Dr. Robert Hoffman, MD

Dr. Robert Hoffman, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Robert Hoffman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Woodland Hills, CA and has been practicing for 43 years. He graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in 1969 and specializes in psychiatry.

23123 Ventura Blvd Ste 100

Woodland Hills, CA 91364

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Hoffman

See how frequently Dr. Hoffman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine

Dr. Hoffman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hoffman "I practice integrative medicine, combining various forms of psychotherapy, medication management, nutritional, herbal (and supplement) prescription for a wide variety of conditions. A more comprehensive statement of my credentials, experience and services can be found on my website at robertshoffmanmd.com"

• Psychiatry

• Medication Management
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for California.

• Union College of Union University, Schenectady, NY
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1965
  • Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
    Medical School | Graduated 1969
  • University of Wisconsin, Madison
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1970
  • Ucla-Neuropsy Inst
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1975

Dr. Hoffman has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Yiddish

Dr. Hoffman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hoffman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hoffman's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hoffman to family and friends

Dr. Hoffman's Performance

Dr. Hoffman Says:
"

We welcome feedback and use it to improve our service. We aspire to providing optimal care.

"

Under dr Hoffmann care fir maybe several years I was taking at least 6 meds a day!! If any small change I did or did not have he would change a drug without winning me of the other. Also he always told me to bring any unused meds to him to give, probably sell to pt for $$. Very upset if u had a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Without question one of the most influential people in my life. Don't know where I would be without his wisdom, guidance, and support. Just wish I could find a doc at the same level up here!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Hoffman is great. He's been my doctor for almost 20 years. He's very knowledgeable, listens, and truly cares. I trust him and he's helped me a lot over the years.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1

Dr. Hoffman is kind but not the right psychiatrist for me. His initial evaluation was a 50 page intake form w/hundreds of questions he uses to diagnose based on points per category. Another psychiatrist I saw asked many questions about myself, history, etc. and she listened and asked follow up...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

The extensive new patient packet contains screening instruments that provide diagnoses and save patients the time and expense of answering the same kinds of questions that are necessary to arrive at diagnoses, which are the basis for treatment. With respect to pharmacotherapy (medication management), the primary reasons for the failure of psychotropics include inadequate length of trial.

I love this Doctor. Not only is he incredibly bright and insightful- he is compassionate and a listener. He has been there for me for over twenty years.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option4

Thanks for your endorsement.