Dr. Robert Horne, MD

Psychiatry •  Male • Age 70

Dr. Horne

Robert Lynn Horne, MD

3025 W Sahara Ave Ste 200 Las Vegas, NV 89102

Dr. Robert Horne, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has over 45 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Washington University St Louis medical school in 1975. He is affiliated with Valley Hospital Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Horne to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Psychiatrists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Horne accepts

Dr. Horne accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Peach State Health Plan
Staywell (Wellcare)
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Horne's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Horne treats this condition more than 18% of his peers

Dr. Horne's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Eating Disorders
  • Gender Dysphoria
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
  • Suicidal Ideation
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Robert Horne, MD...

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Dr. Horne's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Horne

4.5

Dr. Horne?
What People Say About Dr. Robert Horne, MD
Just like the opioid crisis, here is what happened to me and what you can expect from his Benzodiazepines, SSRIs and Antidepressants: Akithesia Insomnia Anxiety Brain Damage Suicidal and Homicidal ideation Why are these toxins legal? They are legal so these misguided and dangerous people and places can have jobs, so psychiatrists can charge hundreds of dollars per hour, so social workers can have jobs and these so called "proferssionals" can make a living at your expense. All this profit-driven behavior and reckless prescribing of these poisons is so they can addict you to their business model and keep the money coming in. Wake up and wean yourselves off of this madness, which is the main reason for the mass-shootings in our country and other problems. Sick, sick, sick!
Oct 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Horne, MD?
Dr. Robert Lynn Horne is to me a man of Godly character and heart. He truly and genuinely is a wonderful and caring doctor who took care of my mental and physical health conditions. It is truly a blessing to find such a professional and compassionate doctor. Dr. Lynn is very dedicated in studying the patient and what treatment would be best appropriate. I would recommend him to anyone who is searching for a knowledgeable and caring doctor. Thank you always from the bottom of my heart for giving me back a quality of life. Emily in Las Vegas, NV - Sep 16, 2019
Emily – Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Horne, MD?
Dr. Horne was a life saver for me. He sat with me for a good 2 hours my first time meeting with him and listened and gave me his knowledge and answered all of my questions. I still after 2 years am on the same medicine he has prescribed and feel anazong! He is also one of the smartest men I have ever met (he was an endocrinologist before being a psychiatrist!). I HIGHLY recommend choosing him as your psychiatrist.
Dallas Duffy – Feb 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Horne, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Horne for many years. He is a very compassionate Doctor with whom I trust and highly recommend. Alicia works in the front and she is so amazing always in a great and positive mood just a lovely lady.
Jami in Las Vegas, NV – Feb 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Horne, MD?
Dr. Horne is an amazing doctor. He helped me find the exact does of medication necessary to treat my life-long anxiety disorder. He also monitored my thyroid and was able to properly treat this issue as well. This is the best I have felt in years - all without opiates! Additionally he stepped in when my son left rehab for a 60 day stay for a Heroin addiction. He made time in his schedule the day he got out, and helped come up with a plan that has kept him abstinent! I am very grateful!
Henderson, NV – Nov 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Horne, MD?
I think Robert Horne is the best doctor I have ever seen.
Deborah in Las Vegas, NV – Oct 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Horne, MD?
I ran into DR. Horne and I was reminded that 24 years ago he treated me. I wanted to let him know that the things he told me changed the course of my life! He is a very compassionate and caring man who has a true giving heart and a brilliant mind! I was blessed to have him as a DR. 24 years later I have 2 beautiful children and a very happy marriage, I often reflect on the things we talked about in his office and know how very lucky I was to have him intervene in my crisis you are a good man!!!
Beth J in Las Vegas, NV – Nov 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Horne, MD?
Very attentive ! Provided great care.
Christina – Nov 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Horne, MD?
Dr. Horne is a wonderful Doctor! He always takes the time to address any questions or concerns I might have. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait, but it's well worth the wait. He gives each and every patient all the time, and careful attention that is needed. His office staff is amazing as well!
Susan Goldsmith in Henderson, NV – Jul 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Horne, MD?
I was in a facility that Dr. Horne worked in. I have been around the country and have met a lot of people and doctors and he is the most caring person I have met. He took his time with me and explained things so clearly to me so I could understand what was going on with me. I can not explain in words how this has helped me to recover and understand my disease. Dr. Horne has so much knowledge on all aspects of the body I only wish he was my primary doctor. I would like to express my Thanks to him
John P. in Cumberland, RI – Apr 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Horne, MD?
Dr. Horne saved my life, there is no question. I was a complex case with many sensitivities to medication, and he went above and beyond to figure out what exactly was wrong with me, to be able to figure out the best and safest plan for me. I will always be grateful for his service.
Candice in Phoenix, AZ – Apr 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Horne, MD?
I started seeing Dr.Horne in 1988,when he was treating eating disorders. He's very patient and compassionate.
Claudia Kupfer in LV – Mar 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Horne, MD?
He is a extremely caring person.
Jill in Las Vegas, NV – Mar 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Horne, MD?
He is incredibly thoughtful and thorough especially for an MD. Myself and others in my group found him to be very genuine in wanting to help us as individuals. He is an incredible resource for drug and alcohol addiction. I have to mention again, his genuine concern for his patients. It made a huge impact in my recovery.
Skb135 in Ridgewood,nj – Feb 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Horne, MD?
This is a great doctor. He worked with me and I would like to highly recommend him. He should win an award for his passion and expertise. Thanks again for your service. Doug Desert Hope Patient.
Douglas H Morgan in Middletown, OH – Feb 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Horne, MD?
I saw Dr. Horne in Desert Hope Rehab and he was a lifesaver literally. He made my detox period a lot easier than I expected. He takes his time with each patient and finds a long term plan to help your addiction. He truly saved my life without him I would be setting myself up for a relapse.
Brian in Toms River, New Jersey – Jan 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Horne, MD?
In a time of need, I found Dr. Horne to be available, thoughtful, and practical. I needed someone who would listen to my thoughts, but also give me an earnest opinion, based and on the facts of the case and his or her observations. Dr. Horne did those things and offered me a number of options for treatment. I found his office and staff comfortable and helpful, and my time with him was very satisfying. I highly recommend Dr. Horne.
Anthony in Las Vegas, NV – Dec 22, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Horne, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Horne?

Each patient is unique and deserves a comprehensive evaluation, a clear explanation of treatment alternatives and why I would recommend a certain treatment plan.  I realize a patient will sometimes prefer another treatment option, and I will hon...

• Psychiatry