Dr. Robert Goulet III, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Robert Goulet III, MD

Dr. Robert Goulet III, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Blue Ash, OH. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Goulet III is affiliated with University Cincinnati Medical Center .

...See Less

Dr. Goulet III's Experience

See how Dr. Goulet III's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Goulet III

Dr. Goulet III accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Goulet III is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Goulet III has admitting privileges.

Dr. Goulet III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goulet III to family and friends
Dr. Goulet III's Performance
Monticello, IN |
Dr. Goulet lll, MD is a very caring doctor who listens to your every question with an answer to each and every one. I really appreciate having Dr. Goulet lll, MD as my glaucoma doctor. He explains in detail, if needed and has never made me feel uncomfortable answering any questions I may have. Also I have never felt rushed with this doctor. Warm Regards!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Very caring and candid.
in Sidney, OH |
Dr. Goulet is very knowledgeable. He treats his patients with respect and has the utmost consideration of the health of his/her eyes. I recommend him to anyone I know with glaucoma. He is a wonderful doctor.
in Oregonia, OH |
Doctor Goulet is Awesome. Very caring and understanding of your needs. He takes time with you to explain things to you related to your vision. He works hard for you to give you the best care possible.
in Amelia, Ohio |
I have had Dr. Goulet as my physician for the last two years and I am glad that he is handling my care. He always takes the time to answer any questions you may have and will explain it in a way that is easy to understand. He is a very genuinely caring person that makes sure that you receive the medical treatment that is best suited for your condition/disease.
in Franklin, OH |
Thorough and competent. He takes time to explain treatment plans and expected outcome. Glaucoma surgery last year had an excellent result.
Middletown, OH |
Dr. Goulet was very patient and thorough in explaining my condition and the options for treatment. I have scheduled my surgery with Dr. Goulet. The staff is very friendly and concerned for your welfare at all times. I would certainly recommend Dr. Goulet and CEI to family and frieinds
in Middletown, OH |
I have been with Dr. Goulet for a few years and have been stable. I trust what he says as he seems very professional, Just a great Doctor to work with!
Springboro, OH |
Very personable and takes the time to answers questions in language that you can understand.
in Sebring, FL |
He took the time to answer my questions and explained to me what was wrong with my vision and the cause.
in Middletown, OH |
He takes the time to talk and explain things that are going on. Very friendly and upbeat.
in Mason, OH |
Thus far in my treatment, Dr Goulet has been very kind yet very professional. I like his conservative approach.
in West Chester, OH |
Explains results, condition, outlook thoroughly and answers questions patiently. Instills confidence. Staff is good overall.
Franklin, OH |
I've had trouble getting to solve my problem. first appointment was 5 weeks ago with no solution. I'm now having to wait 3 more weeks to see him again. All this time and I still can't see. I think I've been more than patient. Let's hope we get the problem fixed.
in Middletown, OH |
He was very nice and seemed to know what needs to be done.
in Liberty, IN |
Very thankful my regular eye Dr referred me to Dr Goulet. Very professional, yet very personal.
in Camden, OH 45311 |
Very positive, took the time to review my issues with me in language I could understand, explained all options open to me and answered all my questions and concerns.
Franklin, OH |
always upbeat and informative
in Hamilton, OH |
expresses the problem well and easy to understand and is willing to answer and discuss any question or concern
in Eaton, Ohio |
Dr. Goulet exceeded my expectations. He was friendly and kind, explained everything in detail to me, and assured me that there were several options for taking care of my condition. I believe he will save my eyesight. My only criticism is that the office was very cold.
Cincinnati, OH |
Great doctor who explained everything to me
Have you seen Dr. Robert Goulet III, MD?
Are you Dr. Goulet III?

Compare Dr. Goulet III

Dr. Goulet III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Goulet III has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Goulet III's Board Certifications

• Cataract
  • Chorioretinal Scars
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Uveitis and Iridocyclitis
  • Visual Field Defects

IN UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Goulet III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goulet III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Anterior Vitrectomy
  • Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Eye Surgery
  • Glaucoma Surgery
  • Scleral Reinforcement Surgery
  • Trabeculotomy Ab Externo
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery