Dr. Robert J. Hernandez, MD

Dr. Robert J. Hernandez, MD

Emergency Medicine | Male | 55 years old

43 reviews| Leave a review

Dr. Hernandez specializes in Emergency Medicine and practices in Sherman, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Hernandez? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hernandez's Experience

See how Dr. Hernandez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hernandez

Experience with Dr. Hernandez
Dr. Hernandez's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (42)
Sherman TX |
Dr. Hernandez is by far the best in the area! Him and his staff are very polite and professional! I was able to get right in as my appointment was schedule and did not have to wait around all like most offices! I highly recommend Dr H!
in Sherman, TX |
Our whole family sees Dr Hernandez and love him. He treats you like family. He talks to you about not only your health but your life as well. Proud to call him my doctor and my friend
in Van Alstyne Tx |
Extremely professional office staff who were also very attentive to my issues. Dr Hernandez met with me personally for over 30 min. to discuss my concerns and followed up by telephone after my office visit. Very professional and confidential. Made me feel at ease discussing my health!!!! A+
Gainesville, Tx |
Dr. Hernandez is very understanding and passionate about helping his patients. He really takes the time to get to know you to provide the best diagnosis. I could not ask for a better doctor to treat me.
in Sherman, TX |
Left in middle of the day to get a haircut leaving only 1 doctor to see patients. I was skipped over twice, once by a patient that came in after me. I was at the office over an hour before being seen and shown all of the patients that were behind in being seen, but being skipped over by someone that came in after me? Come on. I could hear the Dr on duty telling the staff that she wasn't denying me service and the rest I did not hear.
in Telephone,Tx |
I have been a patient of Dr. Hernandez for 15+ years. He has treated my husband and myself with the best care that can be provided by a doctor. He is always there when needed weather it's just to talk or a health problem. He has helped with with some of the most difficult times in my life. I would recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Hernandez for being there.
in Sherman Texas |
Dr Hernandez is a very positive genuine man. From my first visit I knew that he cared about me. He takes the time to ask questions and listens as well. He has improved my quality of life dramatically in a short time. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a doctor. He and his staff are very knowledgeable and kind. I'm very happy to be his patient.
in Sherman,Texas |
He's friendly and listen to you and then explain how to treat you. He will explain everything you need to know about your treatment
in Bonham,Tx |
Listens well and easy to talk to. Genuinely a great guy and wants to help you.
in Bonham, Tx. |
He and his staff are the best ive ever had period. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a great doctor hes been my doctor for 3 years and he and his staff are the best of the best. I look forward to many more years of his services. Thank you DR. Hernandez you've saved my life and given me the inspiration i need to know i can do anything i set my mind to your great .Thank you. Bobby Chad Ray. ??????
in Sherman, TX |
I once had a particularly rough, emotional visit with Dr. Hernandez. I left there after an hour of just talking with this man, and felt like a new person. He is smart, inspiring, trustworthy, authentic, and patient. Medical Dr.'s never spend hours just talking with patients it's not practical for a fast paced office. So the fact that he spent that time with me and only wanted to help ME speaks volumes about Dr. Hernandez, his character, his heart, and his practice. God bless you Dr. Hernandez.
Sherman, Tx |
Horrible- we waited in the lobby for over an hour to be seen with no explanation. The staff is not on the same page- Nobody could a answer any questions on insurance and when they did they acted like they called which obviously they didn't. Very unprofessional in the front office to the back. I have been there three times and stayed over 2 1/2 hours listen to the staff discussing inappropriate conversations on patients. I would not recommend Dr. Hernandez to anyone. What a waste of time !!!!!!
Sherman, TX |
This Dr has very poor management skills. He pushes Suboxone and Amphetamines on everyone. His lobby wait times are rediculously long. You can have a 9:00am appointment, but won't be seen until 10:30 because he doesn't come into work until 10:30.
in Mcalester, OK |
Excellent Doctor with an excellent staff. I drive 200 miles round trip every month because the service they give is simply top notch.
in Sherman, TX |
Takes too dang long to see patient. Every time I've come I've waited an hour and a half just to see the doctor. Absolutely ridiculous.
in Ada, OK |
Dr. Hernandez was an awesome doctor. I felt very comfortable with him and was surprised with his bedside manner. Working with him, I was able to lose 50 lbs. I was always greeted and he was always welcoming.
Have you seen Dr. Robert J. Hernandez, MD?
Are you Dr. Hernandez?

Compare Dr. Hernandez

Dr. Hernandez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Emergency Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Board actions found

Board Action

Dr. Hernandez has 1 board action

• Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (8/31/2012)
    • Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Texas

Dr. Hernandez does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hernandez and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF OK COLL OF MED

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Hernandez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hernandez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Medicine