Dr. Robert Hagan, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 55

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Robert Hagan, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Saint Louis, MO and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Saint Louis University School of Medicine in 1996. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Barnes-jewish West County Hospital and Franciscan Health Lafayette East . His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Robert Hagan, MD

Blue Tail Medical Group

12855 N 40 Dr Ste 380 Saint Louis, MO 63141
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Hagan with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Mayo.

These providers are on the medical staff of Mayo.

Dr. Hagan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hagan

3.4

Re-do TOS surgery
Dr. Hagan is AMAZING!! I feel so blessed to have been referred to him by one of my best friends. He not only found what was causing my pain, he corrected it with a surgery. I did NOT see him for my first TOS surgery 3yrs ago. But after having the same pain and problems/symptoms again, and being basically blown off by my previous surgeon at Barnes, he LISTENED and solved my problem/pain. Not to mention, he LISTENS and is SOOO KIND! Forever grateful!!!
Becky – Dec 14, 2022
Outstanding!
After a serious injury to my finger, I met several surgeons, but I was extremely wary of allowing just any surgeon to perform such a complex surgery! I searched high and low to find a reputable surgeon who could address the very painful trapped nerve in my finger and I was eventually recommended to Dr R Hagan by ApexNetwork. To say I was most blessed is an understatement! Dr Hagan is truly an outstanding surgeon and indeed the very top in his field! As a direct result of his skill and expertise, Dr was able to resolve the neuroma via an extremely delicate surgery! In addition, whilst professional, he is also a truly likeable individual, who was extremely attentive to my needs, both before and after surgery! Nothing was ever too much trouble! Dr Hagan’s office facilities are lovely and his staff were also extremely kind and supportive! I feel fortunate to have received such top treatment and I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Hagan and his team!
Jean – Oct 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Hagan, MD?
Double tap with a Radial Tunneling combo Wartenburg Syndrome repaired with no negative effects and a minute amount of scarring for the long incisions used. I would recommend Dr. Hagan to anyone with hand wrist forearm issues.
Mark Krill – Oct 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Hagan, MD?
Dr. Hagan is great! I was hesitant to schedule my appointment after reading a couple of the reviews on here, but after meeting and treating with him, I am SO thankful I ignored those. I did have quite a wait to see him for my initial appointment, but that is the ONLY less than great part of my experience with Neuropax. He is so smart and efficient with his protocols and took the time to explain his recommendations. I believe the long wait is because he gives his undivided attention to each patient. His office staff is some of the most caring and pleasant medical professionals I have ever encountered. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone with a peripheral nerve problem, or unexplained chronic pain GO SEE Dr. Robert Hagan. I thought I was going to have to live in pain for the rest of my life after I was repeatedly told there were no solutions. Do not let the couple of negative naysayers on here cause you to miss out on his care. He is down to earth and personable, and EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT!!
  • Long wait times
May 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Hagan, MD?
Dr. Robert Hagen is the best in STL for any kind of nerve problems . He takes his time to explain what is going on and has a great sense of humor . His office staff is so helpful and caring . I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hagen
Traci Frields – Sep 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Hagan, MD?
I waited a long time to get into see dr Hagen and what a waste of time He was so rude and unhelpful. I would not recommend anybody seeing this dr. He is very arrogant I plan on contacting anthem to report him
Apr 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Hagan, MD?
Carpal tunnel surgery was so easy! I was in and out in an hour! Dr. Hagan and staff are the best. The office is pleasant, efficient, clean-everytiing a medical office should be. I tell everyone about Dr. Hagan.
May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Hagan, MD?
Dr. Hagan has given me back my life. I suffered every day from migraines. I couldn't listen to music, play with my son, & work was a struggle every day. Since surgery I have been migraine free! I went directly to him when my carpal tunnel started acting up again too. He has restored my life!
Kathleen in BELLEVILLE – May 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Hagan, MD?
