Dr. Robert Hozman, MD

Dr. Robert Hozman, MD

Rheumatology  |
Dr. Robert Hozman, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Skokie, IL. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Hozman is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital, Vista Medical Center East, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital, Evanston Hospital and Advocate Condell Medical Center.

4709 Golf Rd Ste 111

Skokie, IL 60076

• HealthLink
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Hozman

See how frequently Dr. Hozman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fibromyalgia
Rheumatoid Arthritis
Arthritis

Dr. Hozman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankle Injury
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Ankylosing Vertebral Hyperostosis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Arthropathy of Spinal Facet Joint
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Luth Genl Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Luth Genl Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • University Of Illinois
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Hozman has no media or publications listed.

• Russian
  • Tagalog

Dr. Hozman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hozman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hozman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hozman to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Hozman's Performance
in Oregon |
Dr. Hozman really cares about his patients. He has been known on many occasions to have called me personally at home. He tells me that he just wants to check on me, he was worried about me. He is an amazing doctor, he truly loves his patients. He is brilliant and effective and I have to drive over 2 hours to see him now, but it is so worth it!
Park Ridge, IL |
Dr Hozman has a private practice. These days your dont see many private practices . I respect the private practice culture as these are the type of doctor offices I grew up going to. Dr. Hozman is an experienced professional that anyone should be able to see and respect. I feel confident in Dr. Hozman s medical advice for my arthritis condition.
Waukegan, IL |
Dr Hozman is a very dedicated professional who dedicates his practice to helping all his patients. He has a busy practice but always finds the time for those suffering from any illness.
in Lake Villa, IL |
This was the worst experience I have ever had at a doctors office. It was crowded and loud, the staff was standing around on their cell phones. I wanted over 45 minutes to see the doctor. The new patient forms were redundant and looked like they had been photocopied several times badly, with sections just x-ed out. Once I was with the doctor, he did a quick exam, seemed dismissive of lab results I had brought. Which were the reason for my visit. Andrew at the front desk was nice.
Calumet City, IL |
For many years I been suffering from unknown pain. Been seen at least by 20 doctors with out any result. Finally my friend recommended me to see doctor Hosman. Dr Hosman been able to put me on correct medication and now I am pain free. Great office, everyone is really polite and caring.
in Elgin, IL |
The wait time is always quite lengthy no matter what time of day my appointment is. Dr. Hozman is very nice but after going to see him for over two years I still don't have a specific diagnosis. I have to get blood work often which is costly and after the first set has not been helpful my case. I am on long-term disability and he needs to fill out paperwork every 3 months to update my treatment and prognosis. It always takes a few months for him to complete the paperwork. Very disappointed.
in Lake Villa, IL |
Awful, Awful experience! This particular doctor's office lost my lab results TWICE! I could understand and forgive the first time because mistakes happen but to lose it a second time was completely inexcusable. The staff is unprofessional and I had to call at least 4 times to have my medical records faxed over to another rheumatologist. Then had to call another 10 times because they kept sending me a bill which had been paid, I even faxed the cleared check. More heartache then help!
in Chicago, IL |
I have never been treated so poorly in a doctor's office. The staff could careless and Dr. Hozman does not listen to your issues. The staff also turns their phones off during the day so you can't call in. I missed an appointment because they refused to turn the phones on. I would never suggest this doctor to anyone.
Prospect Heights, IL |
I usually am not one to place reviews however I am so disappointed at this point. I have a medication I have to take every day and each and every time I call for a refill it take DAYS to get it refilled. This current time I called for a refill and this is now my 5th attempt with contacting the office/answering service to have them send in my refill. I made a follow up appointment 3 days ago because that's what they said I needed and still NO refill. Today was my 6th call! Unacceptable!
Chicago, IL |
I did not have an overall good experience with this physician or his practice. The office seemed disorganized, the wait time was long, and once I did see the doctor, his face-to-face time with me was never more than 5-10 minutes. After a year and a half of chronic pain related to RA, I sought a second opinion on treatment options, and I found a doctor who worked WITH me, spent time discussing my unique symptoms, and am finally on my way to feeling better. I would not recommend this physician.
in Goreville, IL |
I have been seen Dr. Hozman for 27 years and once you let him do his work you'll love him too. Reason for long doctor office waits is because so many people need to see him. I wish I knew how to make the waits shorter, but it seems like all doctor office seem too be long. You can't be your own doctor you have to let Dr. Hozman do what he does best!
in NIles, IL |
I was so unhappy with BOTH visits with this DR...BEWARE...All I experienced was a $60 copay for each 3 minute visit to be told I needed more tests...He didn't want the tests I had previously taken not 6 mos prior from another dr...HIs Office front staff is un organized, I waited over an hour with each appointment time...they book every 5 minutes it seems.....when I called to cancel a 3rd appt, I was literally drilled on why I was cancelling and got defensive when I told her...
Always gives me the time I need and works with me to manage my medications.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Hozman, MD?
Are you Dr. Hozman?