Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO

Physical Medicine & RehabilitationMaleAge 63

Dr. Gotlin

Robert Steven Gotlin, DO, PLLC

119 W 57th St Ste 212 New York, NY 10019

Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO is a Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialist in New York, NY and has over 34 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Se University Health Scis medical school in 1987. He is affiliated with medical facilities Lenox Hill Hospital and Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gotlin to book an appointment.

Compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists

Compare Dr. Gotlin with our nearby Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.

Make an appointment at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center today at (212) 235-1531.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.

Dr. Gotlin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gotlin

Dr. Gotlin
I first saw Dr.Gotlin for a consultation more than 30 years ago, when he weas working at MSG with the Knicks, as to whether I should have knee surgery. He spent twenty-thirty minutes with me going over my options. The last 7, 8 years I have gone to Dr. Gotlin for Euflexxa injections for my now aging, arthritic, post-op knees. The Euflexxa works. A year ago I fractured my collarbone in a bike accident. I called his office to find that Dr Gotlin was in Israel. However, he called me back that night (yes, from Israel!) saw me in his office, jet-lagged, the next day, and set me up with an excellent surgeon that afternoon, followed by surgery five days later. He is amazing. I trust Dr. Gotlin 100%, he is a total pro, as knowledgeable as one could ask for, and I know he genuinely cares about me as his patient. I, and my knees are lucky to have found him.
Lew Lieberman – Mar 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO?
Dr Rob Gotlin is the Best! He has treated every member in my family over the past 25 years. I have never met a more knowledgeable, caring and thorough Doctor. There is no better diagnostician out there!
Mar 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO?
I went to Dr. Gotlin a few years ago because I had been having hip/lower back pain for months. He was so friendly and got to the bottom of my issue and I haven't had pain since. I have been to so many doctors who either are knowledgeable OR have a great bedside manner, and Dr. Gotlin is the rare kind that is both. Kind, friendly, and smart. Thank you thank you thank you!
Lindsey S – Feb 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO?
I have been seeing Dr. Gotlin for over 17 years and he is in my book -THE BEST! I have always been physcially active and so I'm accustomed to have the parts break down from time to time or maybe lots due to my age and what i have done in the past. He is kind with patience, listens intently and dives deep into finding the issue at hand. He is someone always to trust and I know we will get to the bottom of the issue and then solve it. He never leaves a stone unturned.
Feb 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO?
Dr. Gotlin started treating me at the very beginning of his career for lower back pain and dysfunction. He is gifted with manual techniques and always gave me my life back every time I saw him. I've been his patient for over 20 years because he is the BEST. There's a reason that he is always awarded Top Doctor year after year. Always warm and personable. I've been lucky to have been under his care for decades.
Laurie Mercurio – Feb 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO?
I have been using Doctor Rob Gotlin for over a decade to treat sports related injuries. He is the best at what he does, and extremely professional, knowledgeable, friendly and diligent. I can't recommend nor thank him enough for everything he has helped me get through!
Eric S – Feb 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO?
Dr Gotlin has been my Orthopedic doctor for the past 15 years. His bedside manner is exemplary. He is patient, thorough and takes the time to review his diagnosis, your options and his recommendations. I have recommended Dr. Gotlin to family, friends and colleagues and have always received rave reviews. He's a great guy and a fantastic doctor.
Ben Rivera – Feb 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO?
Dr. Robert Gotlin is absolutely my favorite doctor!! He is just the best doctor in so many ways. I first went to him about 10 years ago, with pains in my legs & back. Quite a few other doctors said I had back problems & just needed pain management for my back, requiring injections in my back. Those injections never helped me. So I then went to Dr Gotlin. Dr Gotlin diagnosed my problem very quickly & accurately. He said it was my hip, not my back! So after years of being treated incorrectly, I finally found Dr Gotlin, who correctly diagnosed my problem & because of the proper diagnosis, he was then able to give me the correct treatment!!! I was just so happy to have found Dr Gotlin!!!I now always go to Dr. Gotlin, with all my orthopedic problems. He will always give me very honest assessments of all my treatment options. I can always depend on him to be totally honest, in a pleasant & calm way. Other doctors have not been as honest & kind as he is. I highly recommend him to anyone!
Virginia – Feb 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO?
