Dr. Robert M. Haddad, MD

Dr. Robert M. Haddad, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 62 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Haddad specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Fort Myers, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Haddad? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Haddad's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Haddad's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Haddad

Dr. Haddad accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Haddad has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Haddad
Dr. Haddad's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (53)
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Haddad is exactly what I expect in a physician. He is thorough, kind & always professional. He listens & allocates an adequate amount of time to answer all of your questions. He is an excellent doctor & I feel fortunate to have him as my physician. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone & I have referred several friends, co-workers & neighbors to him. I unequivocally trust him with my life & health. I've witnessed other MD'a in town misdiagnose people be careful who you trust!
in Cape Coral, FL |
Extremely knowledgeable, great communicator with the patient; caring and personable; really listens and takes a lot of time with you; has a great staff; all are nice, professional and caring; he immediately saw me, diagnosed pneumonia and helped me to recover quickly and took care to monitor me every 2-3 days. I am so grateful to have him as our Internist! He is a one of a kind.
in Naples, FL |
Compared to my other Internal Medicine doctors he was extremely substandard. Never offered to provide copies of lab tests and left most of his patient contact with his ARNP. Do not go to him. There are better Internal Medicine doctors out there.
in Lehigh Acres, FL |
Dr. Haddad is the best primary care provider I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. He takes the time to listen to his patients and he also is a hands on doctor and wants to make sure he is following every aspect of his individual patients health. He has a office staff that is top notch in my book.
Have you seen Dr. Robert M. Haddad, MD?
Are you Dr. Haddad?

Compare Dr. Haddad

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.