Dr. Robert Grunsten, MD

Dr. Robert Grunsten, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Robert Grunsten, M.D. 3000 N Halsted St Ste 407, Chicago, IL 60657 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

My goal is to help individuals achieve their highest level of functioning with the least possible side effects where medication is indicated and I keep abreast of new medications and treatment options. For those who have out-of-network insurance benefits, I provide full documentation necessary for reimbursement at at each visit. I take seriously the value of my patient's time and strive to keep an on time schedule.Read more

Dr. Grunsten's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Grunsten's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Grunsten

Dr. Grunsten accepts 1 insurance carrier

1 Insurance Carrier Accepted*

• We do not accept health insurance

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Grunsten

Dr. Grunsten's Review Details
5 based on 15 responses
Experience with Dr. Grunsten
Dr. Grunsten's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (14)
in Chicago,IL |
Dr. Grunsten changed my life for the better! I am beyond grateful I met him! He knows precisely what he is doing & actually takes the time to understand you & resolve any issue that is happening at the moment! I am very adamant that there is no psychiatrist better in the Chicagoland area. He exceeded my expectations! Thank you Dr.Grunsten!
in Chicago |
He is very kind and very accessible! When you need him he goes above and beyond. He is accommodating even understands sometimes public transportation is the reason behind a delay. I moved away from the city and still come to town for my appointments! I have seen a lot of docs and I am so very grateful for his knowledge compassion and dedication to his patients! Don't miss out on a life changing experience!
in Chicago |
I have great respect for Dr. Grunsten. He is very knowledgeable with current medical information. Through the years I have found him very quick to respond to my calls with a very caring and friendly demeanor. I highly recommend him!
in Chicago |
I have upmost respect for Dr. Gurnsten ...he took care of me for years & I will miss him very much. He is an excellent Doctor. I highly recommend him.
in Des Plaines |
I have been seeing Dr. Grunsten for ~10 years. I had previously seen a number of psychiatrists who were very ineffective. I can not speak any more highly of his expertise, professionalism, dedication, and flexibility. He is always quick to respond to communications. He makes a great effort to provide ways to get medication and treatment that would otherwise be unaffordable. I have responsed negatively to most medications. However, he recently suggested a new medication that has changed my life.
in Chicago |
I am so pleased with the quality of service I receive from Dr. Grunsten, he is so easy to talk to and understand. Appointments and on time every time and I have never felt better in my life. I would highly and have recommended him to my family and friends.
in Elmwood park il |
DR. Grunsten is a excellent dr. I have been his patient for many years. He is kind and always gets back to u right away. Now a days with Drs that is very rare. If he doesn't have a appointment time that fits ur schedule he always does his best to move things around or stay late to accommodate your needs. Dr. Grunstren is extremely knowledgeable in is his field . I strongly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a new physician. He is extremely compassionate about his patients and his work.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Grunsten, MD?
Are you Dr. Robert Grunsten, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Grunsten

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Bulimia
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

• Medication Management
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago

Graduated in 1972

Michale Reese Hosp
    Michael Reese Hospital

Completed in 1975

Nortwestern University

Graduated in 1968

Dr. Grunsten has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grunsten does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grunsten and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Grunsten's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Grunsten

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Grunsten's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Grunsten

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Grunsten's Care Philosophy