Dr. Robert Garbacz, DO

Dr. Robert Garbacz, DO

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Robert Garbacz, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Wichita Falls, TX. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Garbacz is affiliated with United Regional Health Care System.

Dr. Garbacz's Experience

See how Dr. Garbacz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Garbacz

Dr. Garbacz accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Garbacz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Garbacz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garbacz to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Garbacz Says:

We have been at our current location since February 2009 and have settled into a courteous and efficient routine. To ensure patients thoroughly understand their condition, we encourage questions during your appointment. We know it is important for our patients to feel welcome in our practice. Please feel free to provide feedback so we may enhance your experience with us.

Dr. Garbacz's Performance
    GOOD
Dr. Garbacz and his staff were very friendly and both appointments I went to had very little waiting time. He's not the most talkative person but he is efficient at what he does. I had a cyst removal and everything went well with no pain or problems. I would recommend him to anyone needing a dermatologist.
in Cookietown, Oklahoma |
Dr. Garbacz was very nice. He saw my problem and did treatment. Pathology report led to more extensive treatment that is in the future. I trust him to do what is needed.
Mount Pleasant, TX |
My daughter went to have a mole checked. They instantly wanted to remove it that day. There was no communication from the doctor at all. She asked several times how much the procedure would be and NO ONE would give her an answer. She then got sticker shock at the counter, but paid what they said she owed. Then 3 months later, they sent her another $300 bill. Horrible service - horrible bedside manner - and the billing department is very unprofessional. NEVER again!
Wichita Falls, TX |
I called the office to schedule a new patient appointment and was seen within two weeks, which is far better than most! The girls up front were a wonderful welcome, and I enjoyed conversing with them. The nurse was kind and thorough and didn't hesitate to answer my questions. The doctor came in moments later and was polite and professional. Overall, a timely and great experience.
in Wichita Falls, TX |
I was suffering with a skin condition for 2 years, with no relief. I went to Dr. Garbacz's office and was greeted by a friendly receptionist and nursing staff, which is always a lovely relief. When I met with Dr. Garbacz, he was able to give my condition not only a name, but medication to give me some relief. On top of that, it's such a relief to go to a doctor that treats you like you really matter! Highly recommend.
Dallas, TX |
Office staff was exceptional to start with. Dr Garbacz was very attentive. He sat down, looked me in the eye as we spoke. He wasn't pecking away on some tablet or laptop like most Dr's do as u speak. His nurse was awesome as well.
in Wichita Falls, TX |
I have been suffering from itchiness on my face for more than six months, and have been treated by other doctors for it, but found no relief. I was referred by my primary physician to Dr. Robert Garbacz. I have to wait for more than a month for an appointment to see him, but it was all worth it. My face practically healed overnight after using the cream he had prescribed. No more itchiness---Thank you Dr. Garbacz! Thank you to all your wonderful staff who are so friendly and efficient too!
in Wichita Falls tx |
Was referred by family member that was a long time patient and very satisfied with practice. I however was not impressed at all. Went to get some areas on my face seen about as well as a cyst. Was told he would not worry about bumps on face. No explanation as to what they are, did schedule surgery to remove cyst but I canceled this due to not feeling confident/comfortable with him and due to cyst being so close to tear duct.No explanation as to surgery procedure other than would need a stitch.
in Wichita Falls, TX |
Went in for first appointment and he did a biopsy. Went in for second appointment and he said he was going to do a biopsy. Had to tell him he already did one. Started treatment. Skin problem did not clear up after several different treatments, ointments, etc. Finally got a second opinion and it turned out I had psoriasis. I won't be going back.
Dr. Garbacz was very personable in his interaction with me and very thorough in his review of my medical history. In fact, I remarked to my wife that it had been a long tme since a physician spent that much time with me. Definitely 5 stars!
Birmingham, AL |
Went twice, waited an hour until the doctor shows up BOTH TIMES! The first time we went, Dr. Garbacz didn't even look at my face before he suggested treatment. The staff is friendly enough, but offer no explanation to the wait time. They insist that because it was after 3pm, so it's rush hour for the clinic. Office is old, chairs are dirty.
in Wichita Falls, TX |
Doesn't do a thing during appointments. Won't even look you over to skin cancers. Absolutely worthless!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Garbacz, DO?
Are you Dr. Garbacz?

Compare Dr. Garbacz

Dr. Garbacz says...

Dr. Garbacz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Garbacz has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Garbacz's Board Certifications

• Hair Loss
  • Intertrigo
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

Brooke Army Medical Center

Completed in 1989

Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Garbacz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garbacz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology