Dr. Robert T. Heck, MD

Dr. Robert T. Heck, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Columbus Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery 4971 Arlington Centre Blvd, Columbus, OH 43220 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Heck's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Heck's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgerynull

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Heck

Dr. Heck accepts 9 insurance carriers

9 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Heck has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Heck

Dr. Heck's Review Details
      4.4 based on 33 responses
      Experience with Dr. Heck
      Dr. Heck's Office & Staff
        Under 10 minutes (30)
      in Columbus, Ohio |
      I never thought I would do surgery and was nervous to have any kind of procedure. I heard about Dr. Heck from my family and decided to get a consultation. I am so happy that I did. He made me feel comfortable and understood I wanted a natural, improved version of myself without being over done. I was prepared well for the procedure and recovery went very smooth. I am 6 years out from surgery and still trust him with my cosmetic needs including skin care & botox. I highly recommend.
      Columbus, OH |
      I would recommend Dr. Heck not only for his skill, but his bedside manner and staff are amazing. Never felt uncomfortable or intimidated at all. My experience was easier and less stressful than I could have ever imagined it to be. He is the only PS I would recommend or let do procedures on me. Just an all around great experience.
      in Columbus, OH |
      I have received Botox from Dr. Heck for several years now and only trust him for my cosmetic needs. He's a board certified Plastic Surgeon who is trained, honest, and talented. I have had many clients and co-workers who have mistakenly trusted doctors who aren't real plastic surgeons and regret it. He always encourages me to do just enough to look my best and to not "overdo" it. I would and do recommend him to all my clients and friends.
      in Columbus, OH |
      Wanted to share my experience with this practice and with my Coolsclupting procedure. The office itself is very clean and well kept. Jen Heck was very patient, making sure to explain each step in the process and answered all my questions before proceeding. The procedure it self was more uncomfortable than painful, it's just an unusual sensation you will need a couple of minutes to adjust to. After the procedure I had some mild soreness in the treated areas, as well as one small bruise, which
      in Columbus, OH |
      I was a first-time Botox patient (or any cosmetic procedure for that matter), so I didn't know what to expect. Dr. Heck and the CAPS staff were professional, friendly, informative and produced excellent results. I'm so pleased with the practice that I've done the CoolSculpting procedure with Jennifer Heck. It's too early for results, but certainly the same kindness and professionalism.
      in Columbus, OH |
      Could not recommend him any more highly. I have had several procedures with Dr. Heck and am very happy with the results of all of them. He is very professional, caring and answers all my questions. Do yourself a favor and go see him.
      in Columbus, OH |
      I had wanted a full TT and liposuction for years and finally decided to move forward after meeting Dr. Heck. I felt so comfortable with his expertise, friends who have had surgery with him and his excellent before and after photos. I am 3 months out and only wish I had done it sooner.
      in Columbus, OH |
      my 1st visit was in 2002 for a breast reduction. after years of being un -happy how i looked in a bathing suit etc. i decided to go for it. best decision of my life. all these years later i am still happy with my results and would highly recommend going to dr. heck for this procedure. i recently came back to his office for the cool sculpting that i had been hearing about. i also had that procedure done at the office by his wife who is a nurse and i a 100% happy again. thanks to both of you.
      in Columbus, OH |
      I was very pleased during my experience with Dr Heck. The office was very clean and bright, and my wait time was minimal. Dr. Heck spent adequate time with me and answered my questions and addressed all my concerns. I have been very pleased with my results
      in Columbus, OH |
      I would highly recommend Dr. Heck to family and friends. He took a great deal of time explaining procedures and answering questions. He was extremely knowledgeable and thorough.
      Oakwood, OH |
      Had an augmentation done by Dr.Heck. Not only is his bedside manner fantastic but he is an artist. Also had literally no pain following my procedure. I think I took 1 pain pill and was completely back to normal within 2 days.
      Have you seen Dr. Heck?
      Are you Dr. Heck? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Heck

• Breast Ptosis
      • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
      • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
      • Cosmetic Conditions
      • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
      • Gynecomastia
      • Large Breasts
      • Skin Aging
      • Skin Laxity
      • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
      • Blepharoplasty
      • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
      • Botox® Injection
      • Breast Augmentation
      • Breast Lift Surgery
      • Breast Reconstruction
      • Breast Surgical Procedure
      • Collagen Injection
      • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
      • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
      • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
      • Eyelid Surgery
      • Facelift
      • Facial Reconstruction
      • Liposuction
      • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
      • Restylane® Injections

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

University Of Toledo College Of Medicine

Maui/Marina Del Ray Affil University Sc

Completed in 2002

Bowling Green State University

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Heck has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Heck's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
      • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
      • Malpractice claims in Ohio not available
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Heck

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Heck's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Heck

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Heck's Care Philosophy

A highly dedicated scholar, Dr. Robert T. Heck is a board-certified diplomate of The American Board of Plastic Surgery and plastic surgeon in Columbus, Ohio. He graduated from The Medical College of Ohio in 1995 with honors and earned the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society Membership. During his medical school career, Dr. Heck also was awarded numerous other awards such as the Marion C. Anderson and Toledo Surgery Society Awards for his academic achievement in surgery.