after after only 2 days.
I appreciate your comments and recognition. I have told that joke to many patients and will continue to. It is wonderful to hear that you felt better so soon after seeing me. I know your time is valuable and it is so nice that you wrote this review. You definitely put a smile on my face! I look forward to your return visit.
in Palmdale, CA |
I'm a new patient and will definitely continue seeing Dr. Jackson. Very friendly, efficient staff. Dr. Jackson takes time to explain everything thoroughly. A great experience. Thank you.
New patients like yourself are a vital part of my practice. I am delighted to hear that our office met all your needs.Thank you for your review!
Palmdale, CA |
Double bookings had me there an hour before I was seen but Dr. Jackson is super pro with a great bedside manner. Nurse said the double booking was rare and unusual.
We are sorry you had to wait but I'm glad I was able to help you with your medical problem.I appreciate your compliment!
in Ridgecrest, CA |
I've been struggling with tinnitus since 2012 after a minor case of shingles near my right ear. I have seen ENTs at UCLA and UC Irvine. In both cases, they were quick to prescribe medications. I've noticed a slight improvement with the UC Irvine ENT's treatment. Dr. Jackson wants to know: (1) if my ear has any functional abnormalities, and (2) if my shingles left any damage. This is a refreshing approach and it makes a lot of sense. See what you're working with before treating it.
in Boron, CA |
I have been a patient of his for over 14 year's. Love him and his staff they treat you like family.
in Lancaster, CA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Jackson to anyone who needs his area of medical expertise. He seemed to be quite good at analyzing/diagnosing the problem and suggesting a reasonable course of action/remedy to stop the troubling symptoms. He was friendly and had a nice professional and caring demeanor.
in Palmdale, CA |
Dr. Jackson is awesome. I felt like he truly listened to my concerns and what I was feeling. He was very professional and has a very kind disposition. I like the fact that he didn't hesitate to order tests (some doctor's you have to beg to get things done). When he made recommendations & referrals, he gave multiple suggestions so that I could choose which one was best for me. Additionally, he was very good at explaining in detail my test results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jackson.
in Boron, CA |
I suffered with severe ear infections for 2 years prior to my first visit with Dr. Jackson. If I had not found Dr. Jackson, I might have lost my hearing or suffered a serious brain infection. He got to the heart of the matter and treated me with gentleness, kindness, and compassion. Dr. Jackson has treated me for over 14 years and my daughter for over 10 years. I recommend him to everyone I can because he is truly the best doctor on the planet.
in Tehachapi |
Excellent!
in Ridgecrest, CA |
Very enlightening and informative.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Jackson was gentle, kind and thorough, he is definitely a recommend from me to friends and family.
in Lancaster, CA |
Dr Jackson is a very caring gentle doctor, with a wonderful staff.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Jackson, MD?

Visit Dr. Jackson

Dr. Jackson accepts 8 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
    Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
    Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
    Select PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA