Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Robert Hernandez Jr, MD
Dr. Robert Hernandez Jr, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Sherman, TX. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

Primary Medicine Of North Texas

• Delta Health System
  • HealthFirst
  • Meritain Health

Learn about Dr. Hernandez Jr

Our mission is to enhance our client's lives, to provide a health maintenance options by enabling access to comprehensive, fully integrated network of the highest quality health care, delivered with passion, compassion,  integrity and respect. Our vision is to lead our community in a revolution in redefining healthcare delivery to every member of our community. To bring a better, healthier and happier way of life through our healthcare delivery service.

Dr. Hernandez Jr's Experience

Dr. Hernandez Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Hernandez Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Arthritis of the Toe
  • Arthritis of the Wrist
  • Asthma
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Anemia
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Constipation
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Familial Hypertension
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gout

• Univ Of Ok Hlth Science Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Univ Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Hernandez Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hernandez Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hernandez Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hernandez Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hernandez Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hernandez Jr to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Hernandez Jr's Performance
in SHERMAN TX. |
I WENT FOOR MY FIRST VISIT YESTERDAY,I WAS SO AMAZEDED AT HIS SKILL HIS KINDNESS HIS CARING ME O HIS FIRST TIME MEATING AND ALL MY DRAMA,THANK YOU FOR BRINGING HIM AND HIS GREAT STAFF IN MY LIFE.
in Sherman, TX |
I have had nonstop issues with prescriptions not being sent in a timely manner or even at all. This has happened since the beginning of my visits up to my appointment this month. None of my prescriptions were even sent to my pharmacy and they closed early so I was unable to speak with anyone. Called the doctors answer service in which I've received no response back. I've went months without my medications and was in desperate need of them and now I end up waiting the weekend through.
in Denison, Texas |
Dr. Hernandez has been my doctor for over 17 years. He has been my support system through many tough times in my life. He keeps me healthy and also always has time to listen and offer advice. This is what I want in a doctor. Someone that cares, knows my health history. If I have gone to his office and he has many patients waiting his staff has always allowed me to reschedule my appointment if it is not important for me to see him that day.
in Denison, TX |
He shouldn't be allowed to have a medical license. He has people fill out their medical forms falsely, so that their insurance will pay for it. I went there for weight loss and marked it as so, he changed it to headaches and depression and told me the reason. He gives out medicines designed for seizures and migraines just because they have side effects of weight loss. I did lose weight, but it became so difficult to breath I was almost passing out and could barely work, he did nothing.
in Sherman TX |
Dr. Hernandez is a wonderful, compassionate, caring doctor that strives for excellence with every patient. Thank you Dr. and may our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ continue to bless you and your practice.
in Denison, TX |
Dr Hernandez and his staff provide a great experience while providing awesome care. I always feel like his only patient. Thanks everyone for a great visit.
Sherman TX |
Dr. Hernandez is by far the best in the area! Him and his staff are very polite and professional! I was able to get right in as my appointment was schedule and did not have to wait around all like most offices! I highly recommend Dr H!
in Sherman, TX |
Our whole family sees Dr Hernandez and love him. He treats you like family. He talks to you about not only your health but your life as well. Proud to call him my doctor and my friend
in Van Alstyne Tx |
Extremely professional office staff who were also very attentive to my issues. Dr Hernandez met with me personally for over 30 min. to discuss my concerns and followed up by telephone after my office visit. Very professional and confidential. Made me feel at ease discussing my health!!!! A+
Gainesville, Tx |
Dr. Hernandez is very understanding and passionate about helping his patients. He really takes the time to get to know you to provide the best diagnosis. I could not ask for a better doctor to treat me.
in Telephone,Tx |
I have been a patient of Dr. Hernandez for 15+ years. He has treated my husband and myself with the best care that can be provided by a doctor. He is always there when needed weather it's just to talk or a health problem. He has helped with with some of the most difficult times in my life. I would recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Hernandez for being there.
in Sherman Texas |
Dr Hernandez is a very positive genuine man. From my first visit I knew that he cared about me. He takes the time to ask questions and listens as well. He has improved my quality of life dramatically in a short time. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a doctor. He and his staff are very knowledgeable and kind. I'm very happy to be his patient.
in Sherman,Texas |
He's friendly and listen to you and then explain how to treat you. He will explain everything you need to know about your treatment
in Bonham,Tx |
Listens well and easy to talk to. Genuinely a great guy and wants to help you.
in Bonham, Tx. |
He and his staff are the best ive ever had period. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a great doctor hes been my doctor for 3 years and he and his staff are the best of the best. I look forward to many more years of his services. Thank you DR. Hernandez you've saved my life and given me the inspiration i need to know i can do anything i set my mind to your great .Thank you. Bobby Chad Ray. ??????
in Sherman, TX |
I once had a particularly rough, emotional visit with Dr. Hernandez. I left there after an hour of just talking with this man, and felt like a new person. He is smart, inspiring, trustworthy, authentic, and patient. Medical Dr.'s never spend hours just talking with patients it's not practical for a fast paced office. So the fact that he spent that time with me and only wanted to help ME speaks volumes about Dr. Hernandez, his character, his heart, and his practice. God bless you Dr. Hernandez.
Sherman, Tx |
Horrible- we waited in the lobby for over an hour to be seen with no explanation. The staff is not on the same page- Nobody could a answer any questions on insurance and when they did they acted like they called which obviously they didn't. Very unprofessional in the front office to the back. I have been there three times and stayed over 2 1/2 hours listen to the staff discussing inappropriate conversations on patients. I would not recommend Dr. Hernandez to anyone. What a waste of time !!!!!!
Sherman, TX |
This Dr has very poor management skills. He pushes Suboxone and Amphetamines on everyone. His lobby wait times are rediculously long. You can have a 9:00am appointment, but won't be seen until 10:30 because he doesn't come into work until 10:30.
in Mcalester, OK |
Excellent Doctor with an excellent staff. I drive 200 miles round trip every month because the service they give is simply top notch.
in Sherman, TX |
Takes too dang long to see patient. Every time I've come I've waited an hour and a half just to see the doctor. Absolutely ridiculous.
in Ada, OK |
Dr. Hernandez was an awesome doctor. I felt very comfortable with him and was surprised with his bedside manner. Working with him, I was able to lose 50 lbs. I was always greeted and he was always welcoming.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Hernandez Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Hernandez Jr?

Visit Dr. Hernandez Jr