Dr. R Harrell, MD

Dr. R Harrell, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. R Harrell, MD is a general surgery specialist in Live Oak, TX. He graduated from Texas A&M and specializes in general surgery.

12709 Toepperwein Rd Ste 302

Live Oak, TX 78233

• AARP
  • Alliant Health Plans
  • American Family Insurance
  • American General
  • American International Group (AIG)
  • American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
  • Bankers Life and Casualty

Learn about Dr. Harrell

See how frequently Dr. Harrell performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic
Gallbladder Removal
Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage

Dr. Harrell's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Harrell "Having a surgical procedure is an intimidating experience for most people. It is my goal to lessen these fears by listening to my patients and building a relationship of trust with them. As a young surgeon, I consider it a privilege to provide my patients with the most current surgical techniques and advancements. Furthermore, I strive to serve every patient in a manner that I would like my own family to be treated. It is my strong belief that God is the author of all healing, both physically and mentally, and I hope to be used as his instrument for all people who are in need."

• General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

• Abilene Christian University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Texas A&M
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Scott & White Hospital , Temple Tx

Dr. Harrell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harrell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harrell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harrell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harrell to family and friends

Dr. Harrell's Performance

Dr. Harrell made me feel relaxed and did not rush through my appountment. He helped explain my medical condition with ease and answered all my questions and focused on my concerns.
He was fabulous!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This was my first appointment with Dr. Harrell. He was very professional and thorough explaining the condition and procedure.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My experience during the office visit with Dr. Harrell. All my questions were answered thoroughly. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Harrell as my surgeon. I am four hours away from my surgery and I feel lucky that I was referred to Dr. Harrell. I would recommend Dr. Harrell to anyone in need of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I had a growth on my throat that needed to be removed. The luck of the draw I got Dr. Harrell what a wonderful blessing that was. He had a wonderful attitude that put both my wife and myself at ease very quickly. He made me feel like I was part of the solution. What an asset he is to the surgical...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the feedback and the positive comments about Dr Harrell. We'll definitely pass it on to Dr Harrell. Our practice is committed to the satisfaction of our patients. Thank you again for taking the time to provide us your feedback.