Dr. Robert Golden, MD

UrologyMaleAge 69

Telehealth services available

Office of Robert J Golden, MD, PS

12615 E Mission Ave Ste 303 Spokane Valley, WA 99216

Dr. Robert Golden, MD is a Urology Specialist in Spokane Valley, WA. Dr. Golden has more experience with Urinary Conditions and Urinary Calculi & Removal than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as MultiCare Deaconess Hospital and Multicare Valley Hospital. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Golden to book an appointment.

Compare with other Urology Specialists

Compare Dr. Golden with our nearby Urology Specialists at MultiCare Health System.

Make an appointment at MultiCare Health System today at (509) 426-5219.

These providers are on the medical staff of MultiCare Health System.

Dr. Golden's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Golden

4.1

Dr. Golden?
  • Wait times (36)
  • Staff friendliness (34)
  • Appointment scheduling (33)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (8)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (8)
  • Appointment was rushed (7)
Dr. Golden was very professional, yet made me feel "special". I'm sure my pain and suffering were not new to him, but were unique to me. Dr. Golden was amazing at helping me through the process before and after TURP surgery. He will always remain one the most compassionate Drs. I have been served by. His staff was equally as professional and caring. Boy, did I get the best or what? Thanks all. MORE than 5 stars.
Gary E. Myhro – Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Golden, MD?
Dr. Golden was extremely helpful and kind. He walked me through my Kidney stone treatment and was always quick to get me where I needed to go. He also preformed my surgery and did an excellent job. I highly recommend Dr. Golden.
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Golden, MD?
I have treated with Dr. Golden for the past eight years for a chronic UTI associated with a bladder sling. The surgery for the bladder sling was performed by a local and incompetent Urologist. I have found Dr. Golden kind, understanding, and very knowledgeable. His office staff is, without exception, courteous and caring. I would, without hesitation, recommend Dr. Golden and his staff for any urological problem.
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Golden, MD?
Dr. Golden is too hard to see and I won't be back. I had to reschedule due to a late insurance authorization form. It took one month to reschedule a FRIGGIN 15 MINUTE APPOINTMENT. I tried to pay full cash out of pocket and keep the original appointment and that was "Against the rules" because I had insurance. I want to be in charge of my own healthcare and feel like I was bossed around by the system and a Dr. who apparently has too many clients or doesn't work very much.
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Golden, MD?
Dr Golden and staff are very professional, caring people. My appointments were always on time and no waiting while going through my treatments. They were always very thorough in explaining procedures and processes.
William and Lynn in Spokane Valley, WA – Feb 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Golden, MD?
Dr. Golden helped me with kidney stones. Dr. Golden explained everything and was very fast with seeing me. Excellent bed side manner . I would definately recommend to friends and family.
Patrick Heffley in Cheney , Washington – May 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Golden, MD?
Articulate, relaxed atmosphere but professional, direct and to the point in direction along with exacting probabilities of outcome. Explanation specific in cause and treatment. Highly recommended Doctor and individual.
Mike Alfano in Spokane, WA – Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Golden, MD?
Was very happy with the way Dr. golden went over my problem and listened to my fears about the gall stone removal. His time with me in the hospital before the removal of stone was excellent and done away with my fears. The removal of the stone went as he said it would and I am feeling so much better since that time.. Excellent Dr. and I would recommend him to any one needing an urologist.
Ronald Mill in Cheney, WA – Nov 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Golden, MD?
Dr. Golden is one of the few physicians I can recommend without reservation. I have been a patient for over 10 years. He is competent, caring, and takes all the time needed. You will be in good hands with Dr. Golden. On several occasions, he has declined to do work that was unnecessary, but that would have increased his revenues. Jerry Wegman Moscow, Idaho
Jerry Wegman in Moscow, ID – Sep 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Golden, MD?
Dr. Golden was very professional and explained the problem and the surgery very well.
Richard e. Nowell in Spokane, WA – May 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Golden, MD?
This was my first (hopefully last) experience with kidney stones. The pain was worse than anything I had ever experienced. It started with a trip to the ER, followed by a primary care doctor visit three days later. I was so sick and wasn't getting any help or answers. Finally, I had an appointment with Dr. Golden. Within 5 minutes, Dr. Golden explained everything and scheduled lithotripsy for the following day. The lithotripsy was successful. Within a couple of days I was feeling better.
Larry in Spokane, WA – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Golden, MD?
Great Office, very friendly. Was recommended to me by a friend. Very knowledgeable and competent. Takes plenty of time to answer my questions.
Doug in Spokane, WA – Jan 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Golden, MD?
I wish I could say that I can review Doctor Golden....However, I never made it past his staff. I was scheduled for a 10:30 Appt. today. Their office is near the hospital and I got lost looking for his office. The info desk at the hospital called his office to let them know I would be running a few minutes late. I arrived at 10:40. I have 2 brain injuries and have seriously mobility issues which was compounded by a recent snow & ice storms. No compassion from staff, cold and heartless.
Mike Burns in Spokane, WA – Dec 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Golden, MD?
Excellent care in his treatment and advise for the surgery needed, he has shown me much kindness along with his staff also. Thank you very much.
Janet J. in Spokane, WA – Dec 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Golden, MD?
Couldn't ask for better care from a doctor. I also appreciate his kindness and time he took to update my wife after my surgery. Thank you again!!!
James Gollehon in Wilbur, WA – Nov 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Golden, MD?
My brother and I have been patients of Dr. Golden, who is truly a professional in every meaning of the word. He and his office staff exhibit a positive and a genuine interest in our concerns and needs. Robert is forthright in discussing our issues and what we need to do. I personally recommend Dr. Robert Golden with the highest degree of confidence to all my friends and associates.
Stanley Chalich in librerty Lake, wa. – Aug 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Golden, MD?
I recently had laser treatment for a kidney stone lodged in my ureter. This was a day patient procedure under general anesthesia. The results: No more pain! Dr. Golden's skills as a medical professional are excellent. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of his services. The staff was most helpful and professional as well.
Donna R in Spokane, WA – Aug 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Golden, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Golden for several years since first having difficulties with enlarged prostrate. I have always had the utmost respect on his handling my urinary difficulties. He looks directly into your eyes when talking to you as if to ensure you understand what you are saying and that you understand him fully. He is kind, compassionate and has an excellent bedside manner. I unequivocally would recommend him to the best of my friends and family.
Mack R in Spokane, WA – Jul 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Golden, MD?
Dr. Golden's training and years of experience in the specialty of urology give me a great deal of confidence in his clinical advice, examinations and treatment. That said, what I appreciate as much as his knowledge and skills is the genuine kindness, compassion and humility he shows towards his patients. In 2009, Dr. Golden performed a life-saving kidney transplant that restored my health and energy. For that and the follow-up care he has provided, I will always be grateful.
Keith B. in Post Falls, ID – Jun 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Golden, MD?
My husband & I highly recommend Dr. Golden. From Stephanie at the front desk (who is extremely friendly & put us right at ease) to meeting Dr. Golden & his medical assistant Hannah, it was the best medical/doctor experience that we have had in many years! We did meet with Jana in the billing office, who helped us through the maze of insurance forms & answered all our questions with a smile. Thank you to the entire staff, and especially Dr. Golden, for your kindness, and medical expertise.
Donna J. in Spokane, WA – Jun 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Golden, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Golden?

I am currently retired from the practice of Urology.

• Urology