Dr. Robert Goldman, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Goldman

Tri-County Orthopedics

197 Ridgedale Ave Ste 300 Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927

Dr. Robert Goldman, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Cedar Knolls, NJ and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine in 1989 and specializes in orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Goldman's Reviews

20.512820512820515%

Dr. Goldman?
Dr. Goldman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Goldman, MD
Dr. Goldman performed double knee replacement on me 4 years ago. He was brusque and inattentive, especially when I had serious difficulty with one knee. He cut an artery during the surgery which caused a bleed. He does not require follow-up appointments and, in general, has been unresponsive about a bungled surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Goldman, MD?
Dr. Goldman is an excellent physician whom I highly recommend. I look forward to my knee replacement surgery. Although he has only given me injections. He is very good at explaining procedures, does not waste anytime in getting to the solutions and understanding what is best for the patients quality of life. I endure extreme pain and it is difficult since moving back to NJ since a Hurricane in FL to endure stairs with AVN in my knees and hips.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Goldman, MD?
I have been seeing various physicians at Tri County for almost 25 years. It is now like a factory where they even lock the doors to the examining rooms??? This doctor totally misdiagnosed me, sent me out of his office in pain worse than childbirth; if it was not for the fact that I know one of the doctors personally, who sent me up right away to their pain doctor, Dr. Wendell, (who was wonderful) I don't know what I would have done. He is one of the worse doctors I have come across lately.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Goldman, MD?
I put off surgery for a total hip repacement longer than I should have and was in severe pain. Went to one surgeon and was very uncomfortable. Went to Tri-County and met with Dr. Goldman. This is a very busy practice and the initial meeting was a bit rushed, but all of my questions were answered. Had to wait three months for the surgery but it was worth it. Its a year later, it's like I never had a hip issue. He did a great job and the PT got me back to normal again. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Goldman, MD?
I had ACL surgery..Dr. Goldman took the time to explain the surgery to me and the follow up that was required. The surgery went well. I would highly recommend Dr. Goldman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Goldman, MD?
TKR - 1 year ago. Although there is an education class, minimal time truly explaining the length and real scope of recovery by Dr Goldman. I had complication and he kept saying it was an excellent surgery- no problems- DEDPITE being reminded that the night of surgery , a medical aide left me unattended, I took a BAD fall and landed on mY NEW KNEE. Only Xray- months later I continued to have unexplained issues & complications- yet he discharged me. Still major problems Think twice ABOUT HIM.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Goldman, MD?
Excellent total hip replacement surgery; no significant pain; no pain at all after four days; very quick recovery to independence; never had to wait for him except the day of my surgery; efficient and to the point; won't waste words in general conversations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Goldman, MD?
After my knee surgery in December 2016, I was so discouraged and in so much pain that I absolutely felt hopeless. I was unable to pick up my pain prescription refill because I lived too far from their office and could not drive so that didn't help matters. That was then! Today I am 8 1/2 months post op and feel fantastic. I just completed my first 5 mile walk since my surgery and couldn't be happier. Dr. Goldman was fantastic. I have and will continue to refer people to Dr. Goldman. The BEST.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Goldman, MD?
I know he's an outstanding surgeon for knee replacements. However,when I went for my appt, he spent little time w/ me, seemed ready to leave before I was done asking questions & offered zero recommendations for an arthritic condition. He said there was nothing to do but avoid certain activities like stairs. Really? Said no treatment to slow the progression of the arthritis. Left me feeling completely hopeless. I found there is much that can be done thanks to internet research.Disappointed in him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Goldman, MD?
Several days ago, my Mother, who has been a patient of Tri-County for years, fell and broke multiple bones, including her hip. After 13 hours in the ER, DR. Goldman, who was on call never returned her call or my call, and the hospital kept telling us that they were also awaiting his call back despite their repeated attempts to reach him. What is the point of an on call doctor if they don't respond, especially when the injuries were severe enough to require multiple surgeries?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Goldman, MD?
Excellent surgery result and recovery. Dr. Goldman is a master orthopedic surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Goldman, MD?
Very bad experience. After a problem with the surgery and 2 years of misdiagnoses I had to go into NYC to get straightened out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Goldman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Goldman?

• Hip & Knee Orthopedics

1994
1990
1989
1985

Dr. Goldman accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Goldman has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(973) 538-2334Find providers who accept this insurance

• Total Hip Replacement
  • Total Knee Replacement
  • Total Knee Replacement Revision
  • Total Shoulder Replacement

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Goldman treats patients.