Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Robert Haddad, MD
Dr. Robert Haddad, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Haddad is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital and Lee Memorial Hospital.

13861 Plantation Rd Ste 104

Fort Myers, FL 33912

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Haddad

Dr. Haddad's Experience

Dr. Haddad's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1979

Dr. Haddad has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haddad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haddad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haddad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haddad to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Haddad's Performance
Ft Myers, FL |
Only once have I actually seen the Doctor. I am always 'farmed out' to his medical assistant. They require visits every 6 months and when I come in I still never see the Doctor. They seem unware of why I am coming in, even when it is to followup on test results. They never seem to look at my file until they sit down with me and then often seem in a hurry or are running late.
in Estero FL |
Brilliant. Very busy office but staff are warm and friendly. Has opened up the practice to interns doing rotations which is an added plus I feel since training hospitals are limited in this area.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Terrrible experience.Scared me without explaining reason for ordering echocardiogram/heart monitor. I was told by office staff that I would receive call regarding where I would go for heart monitor to be placed. No call. Heart monitor showed up at my home door. When I called the office to inquire if this is the monitor that would be covered by my insurance I was told to call my insurance company because it wasn't their responsibility. Office manager (wife) rude and mean. MD does not return calls
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Haddad is exactly what I expect in a physician. He is thorough, kind & always professional. He listens & allocates an adequate amount of time to answer all of your questions. He is an excellent doctor & I feel fortunate to have him as my physician. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone & I have referred several friends, co-workers & neighbors to him. I unequivocally trust him with my life & health. I've witnessed other MD'a in town misdiagnose people be careful who you trust!
in Cape Coral, FL |
Extremely knowledgeable, great communicator with the patient; caring and personable; really listens and takes a lot of time with you; has a great staff; all are nice, professional and caring; he immediately saw me, diagnosed pneumonia and helped me to recover quickly and took care to monitor me every 2-3 days. I am so grateful to have him as our Internist! He is a one of a kind.
in Naples, FL |
Compared to my other Internal Medicine doctors he was extremely substandard. Never offered to provide copies of lab tests and left most of his patient contact with his ARNP. Do not go to him. There are better Internal Medicine doctors out there.
in Lehigh Acres, FL |
Dr. Haddad is the best primary care provider I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. He takes the time to listen to his patients and he also is a hands on doctor and wants to make sure he is following every aspect of his individual patients health. He has a office staff that is top notch in my book.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Haddad, MD?
Are you Dr. Haddad?