Dr. Robert Jackson, MD

Dr. Robert Jackson, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·
Dr. Robert Jackson, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Palmdale, CA and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from Keck Sch Of Med Of The Usc in 1982 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

41250 12th St W Ste C

Palmdale, CA 93551

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Jackson

See how frequently Dr. Jackson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sore Throat
Allergic Reaction
Allergic Rhinitis

Dr. Jackson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Caldwell-Luc Procedure
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Sinus Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• Keck Sch Of Med Of The Usc
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Los Angeles County-U S C Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Los Angeles County-U S C Medical Center

Dr. Jackson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jackson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jackson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jackson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jackson to family and friends

Dr. Jackson's Performance

Dr. Jackson Says:
"

Dr. Jackson responding to the 06/10/16 Review Thank you for your compliments. I do try to be thorough in evaluating any patient to be sure that I am giving the best advice. I appreciate you recognizing my work.

Dr. Jackson responding to the 04/22/16 Review I am truly touched to see your review after treating you as a patient for so many years. To have my

...

Very good visit.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

As the famous quote goes, "simplicity is the glory of expression." Your three words say it all and I am most appreciative!

From scheduling my initial appointment, to providing my care, all the way through making my follow-up appointment, Dr. Jackson and his staff were awesome!!! Dr. Jackson and his nurse spent the time to listen to my concerns, provide me with multiple options for my care, and provided excellent...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for writing this review. It is reassuring to know that myself and my staff are setting a high standard for care and realizing our goals. Listening before treating patients is a large part of my profession. I am fortunate to have special nurses who do an incredible job. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Dr. Jackson met all my expectations and then some.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your positive feedback. It is rewarding to hear that I am meeting your expectations and that you are having a positive experience in our office. I'm here to help with any of your future medical needs. Thank you!

I would highly recommend Dr. Jackson to anyone looking for an ENT. He was professional yet friendly and engaging. He spent the time explaining every aspect of possible causes to me, as well as treatments. I never felt rushed by Dr. Jackson or his staff, and I was seen on time. I can honestly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking time to give me such a special recommendation. I am especially pleased that every aspect of your visit went well. Patients like yourself make my job as a physician very gratifying. I hope to be able to help you every step of the way in improving your medical condition. Thank you again!

From the moment we met with Dr. Jackson for the first time, he took his time with us and was extremely thourough! He answered every question that we had and we felt very comfortable the entire time! His nurses and front end staff were also extremely delightful! Not a very long wait time either!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

As a new patient to my office, your comments are very meaningful. Answering your questions and making you feel comfortable are vital to my goals as your physician. Thank you for recognizing my staff and leaving such a kind review!