Dr. Hagan is excellant! I had search for help for 25 years with nerve pain from gallbladder surgery. My surgery with Dr Hagan was beyond successful. I had saw multiple drs over the years and they always said the same thing...Live with it and try to treat the pain...not the problem. Dr. Hagan gave me hope and corrected the nerve pain. Forever thankful to him and his staff.
Kerri in Kentucky – Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Hagan, MD?
I cannot say enough about Dr. Hagan. He is very patient , thorough and caring. He took the time to explain my carpal tunnel and made sure it was absolutely necessary to do the procedure before proceeding. I did need it and was anxious about having it, but he and his staff did a wonderful job of guiding me through kindly and efficiently. It took a lot less time than I thought, in fact when he said I'm done I actually said .. "are you kidding?" I'm sleeping at night again--thank you Dr Hagan!
Maureen Glover – Jan 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Hagan, MD?
Dr. Hagan is amazing! My experience was excellent. I was terrified to be awake for the carpal tunnel procedure but Dr. Hagan creates a relaxing atmosphere (music, conversation) His surgical nurse really helped me stay relaxed and I can’t say enough about his nurse practitioner, Ken. He explained everything and also helped me to stay calm. My right hand is healing nicely. I just had the left hand done and I’m thankful that I’m free of pain!!
Shari in Fenton, MO – Dec 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Hagan, MD?
I came to Dr Hagan last year because of continued pain in both of my elbows and hands, I have had a few previous surgeries before I met with Dr Hagan. Dr Hagan repaired the previous surgeries I had with the first two surgeons and fixed other ongoing issues as well. He is very approachable and thinks outside the box. Very straight forward and honest. I would recommend him and Ken to any and all who truly wants to get things done the right way.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Jason in Winghaven, MO – Jul 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Hagan, MD?
I saw Dr. Hagan on 3/20/17. He spent a great deal of time with me assessing my issues and determining my plan of care. After having been to seven other doctors, gone through physical therapy, dry needle therapy, multiple oral medications, CT guided diagnostic injections and being told there was nothing that could be done, finding Dr. Hagan has given me hope.
Debra Beeler in Mitchell, IN – Mar 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Hagan, MD?
Dr. Hagan recently treated my daughter, being that we live in Baltimore and his office is in St. Louis, one would think it would be difficult but I cannot express enough how easy his staff made it for my husband and I. Dr. Hagan and his staff cared for her as if she was their own. I am still overwhelmed by his skill and bedside manner ... so thankful to have found him! You simply will not find a better staff and doctor! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
Angela Nesbitt in Bel Air, MD – Mar 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Hagan, MD?
Dr. Hagan was able to diagnose me with a condition that has alluded other doctors for year. Once diagnosed, the process was streamlined, and I began my journey to recovery. After My thoracic outlet decompression surgery, his team followed up with me, answered my phone calls, and all of my many questions. After being in pain for such a long time I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and I owe it all to Dr. Hagan and his amazing team of professionals.
Audra Bravard in Illinois – Feb 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Hagan, MD?
He was excellent with my hand and finger surgery. I could not have asked for a better outcome! The staff and Nurse Practitioner were wonderful as well.
CAM in O'Fallon, MO – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Hagan, MD?
Dr. Hagan has handled several surgeries on my hands. I have never been happier with any provider I've seen. He's a wonderful surgeon.
Debbie in Millstadt, Illinois – Dec 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Hagan, MD?
I was so fortunate my team referred me to Dr Hagan. He has worked tirelessly on my head to fix the nerve damage from a fall. I was in severe and debilitating pain when I first went to Dr Hagan and he took care of every single nerve that was damaged and addressed my pain as it arose within 24 hours. I have been in the medical field for over 20 years and I have never met a physician so caring, compassionate, diligent, thorough and cutting edge. The staff were as wonderful as he. I highly recommen
Tish M. Skibinski in Moscow Mills MO – Nov 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Hagan, MD?
Dr. Hagan is one of the most caring and thorough physicians I have ever encountered. Would not hesitate to recommend him.
Katie James – Oct 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Hagan, MD?
Letting this doctor do surgery on me was the worst decision of my life
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
St Louis, MO – Sep 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Hagan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hagan?