Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Robert Huvar, DDS
Dr. Robert Huvar, DDS is a dentist who practices in Naperville, IL. He is 59 years old.

1112 S Washington St Ste 202

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Huvar

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Huvar is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Huvar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Huvar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Huvar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Huvar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Huvar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Huvar to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Huvar's Performance
It has been 3 months since my surgery and the office has not returned 1 phone call of mine regarding my reimbursement check ****Patient please be advised - his front desk staff is VERY rude and DO NOT know what they are doing, when it comes to insurance. Dr Huvar, himself is extraordinary -i had no discomfort after my surgery and the healing process was within days!
in St. Charles |
was referred by another dentist because Dentures would not work for me. I need it bone grafts on both sides of my upper jaw which Dr huvar did when the grafts healed Dr huvar gave me 5 implants. My referring dentist benefited Dentures to the implants for the first time in years I am able to eat real food. I am extremely grateful for Dr huvar and his staff and will recommend him to everyone I know that needs his type of service. I never had trouble scheduling appointments.
in Darien, IL |
From the first visit, had nothing but problems. The office moved and I was not informed of new location. The office's insurance system is outdated. They charged and made me pay out of pocket for services that were covered 100%. I am still waiting for my refund 3 months later and have contacted them numerous times with only the promise that they are taking care of it.
in Naperville, IL |
I have been using Dr. Huvar's services as needed for over 20 years and find his compassion and competence outstanding. He is a very empathetic person who helps the patient relax during an otherwise difficult time. He has provided oral surgery (tooth extraction), gum surgery, implant surgery and dentures for me over the years. My whole family goes to him when needed and also find him excellent.
in Chicago, IL |
The staff will make you loose your mind ! My 1st appointment which My husband and I took off work appointment was at 11 I get there and they tell me my appointment has been cancel no call however they called me the day before to tell me how much money I need to bring . 2nd appointment was today and when I tell you I get there first tell me I have a balance which I paid then my X-ray was old . Then fill out paperwork I just lost it and left . I would not deal with them and advise you not to !!!!
Consistently re-scheduled for appointments, a horrible lack of communication with cancellations, I would not recommend this doctor or office...
in Naperville, IL |
Excellent bedside manner and caring.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Huvar, DDS?
Are you Dr. Huvar?