Dr. Robert J Troell, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 57

26 Reviews

Dr. Robert J Troell, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 23 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, sleep medicine, and more.

Beauty By Design

4.0

Dr. Troell?
Dr. Troell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert J Troell, MD
Dr. Troell and his staff are amazing! Dr. Troell was exceptionally thorough from the beginning, spending extra time with me during my free consultation. The staff called me the day before to make sure I had everything prepared for my upcoming surgery. My result was fantastic! I can finally breath out of my nose again and the annoying hump is gone! Recovery was a breeze thanks to Dr. Troell and his staff taking care of me! I'll definitely be recommending him to friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert J Troell, MD?
Dr. Troell and his staff are very caring, patient, informative and understanding. I was having my procedures done in Las Vegas over a period of three months. I was recovering in my home alone. Dr. Troell went above and beyond all expectations I had. He personally contacted me daily to check up on me. He was very much involved in my recovery process, showing genuine empathy. Dr. Toell's bedside manner is a thing of the past, and warms my heart. It is greatly appreciated. He was there for me throughout.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert J Troell, MD?
Dr. Troell is a perfectionist when it comes to his work. He explained everything, and I was never nervous during my procedures. His aftercare was superb, it is obvious he cares about you before, during and after your procedures. While I do not live in a state that Dr. Troell has a facility in, I am now spoiled and will gladly do the traveling for all of my future procedures as well. I couldn't be happier with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert J Troell, MD?
Dr. Troell is wonderful. He is a true beauty “artist” and a wonderful surgeon. He really cares about his clients and is in contact with you at all times after a surgery.. Any time I had a concern he would meet me at his office even on weekends or after hours to make sure everything is fine... Just love Dr. T. ?? I’m very happy with my procedure, his office, his staff and especially Dr. Troell.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert J Troell, MD?
Office does not employ and medical personal, only young attractive females to sell him. Cute cheap staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert J Troell, MD?
Doctor Troell explained everything to me in great detail. The good, bad, possible complications, care, everything went great and I healed perfectly. I would highly recommend Dr. Troell and go back there for any facial or skin treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert J Troell, MD?
Very experienced and knowledgeable doctor. Dr . Troell discussed all my options, pros and cons, for my concerns on my face and suggested non-surgical treatments for me to get the best results, Friendly caring staff also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert J Troell, MD?
I absolutely love this beautiful med spa in CDM. Masterpiece and Dr. Troell are the best I've had a few different services and procedures done and I could not love my results more. It has been a long time since I've found the right doctor that I can trust but I have found Dr. Troell he is so full of information and knowledge. Incredibly caring staff-Zetta calls me every day to check in on me and my progress to see if I need anything. She even offered to drive me home and stay with me. Happy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert J Troell, MD?
Robert Troell, MD has Excellent Surgical Skills, is Extremely Knowledgeable and Very Compassionate. Patients would be fortunate to be under Dr. Troell's care for any and all services provided by himself and his amazing staff. The quality of care and professionalism far exceeds a patient's expectations. It is a true honor to recommend Dr. Troell for his unparalleled state of the art medical services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert J Troell, MD?
Dr. Troell performed rhinoplasty surgery for me, I could not be more happy with the results. He was so thorough in explained the procedure and was available for me day or night after the surgery. I never needed pain medication and had very little discomfort. He made me feel so comfortable. I know I did a great job finding the perfect doctor. He is so well trained and experienced. I am very satisfied and would recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert J Troell, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Troell?

Dr. Troell accepts

Dr. Troell accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Troell's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Aging
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)

An esthetic and cosmetic surgery practice's goal is a satisfied client and patient. From the quality and information on the website, promptly answering concerns or questions, to a comfortable and relaxing office decor and environment, well-trained st...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1992
1989
1988
1984

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Troell treats patients.

67% Patient experience rating, 2% lower than the national average