Dr. Robert Hagan, MD

Dr. Robert Hagan, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Robert Hagan, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Saint Louis, MO. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

12855 N 40 Dr # 380N

Saint Louis, MO 63141

• HealthLink
  • Medicare
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Hagan

See how frequently Dr. Hagan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
high
Osteoarthritis of Hands
high
Hand Conditions

Dr. Hagan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hagan "Dr. Hagan maintains a private practice at Neuropax Clinic in St. Louis, MO. He has special interests in peripheral nerve surgery and hand/extremity surgery. His diverse training in plastics, hand, peripheral nerve, craniofacial, reconstructive and microsurgery has served him well to understand the many challenges of today's pain and peripheral nerve disorders."

• Plastic Surgery

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Diabetic Neuropathy
  • Dropfoot
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Meralgia Paresthetica

• Neurosurgical Procedures
  • Surgical Procedures
  • Tendon Repair
  • Trigger Finger Release

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Harvard Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Lahey Clinic
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Hagan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hagan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hagan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hagan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hagan to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Hagan's Performance
in Winghaven, MO |
I came to Dr Hagan last year because of continued pain in both of my elbows and hands, I have had a few previous surgeries before I met with Dr Hagan. Dr Hagan repaired the previous surgeries I had with the first two surgeons and fixed other ongoing issues as well. He is very approachable and thinks outside the box. Very straight forward and honest. I would recommend him and Ken to any and all who truly wants to get things done the right way.
in Mitchell, IN |
I saw Dr. Hagan on 3/20/17. He spent a great deal of time with me assessing my issues and determining my plan of care. After having been to seven other doctors, gone through physical therapy, dry needle therapy, multiple oral medications, CT guided diagnostic injections and being told there was nothing that could be done, finding Dr. Hagan has given me hope.
in Bel Air, MD |
Dr. Hagan recently treated my daughter, being that we live in Baltimore and his office is in St. Louis, one would think it would be difficult but I cannot express enough how easy his staff made it for my husband and I. Dr. Hagan and his staff cared for her as if she was their own. I am still overwhelmed by his skill and bedside manner ... so thankful to have found him! You simply will not find a better staff and doctor! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
in Illinois |
Dr. Hagan was able to diagnose me with a condition that has alluded other doctors for year. Once diagnosed, the process was streamlined, and I began my journey to recovery. After My thoracic outlet decompression surgery, his team followed up with me, answered my phone calls, and all of my many questions. After being in pain for such a long time I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and I owe it all to Dr. Hagan and his amazing team of professionals.
in O'Fallon, MO |
He was excellent with my hand and finger surgery. I could not have asked for a better outcome! The staff and Nurse Practitioner were wonderful as well.
in Millstadt, Illinois |
Dr. Hagan has handled several surgeries on my hands. I have never been happier with any provider I've seen. He's a wonderful surgeon.
in Moscow Mills MO |
I was so fortunate my team referred me to Dr Hagan. He has worked tirelessly on my head to fix the nerve damage from a fall. I was in severe and debilitating pain when I first went to Dr Hagan and he took care of every single nerve that was damaged and addressed my pain as it arose within 24 hours. I have been in the medical field for over 20 years and I have never met a physician so caring, compassionate, diligent, thorough and cutting edge. The staff were as wonderful as he. I highly recommen
Dr. Hagan is one of the most caring and thorough physicians I have ever encountered. Would not hesitate to recommend him.
St Louis, MO |
Letting this doctor do surgery on me was the worst decision of my life
in St Charles, MO |
I was quite satisfied with the work he did for me. I had a cyst on my middle finger that was large so he had to do tissue rearrangement and quite extensive work. The atmosphere is laid back which I liked very much. I'm not sure why ratings aren't higher.
in St. Louis Mo |
I had gone to 9 other doctors and was told I needed to see Dr Hagan. He thinks outside the box. I finally saw him and finally got a diagnosis of all my problems! I didn't like all the issues he diagnosed but together we are dealing with them. He has a wonderful bedside manner and listens to all my issues. I'm a medical mess so I'm so glad I finally found a doctor that knows my issues and can fix them!!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Hagan, MD?
Are you Dr. Hagan?