Dr. Gotlin is deserves the highest accolades for his dedication, caring inspiration and service to the field of Physical Medicine and Medicine in general. I first saw him when he oversaw BI North and headed up the team who saved my career after an ACL injury and which rehabbed me back to a leaping dancer. Through over 25 years I have returned to his guidance and care for a variety of injuries (I play hard, and sometimes pay the price) and have trusted his knowledge, impeccable technical advice and care and have overcome things that would have tabled my career otherwise. He is focused on excellence and has assembled amazing teams who are also dedicated to the highest goals of healing and helping return patients to wholeness. I am grateful to have also been able to attend his monthly educational and professional roundtables, which are dedicated to advancing knowledge among a wide variety of health and fitness professionals. My life has been better for knowing him.
Lori L Connell – Feb 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO?
I have been seeing Dr Gotlin for over 20 years. He has literally saved me from many, if not all, of my many injuries. He is truly one of the most caring, personable and knowledgeable doctors I have ever met and I am gifted to know him. If there is something required, he refers you for whatever is needed, and therefore he has always ultimately found a resolution to all of my issues. I cannot recommend him enough. He is an exceptional doctor and human being.
Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO?
Dr. Gotlin has been my only orthopedic doctor for years. He is one of kind- brilliant man, thorough and truly caring doctor. Dr. Gotlin is 100% best of the best!! At any time of the day he always makes times for his patients and provides the best individualized care. I completely trust him. I have seen Dr.Gotlin while suffering a concussion as well has chronic neck and back pain. His medical care and guidance has kept me healthy and strong and I owe him a debt a gratitude for all his help over the years. He is the epitome of wonderful medical care and I am truly so thankful for all he has done to help me!!
Ashley – Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO?
I have been a patient of Dr. Gotlin for over 15 years. I was sent to see him after knee surgery and ever since then I have seen him for various injuries and also follow up care. He is the best at what he does. Beyond his expertise, he is caring and compassionate. He and staff were always wonderful and helpful. He gets my highest recommendation.
Catherine – Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO?
Dr. Rob has exceeded any and all expectations treating my son for various sports related injuries. He earned my trust as a parent knowing he wanted what was best for my son. I would recommend him to everyone. He will answer all your questions and concerns and help you with difficult decisions that will benefit you long term. Simply the best.
Jamel Thompson – Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Gotlin for over 20 years. He’s my go to Dr. for physical medicine.He is taking me through two hip replacements and many other physical surgeries. I love him he’s like a brother to me. I trust him completely
Arlene Persach – Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO?
Started using Dr. Gotlin about 25 years ago. He has been a god send to me and my family. He has helped me with many different body ailments and was instrumental in my entry and recovery to bi-lateral knee replacement. It is almost exactly one year to the day of my bi-lateral replacement and it couldn't have gone anymore smoothly. I have referred many family and friends to him over the last 2 decades. I recommend him with the highest possible grades.
Russell B – Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO?
Dr. Gotlin has been my go-to Doctor for an assortment of sports-related injuries over the years. He will make himself available for a consult when needed and his diagnosis is always spot-on. Dr. Gotlin takes a very personal approach when caring for his patients. His Physician referral list for specialized procedures has helped me maintain an active and athletic lifestyle. I would highly recommend Dr. Gotlin.
Feb 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO?
Dr. Gotlin is the best doctor I have ever seen. He made all of my appointments painless and efficient. He is compassionate, understanding and incredible at his job. He truly is the best in the business.
Rachael – Feb 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO?
I have been seeing Dr. Gotlin for a few years and he has been above and beyond! I went to him for my shoulder after being misdiagnosed by multiple other doctors. Dr. Gotlin diagnosed everything accurately and iv never felt better! Dr. Gotlin is caring, sincere, responsive & attentive. I could not recommend him more highly. He is simply the best!
David R – Feb 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO?
Dr Gotlin is beyond fabulous!! My family and I have been under his care for over 20 years. He is compassionate, brilliant and truly cares about his patients! Always spends a lot of time with you and is sure to answer all of your questions. He is an amazing doctor in every way possible!
JM – Feb 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO?
Dr. Gotlin is an AMAZING Doctor. I have been a patient for over 20 years. He is professional, caring and always takes the time to listen. He is so knowledgeable and will always go above and beyond. It is always a pleasure to recommend him to anyone in search of the best Orthopedic Doctor.
Feb 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Gotlin, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Gotlin?

The doctor-patient relationship is the core foundation for the delivery of optimal health care. For reasons of economics, access, and consolidation, all...Read more

Dr. Robert S. Gotlin is an associate professor of Rehabilitation Medicine and associate professor of Orthopedics at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount...Read more

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation